International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo from hanky's desk and I am going to bed after feeling quite bad and hardly keep playing games.

I felt so excited I would love to say that I love you all.

Thank you, Hanky! We love you, too!!!!!

Thank you, Hanky! We love you, too!!!!!

Thank you, Amigo. I would love to say that I love people from all over the would and I do love English. What a beautiful would. Thanks GOD.:up:

Hanky, we are so fortunate to be able to visit the International Cafe' and NEVER have to worry about acts of violence...except when Heidi shows up to say hello!!!!! :)

Hanky, we are so fortunate to be able to visit the International Cafe' and NEVER have to worry about acts of violence...except when Heidi shows up to say hello!!!!! :)

What should I do when Heidi shows up to say hello to Amigo?

What should I do when Heidi shows up to say hello to Amigo?
You tell her she looks lovely, you give her a cup of hot coffee, and then you pray that she doesn't kick your arse!!! :cool:

You tell her she looks lovely, you give her a cup of hot coffee, and then you pray that she doesn't kick your arse!!! :cool:

So, I guess that instead of praying I will offer her a dance so that she cannot kick my arsenal (sorry, I am a fan of Man utd) LOL
when will she show up?

Heidi will show up when you least expect her to be here!!!! So, be prepared! :)

Heidi will show up when you least expect her to be here!!!! So, be prepared! :)

I am afraid that I cannot wait more. Get her in soon Amigo.

She is traveling all the way from Madrid, Hanky! Do you have her sangria ready to serve???

She is traveling all the way from Madrid, Hanky! Do you have her sangria ready to serve???

Well I have a lot of drink in my place. I will serve her as a Madridista would expect.

You are so kind, Hanky! Maybe you could also serve her a couple of bottles of good German beer!!!

You are so kind, Hanky! Maybe you could also serve her a couple of bottles of good German beer!!!

Sure, German beer is simply the best. Have you ever got any?

Sure! I've had lots of German beer! Oktoberfest is a great event!!!

Have you ever seen photos of Arizona?

Sure! I've had lots of German beer! Oktoberfest is a great event!!!

Have you ever seen photos of Arizona?

Not yet with the ones from Amigo

Have you ever got drunk of German beer?

Me?? No, not yet. Once I had Greman beer back in Bangkok. I loved it.

Anyway have you tried Thai beer before either Singha or Chang?

I avoid anything alcoholic.

Have you ever drunk fresh butter-milk? It is great in taste and good for health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back