International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you both :)
I will coorect this small (I)
:) inshalah this world be better
About Grey's anatomy i 've watched just to the third season ... I adore Yang ,, she has mix of all thing in her personality ..
\Izzie is so pretty
Bayeli ,,is the mother of interns ,, :)

Wish you a splendid Sunday! I am enjoying the afternoon.
Amigos, what are your plans for today?
SUDH, my Indian brother!!! :up: Greetings from the desert! The first order for my day will be to get some sleep! It is 1:36 am in Arizona and I am headed to the land of the capital Z's!

I will watch American football for most of the afternoon, as we are in the midst of the playoffs for the championship (Super Bowl) which will be played on February 1. I will then treat my lovely wife to a nice dinner before retiring to the couch to watch a couple of our favorite TV shows! :) Sounds like fun, doesn't it? :cool:

Must dash for now to catch those ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's before the sun comes up!

Cheers,
Amigo

Thanks you both :)
I will coorect this small (I)
:) inshalah this world be better
About Grey's Anatomy I've watched just to the third season ... I adore Yang ,, she has mix of all thing in her personality ..
\Izzie is so pretty
Bayeli is the mother of interns :)
Nicely done, Rania! I see some improvement from previous posts! :up: You are a quick learner! ;-) I notice that you have correctly capitalized the names of the characters in the show! Congratulations! The teacher living inside me needs to make a few corrections! ;-):cool: (See blue above.)

Keep up the good work while you enjoy your visits to the Cafe'!

Cheers,
Amigo

SUDH, my Indian brother!!! :up: Greetings from the desert! The first order for my day will be to get some sleep! It is 1:36 am in Arizona and I am headed to the land of the capital Z's!

I will watch American football for most of the afternoon, as we are in the midst of the playoffs for the championship (Super Bowl) which will be played on February 1. I will then treat my lovely wife to a nice dinner before retiring to the couch to watch a couple of our favorite TV shows! :) Sounds like fun, doesn't it? :cool: THAT IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS. SLEEPING WITH HER, ON A LOVELY LONELY NIGHT!:up:

Must dash for now to catch those ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's before the sun comes up! YES, THAT GOD'S SEARCHLIGHT, ALWAYS SPOILS THE MOOD FOR A REPEAT!;-) BUT DON'T REALLY START SLEEPING, YOU HAVE TO ACCOMPLISH MANY THINGS AFTE CATCHING ZZZZZIPPER

Cheers,
Amigo
:roll:

Hellllllllllllllllllllo every one

Is any body here:roll:

SUDH
I was going to deal with u :-D but "to all muslim members" is closed

I don't know why ???
any way
I still want to know u all

who is #2:?::lol:

Hellllllllllllllllllllo every one

Is any body here:roll:

SUDH
I was going to deal with u :-D but "to all muslim members" is closed
You can PM Red5 to ask him to reopen it. You can also ask him any questions you want to ask.

(It seems that everybody comes by the International Cafe sooner or later.)

:-D

Hi guys !!!!!

Don't you miss me arround here ? :roll: it seems like I missed alot !!!! anyway,

I miss you all and Loji, how are you and I would love to meet your friend Nora !! :p

See you later ;-)

Hi everybody!
Of course I missed you Dear Be, can some one deny your warm and strong presence???

Thanks Nori .. :oops: .. I didn't know that someone can actually miss me :roll:

I'm enjoying me coffee here and would like to have it while talking to someone here :-( but it seems like no onw else me is interested in a cup of coffee

You can PM Red5 to ask him to reopen it. You can also ask him any questions you want to ask.

(It seems that everybody comes by the International Cafe sooner or later.) Let's hope that it continues to be 'sooner' rather than 'later'! ;-):up:

:-D
How's the temperature in N.C., RonBee? Is the Bee family a little chilly these days? :cool:

Good morning everyone.. it's already Monday here (1:08 am) ;-) ..

May I have a .. well, I can't have coffee now so , a glass of water !! :roll:

Well let's see, I'm from St. Joseph, Missouri and it's cold and sunny here. I can not wait until I get out the shorts and short sleeve shirts. It's supposed to snow here tomorrow I'm hoping that it doesn't!!! :-?

wow.zodiac ......:shock: thank god i don't know any thing about these signs

but can i ask why are u interested in them:-D
if u don't mind

Yes, I don't believe in them, I just believe in the personality specifications from these sings. Give me your birth date and I can tell you what is your sign. :-D

Hello poohbayb !! welcome to the International Cafe' .. Are you ready to become a member of our international family ? :) ..

I'm so happy to see new friends joining us here in the Cafe' everyday :p !!!!!

Well let's see, I'm from St. Joseph, Missouri and it's cold and sunny here. I can not wait until I get out the shorts and short sleeve shirts. It's supposed to snow here tomorrow I'm hoping that it doesn't!!! :-?
Hi, poohbayb! Welcome to the friendlist place in the forums...the International Cafe'! Our group of 'regulars' is an awesome group of individuals! We hope you will become a frequent visitor! :up:

Tell us, how did you learn about the existence of UsingEnglish.com? :)

Cheers,
Amigo

Hello man!

Welcome to this Platonic place and I'm hopping you will come by here frequently! ;-)

Anybody know that why they removed the 'Thanks' part of the right-side panel?

How is it going in your country?

PpPpPpPp

P, I still have the 'thanks' icon on my page! Close the page and re-open to see if it reappears!

A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back