International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

Good morning .. well, it's almost afternoon :lol:

Wily, I wish you all the best in your life dear friend. I can't see this foruums without you in it :cry:, so please don't say that this is your last day in the forum and try to visit as when you'll have the chance ..

We all ganna miss the special member of our family :-( ..

I you all the happiness in your lives..

BR

yesterday .. I didn't have time to upload the picture so I didn't tell you about this .. It was raining so hard yesterday and fr the second time in UAE .. there was ice falling from the sky !!!:shock:

here's some pictures ..

205210742.jpg

524333587.jpg

426447116.jpg

918821129.jpg

this is the flag of UAE

:-D:up: It was very exciting ..!!!!!:cool:

yesterday .. I didn't have time to upload the picture so I didn't tell you about this .. It was raining so hard yesterday and fr the second time in UAE .. there was ice falling from the sky !!!:shock:

here's some pictures ..

205210742.jpg

524333587.jpg

426447116.jpg

918821129.jpg

this is the flag of UAE

:-D:up: It was very exciting ..!!!!!:cool:
Very cool, your hands are beautiful be real.

The terrorists are still holed up in the two 5 Star hotels, namely The Taj and the Oberoi Trident. They identified Americans and British citizens by their papers and killed them by firing on their forehead. Cowards, killing innocent citizens. Some 130 people have been killed as per last reports. Though 90 % of the buildings have been evacuated, still a couple of terrorists have been able to hide themselves in mined basements. Hope they would be shot soon. Let us pray to God this never happens anywhere in the world again.

God bless innocent people.

Dear Be!
Your photos are really fantastic. I am fond of interesting and extraordinary photos and I liked them very much.
Thanks a lot.

Hi,guys
i'm new here
can i join your friendly cafe

be real your photos are wonderful
unfortunately i left UAE just yesterday
i coudn't celebrate with you :cry:

SUDHKAMP
i'm terribly sorry for hearing this skockingly news about your country
really terrorism is awful
i can't aforrd it
innocent people ,children are dieing becouse of some babarice people
and they say that they're doing so in the name of religion
what kind of religion????

any way
cheer up
all this will be over soon ;-)

Khusamdeed, Lojina. Egypt is a country with rich cultural heritage and ancient wisdom. India had very good relations with Egypt from times immemorial.
We call your country "Mistra" in Hindi.
You are most welcome in the International Cafe. Have a cup of Cappuccino(coffee with whipped milk) and chat with members all across the world. Amigos is the owner of the place and I am the unpaid waiter of the cafe. You shall befriend many regulars like be real, beascarpetta, wil_Ibanez, Simosito, Gayanah, Shall, Nain, jomo, hanky, Niloofar etc. Keep visiting the place and you shall find it all for yourself.

Your Lovingly friend,

SUDHKAMP

Khusamdeed, Lojina. Egypt is a country with rich cultural heritage and ancient wisdom. India had very good relations with Egypt from times immemorial.
We call your country "Mistra" in Hindi.
You are most welcome in the International Cafe. Have a cup of Cappuccino(coffee with whipped milk) and chat with members all across the world. Amigos is the owner of the place and I am the unpaid waiter of the cafe. You shall befriend many regulars like be real, beascarpetta, wil_Ibanez, Simosito, Gayanah, Shall, Nain, jomo, hanky, Niloofar etc. Keep visiting the place and you shall find it all for yourself.

Your Lovingly friend,

SUDHKAMP

mmmmmmmmm, this is the most tasty cappuccino i've ever had
and you who made it
it's double tasty now:-D

thanks SUDH:up:

you know, i love india so much
it have it's own magic
when you see it for the first time
you fall in love at once

mmmmmmmmm, this is the most tasty cappuccino i've ever had
and you who made it
it's double tasty now:-D

thanks SUDH:up:

you know, i love india so much
it have it's own magic
when you see it for the first time
you fall in love at once
Whenever you fall, I would be there to support you.

You are most welcome Apply. This is just a great place to be in, have a cup of cappuccino and chat with friends all around the world.
Hope you would keep visiting and make friends in here. I am the unpaid waiter, while amigos is the owner of the place. You shall meet many regulars like be real, beascarpetta, gayanah, simosito, wil_ibanez, shall etc. and many more others, whose name would sure fill up the whole post.

Hope you would keep visiting the International Cafe.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Yes, always at your service. What would you like to have Ma'm?

Dear SUDH I tried the button Edit correct a letter then I want to send It but I can't :oops:

Yes, always at your service. What would you like to have Ma'm?

any thing u make is wonderfull

i'll drink any thing you u make

Whenever you press the edit button, the post would reappear. Then as you have completed corrections as per your desire, just below that would appear the Save option. Click it. If this does not work, then just press the Buttons (Alt+S). This would do the trick. Also, you can do it without giving reasons if you do it within 60 seconds of posting it for first time, else the post would bear the auto-remark from the software, last corrected at ............................

If you wish to delete the post, then also you have option in the edit button.

Whenever you press the edit button, the post would reappear. Then as you have completed corrections as per your desire, just below that would appear the Post reply or Post quick reply. Click it. If this does not work, then just press the Buttons (Alt+S). This would do the trick. Also, you can do it without giving reasons if you do it within 60 seconds of posting it for first time, else the post would bear the auto-remark from the software, last corrected at ............................[/quote

Thanks a lot

any thing u make is wonderfull

i'll drink any thing you u make
The most wonderful thing I make dear,
is take away all that thing you call as fear.

You see
I clicked the button save and it worked.
Thank you.

The most wonderful thing I make dear,
is take away all that thing you call as fear.

that's nice but there are things you can't take away my friend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back