International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nori, do you live close to the ocean?

No Amigo
Close to the Mediterranean Sea

Oh right. Someone told me the book is far better than the film. However the leading actor is so attractive that all female victims want to watch him drink people's blood. :-D

He drinks no human blood (what a pity!)
I think I'll nuy the book as soon as I get back from Munich

I've heard that supada has been offered a prime role in the film "The Vampire Who Eats Thai Chicken in Los Angeles!" If we're fortunate, maybe we can score supada's autograph and a publicity photo! :)

:lol:
Always nice to hear you ¡mì amigo!
My computer's screen just killed himself... I'm using a 5-years-old laptop equipped with Linux, it was my dad's.

Today I had an(other) English test. I made (at least) one mistake: I was talking about a book and I wrote its main character was called Eddy Bear.
Of course it is spelled E-D-D-I-E but it sounded so close to Teddy (and it was, methinks, supposed to) that I said "Eddie is written like Teddy without the T)...

In the afternoon I listened to a conference about the Italian language in the (Italian) Constitution. It was interesting indeed.

-5 days to my very own birthday
(and -3 to my vacation)

I arrived AMI

I arrived AMI
Great! But why are you just standing around???? Let's get busy and 'wait' on all of our great customers!!! :cool:

Great! But why are you just standing around???? Let's get busy and 'wait' on all of our great customers!!! :cool:
O.K. Chef, what is new in the International Cafe's menu?

(and -3 to my vacation)

Many many advance happy returns of the day......:lol:

(and -3 to my vacation)

Many many advance happy returns of the day......:lol:
Many happy returns of the day.

Happy Birthday, Sim! How many candles on your cake will you be blowing out this year?

Hi everybody, I am not a new member in this forum, but I have been away for long time due to some problems it wasn`t an easy for me to be here regularly.

would you like to accept me as a new friend for you?

You are most welcome Omar, hope you would be doing fine with all the friendly care in the forums. Sure, this thread is new for you. The owner of the place is amgoas4, as he started this International Cafe(IC) and is always there with his wiity comments and beautiful verses. You can have a cup of cappuccino and chat with regulars like, Be real, becascarpetta, Gayanah, wil_Ibanez, Proof.beh, Simosito, shalstudent and all the others who come casually like Miss Solero Exotic, hanky etc.

Hope you would visit again and give this waiter of the IC, handsome tip.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

You are most welcome Omar, hope you would be doing fine with all the friendly care in the forums. Sure, this thread is new for you. The owner of the place is amgoas4, as he started this International Cafe(IC) and is always there with his wiity comments and beautiful verses. You can have a cup of cappuccino and chat with regulars like, Be real, becascarpetta, Gayanah, wil_Ibanez, Proof.beh, Simosito, shalstudent and all the others who come casually like Miss Solero Exotic, hanky etc.

Hope you would visit again and give this waiter of the IC, handsome tip.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Thanks a lot for this quick replay.

I think since this thread is active, then no doubt there is a close friendly relationship among members here. I would like to keep in touch here as possible as I can.

omar.

Omar! Welcome to the Cafe'! Yes, we are indeed one large and happy family here in the Cafe'! I hope you will come visit us often!

Cheers,
Amigo

What time is it in the KSA?

It is 1:35 am in Arizona!

It is fun time in KSA.

Hope the next year would bring more fun for the whole world and there would be no terrorism any more.

welcome moonz. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back