International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it look like, Sudh?

I usually drink orange juice or apple juice.

How does it look like, Sudh?

I usually drink orange juice or apple juice.
IT is white in colour and a bit sour in taste. When you whip the cream which is fermented, then the butter comes out of it(now a days you use the grinder/mixer for the purpose) and whatever is left is called buttermilk. It contains almost no fat, the Indian Ayurvedic medicine recommends it for Acidity problem and is great refresher especially during summer.

How do you make butter in Thailand?

Oh.. I see.

I think this kind of drink is quite popular in Thailand but mostly they made it with fruits. The reason is we've concerned more about health lately. I guess Indians concern about health more than Thais because most Indians I know are vegetarians.

Why?

Oh.. I see.

I think this kind of drink is quite popular in Thailand but mostly they made it with fruits. The reason is we've concerned more about health lately. I guess Indians concern about health more than Thais because most Indians I know are vegetarians.

Why?
Mostly the reason is due to religious belief. Most of the Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and Buddhists do not take non-veg and second thing, the atmosphere all the year round is so good, that you get vegetables and fruits all the year round. Only some coastal areas cannot afford to have proteins/vitamins in vegetable form, and these parts do include fish in their food. Also, there are many diseases which spread through non-veg diet. The ancient wisdom contained in Vedas and "Ayurveda" warns against non-veg diet. I think you should read more "Ayurveda" which is the Indian method of medicine and also contains preventive measures to remain healthy. Rest, people who believe in non-violence and rebirths, do not take non-veg.

I really respect vegetarians in the way they can overcome all non-veg food attraction. I am once a year non-veg due to Chinese belief (I'm half Chinese half Thai.)

It does feel good for my digestion but then again after 10 days of festival, I become non-veg. :lol: During veg time, I have to eat 4 meals per day. :-D

A certain thing I do know about India is Bollywood movies. I really enjoy watching them since I was 15. :up:

I like watching Indian movies to0o0o0o .. ;-) ..

How are you guys in this windy day ??...

I guess nobody is online else me :-(

Come in I'm boried here :-(

it should be a wekend but we have the next thursday as a vacation so they made saturday a "make up" day ..

Is there any one who can bring me a cup of coffee ??

????

????

????

never mind I'll bring myself one ..

BR

Come in I'm boried here :-(

it should be a wekend but we have the next thursday as a vacation so they made saturday a "make up" day ..

Is there any one who can bring me a cup of coffee ??

????

????

????

never mind I'll bring myself one ..

BR

Hi Be,

How about you bring me a cup of arabic coffee? :-D

Hi Be,

How about you bring me a cup of arabic coffee? :-D
Does coffee grow in Arabia?
Must be in the Arabian mountains, where there is snow!!!

arabic coffe ,, the way to make it is different ... we put few spoons into boiling water ,, then we will have foaming above we scratch it and put it first int the cup then wait te coffee boil for instant ,,then pour it in the cup .. bcz of the foam we put first this will give it a face .. :) some people like it with a face some dont​

arabic coffe ,, the way to make it is different ... we put few spoons into boiling water ,, then we will have foaming above we scratch it and put it first int the cup then wait te coffee boil for instant ,,then pour it in the cup .. bcz of the foam we put first this will give it a face .. :) some people like it with a face some dont​
By 'face' do you mean to say small bubbles. It is called froth or foam in English.
Real nice of you to post the method, Rania.

ya i know it's a foam ,, but with a coffe we say that we want , for example a coffee with a face .. or without face ..

it's a foam but the face is special description for this coffe ..:)

here arabic coffee is that people used to drink .. but my family prefer filter coffee .. bcz it's lighter than arabic,, but when we have guests we make it arabic ... few friends like it filtered :)

hi,guys

it seems that no one is here

i hope u're ok br
and u too SUDH

can any one bring me agiant cup of cofe pls:-D:-D

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo?

You drew it :shock: >> mashallah .. I like it very much..

no he's nt my brother .. he's my nephew ;-) I love him very much like he is my son :lol:

u know u can draw better than this just if u want to:up:

still no one here
forget it i'll bring it my self

i'll go now
i hope finding some one next time;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back