International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn(t have my coffee
an honor for me have it with my Dearest friends

mmmmmm
It's too delicious

anyway: now I'm here again. I did a composition about dolce stil novo as a literature test, I think I did it
images
(well) but I used a verb, espettorare, which means both expectorate and ejaculate (#3)...
The problem is: this verb, nowadays, is used more as a medical term..
I think it will be quite embarrassing when my teacher'll see it :oops:

why should she be "embarrassed"?
Who is going to be embarrassed, Sim? You or your teacher??????;-)

Hi guys
What's up?
Where is Wil these days? he has un-acceptable absent, he has to come with mmmmmmm(what was her name Isa????)

Yes, where are Wil and Isa?????????????????

Hi my Friends,

Sorry guys, I've been busy with my work and school. I shall update a weather and life in Sydney Australia.

It's been little bit cool as Summer about 17-18 degree celsius. however, from today, it has been changed dramatically and raised its nose upto 27 degree. A lot of people are speding their time on the beach with very beautiful scenery:-D.

Cheers,

JJ

I'd love to see Sydney!

Yesterday I saw a film, Twilight, which I though would be just another screaming-female-teens' movie.
It was good indeed. I have not (yet) read the book -- yes, it a book-based movie -- but I think it may be even more brilliant than the film itself.

The writer herself decided to put on the web (having her manuscript been stolen and published on the Internet) the 1st chapter of the last book of the series so, if you want to "taste" it, you'll just have to visit Stephenie Mayer's website

Oh, yes, the film (and the books) are about vampires... :up:

Hi guys, How are you today ?? YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have vacation from tomorrow till 14th of Dec. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) .... Everybody ... have a coffee on me ;-) .. enjoy ....BR

Cheers BEEEEEEE!

Happy for YOU
Wily do you hear me Friend?
Your absence is unforgivable.
You'll be punished as soon as you log in.LOOOL.
We all miss YOU

I'd love to see Sydney!

Yesterday I saw a film, Twilight, which I though would be just another screaming-female-teens' movie.
It was good indeed. I have not (yet) read the book -- yes, it a book-based movie -- but I think it may be even more brilliant than the film itself.

The writer herself decided to put on the web (having her manuscript been stolen and published on the Internet) the 1st chapter of the last book of the series so, if you want to "taste" it, you'll just have to visit Stephenie Mayer's website

Oh, yes, the film (and the books) are about vampires... :up:

Oh right. Someone told me the book is far better than the film. However the leading actor is so attractive that all female victims want to watch him drink people's blood. :-D

I've heard that supada has been offered a prime role in the film "The Vampire Who Eats Thai Chicken in Los Angeles!" If we're fortunate, maybe we can score supada's autograph and a publicity photo! :)

Oh.. No... My next prime role is in 'Vampire Princess in Tucson.' :lol:

Oh.. No... My next prime role is in 'Vampire Princess in Tucson.' :lol:
That's wonderful news, supada! Be sure you bring a large bottle of sunscreen when you come to Tucson!!!! ;-)

Yup! I saw it from the movie 'The Savages.' It seems very hot out there!

hi guys, __you're talking about movies now ...what about (madacascar 2) did any one watched it??? I really wanna watch it so0o0o0on .>>> I don't like scary movies ...___ I want some coffee , please.. ____ BTW , where is SUD ?????:shock: ____BR

My congra BEE!

Nori, do you live close to the ocean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back