International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
good dear ... so u will have 2 ranias ;-)
i've noticed that u r from egypt live in UAE ,,, have u ever visit palestine
?

good dear ... so u will have 2 ranias ;-)
i've noticed that u r from egypt live in UAE ,,, have u ever visit palestine
?

indeed i do i've the most beatifull 2 ranias u and my sis

i live in egypt now, dear:-D

but unfortunatly i never did
but my father did that was along time ago even befor my birth

but i really want to visit el kods and prey there
my father told me that the minute u enter al masged el al2ksa u feel something peacfull and u just don't want to leave

yes my dear ... actually i live in ramallah and really it's not too easy to visit ilaksa bcz of jews and seiges ,, but if u try u will ...
to pray there is most beautifull thing to do ,, ur spirit will be at the top of happiness ...
..inshalah u come here .. and u well be wellcome anytime ... really :)
i visited egypt 4 years ago ... in youth exchange activity ,, il algeza .. but we visited also alexandria ... beautifull place, really

ok dear nice to meet u .. i must go now .. c u tomorrow ;-)

maybe i'll visit egypt after two months :-D

yes my dear ... actually i live in ramallah and really it's not too easy to visit ilaksa bcz of jews and seiges ,, but if u try u will ...
to pray there is most beautifull thing to do ,, ur spirit will be at the top of happiness ...
..inshalah u come here .. and u well be wellcome anytime ... really :)
i visited egypt 4 years ago ... in youth exchange activity ,, il algeza .. but we visited also alexandria ... beautifull place, really

ok dear nice to meet u .. i must go now .. c u tomorrow ;-)

maybe i'll visit egypt after two months :-D

inshalah i'll come some day

u must let me know when u come to egypt
i'll be in the airport for u dear
don't forget:-D
c u tomorrow;-)

Let's all go to Egypt and visit lojina and her sister Rania!!!! :)

Hi guys ,how are you today ????? .. we are all going to Egypt !!!!! :shock:The tickets are on Amigo0o0o0o ... kekekeke :)

Hi guys ,how are you today ????? .. we are all going to Egypt !!!!! :shock:The tickets are on Amigo0o0o0o ... kekekeke :)

HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! I`m fine , thanks , dear be real !
And we`re going to Egypt and tickets from Amigo - oh , yes , it would be really FUN ! Let`s go and I`ll see pyramides and sphinx at last , I so want it... I think I wouldn`t be locked in labyrintes :lol::lol::lol:
Anyway , wishing to all of You good days , I think I`ll go and study my other loads of Medical stuff....:lol::-D:lol:
See all of You soon !!!

Asli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is wonderful to see you, again! How are things in future-doctor-land?????

Cheers,
Amigo

amigos4Re: International Café
Let's all go to Egypt and visit lojina and her sister Rania!!!! :) [/QUOTE

all of u're welcomed my friends
just come and i'll make ur visit unforgetable;-):cheers:
trust me:up:

be realRe: International Café
Hi guys ,how are you today ????? .. we are all going to Egypt !!!!! :shock:The tickets are on Amigo0o0o0o ... kekekeke

hi,be real how r u my dear

supadaRe: International Café
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZAMI ASLI
And we`re going to Egypt and tickets from Amigo

Please include me in your guest list. :lol: Today 05:11

u r the first dear:p

hi,guys
how r u all???

unfortunately i won't be able to log in alot these days cuz i've alot of study and mid-term exams
this might be the last time to see me here guys

i'll miss u all specaily u br and u too Rania ,SUDH and i'll miss the cafe alot

so i made this for u guys

don't forget about me;-)

Attachments

• 30112008388.jpg
    30112008388.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 30112008390.jpg
    30112008390.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 7
hi,guys
how r u all???

unfortunately i won't be able to log in alot these days cuz i've alot of study and mid-term exams

don't forget about me;-)
Thats so sweat
Thank you dear

hi,guys
how r u all???

don't forget about me;-)
Hiiiiiiiiiii
Though I am not in your list, I like your present, nice idea:up:

Sorry all, I've been as absent as a... OK, I've been absent.

anyway: now I'm here again. I did a composition about dolce stil novo as a literature test, I think I did it
images
(well) but I used a verb, espettorare, which means both expectorate and ejaculate (#3)...
The problem is: this verb, nowadays, is used more as a medical term..
I think it will be quite embarrassing when my teacher'll see it :oops:

I see we have new and really interesting guys here in the Café!

don't forget about me
We just can't forget you.

Alas, seems lojina can't find pals in here when she comes, etiandio I shall now be not as busy as last week: I'll be there a lot more (I hope so).

BTW my birthday is getting nearer and nearer, so I'll leave Italy (and my PC) for 4 days...

Hi Asli, I miss you alot .. :-( .. how are your studies ?? hope you're doing good .. wish you all the best .. Rania , I'm fine thanks.. how are you ???lojina , the drawings are great !!!!! :) .. I wish you all the best in your mid-term exams ..I'm sure that you'll do greatSim , the busy guy .. how are you ?? don't worry your the perfect member here .. kekeke :lol:Amigo0o0o0o0o0o .. when will you bring us the tickets ??? :)BR

The tickets to Egypt are 'in the mail'!!!!! Great pics, lojina! You are quite talented!!

Hi, Sim! I'm sure your teacher will be embarrassed trying to figure out if you meant 'expectorate' or 'ejaculate'! Way to go, lad!!!

Where are you going for your B-Day, Sim???? Be sure to send us a postcard!

Hi, Sim! I'm sure your teacher will be embarrassed trying to figure out if you meant 'expectorate' or 'ejaculate'! Way to go, lad!!!

Where are you going for your B-Day, Sim???? Be sure to send us a postcard!

I'm going to Munich (Germany).

why should she be "embarrassed"?

Hi everyone

, I'm Reema I'm 21 years old,
I study English in university and I want to join you in this thread..
:)

Hi everyone

, I'm Reema I'm 21 years old,
I study English in university and I want to join you in this thread..
:)

Hi Reemaa, so finally you're here ..:lol:You are very wellcome in the Cafe and have a coffee on me :) .. SUD will get it without a tip :shock: :lol: Enjoy ..;-)BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back