International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS WIL_IBANEZ ON COMPLETING 6000 POSTS. WAY TO GO.:up:

Congratulations, Wily! May the rain in Costa Rica shower you with praise!!!! :)

Rania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you my drug prescribing friend?????? :)

Cheers,
Amigo

good morning everybody
i need to make alot of conversation to speak english fluently ,, i always avoid to say long sentences bcz i don't know much words ,,

:roll:

Rania, it is now past 11:55 pm in Arizona! Time for all de4 cent men tyo be in bed! What time is it in Palestine?

:-D aha.. it's now 8:58 AM , my uncle lives in the united states but i don't know which state ,, i think it's merreland or something like that .. near washington

Yes! That would be Maryland! Does your uncle enjoy living in the United States?

ya ..i think that .. he has 3 sons .. they married and live there also .. i was invited to visit them but i delayed this visit until the new year ... maybe in march

Rania, you will LOVE your vist to Maryland! Visiting Washington, DC will be an extraordinary experiencew for you! I hope you will visit in March! The cherry blossoms will be in bloom by then!

Cheers,
Amigo

Yes! I live about 2,500 miles from Washington, DC. I have visited the city many times and have always enjoyed my visits! It is an amazing city!

Raina, when you vist the USA I will meet you at the airport and give you a huge American hug!!!!! We, as a country, have so much to offer guests from other countries! Come to Arizona and I will show you the Grand Canyon...in all it's majesty!

Cheers,
Amigo

:-DDeal my friend :)
then sure i will inform u when it will be my visit :)
it seems that u go to sleep ... :) happy dreams
Rania

Hi Amigo, am I welcome to the US?

TERRORIST ATTACK IN MUMBAI : MORE THAN 100 INNOCENT CITIZENS KILLED, MANY MORE HELD HOSTAGE IN 5 STAR HOTELS.

Yesterday, terrorists attacked the financial capital of india again. In separate groups, they attacked two five star hotels, restaurant and Railway Station, firing indescrimintely and without warning, they threw grenades, just like in war and killed more than 100 innocent citizens. All this in the name of religion. They are still holding many hostages and threatening to kill them. The firing is still on, as per the latest reports.

This forum unanimously condemns this cowardly act of religious terrorism and prays for the souls of departed innocent citizens.

Religion is there to bring out humanity within us, not to kill each other in the name of Religion.
Dear friends, I have received a few PMs regarding my wel-being and about my family and friends, after the terrorists attack in Mumbai. I am overhwelmed by the concern shown by all the members in this. regard. I wish to state that my family and friends and self are safe, though I am disturbed by the fact that terrorists have been able to target India, a peace loving country, again and again.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

u know what SUDH i believe that terrerosim is something u can't avoid ,but it's not belong to specific relegion or specific race .. it's if i can say , a human's devils creation ...
they cant think or believe or doing good ,,, they can't stand without make horrible things ...
SUDH , no one has the right to affect ur peacfull place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back