International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are right. The terrorists are those people who do not have popular support but an irrational ideology. They are extremists devoid of humanity. And what do they give to the society, only deaths, weeping women, orphan children. They are the scourge of the society. All the nations and communities must come forward to condemn and eradicate all kinds of terrorism and make our planet Earth, a wonderful place to live in. We are yet to explore the Universe.

Hi guys,

I watched the news this morning :shock:.. God help us make peace in this world ..

BR

Congratulation Wily for the 6000 posts

congrats.jpg

keep going !!

Armenian chess team became an olympic champion for the second time.
I am very proud with our chess players.

Thank you BE
I am really very proud of them, because I think it is a wise sport.

Hello, everyone, thanks again for the warm congrats, I've got a lot mixed feelings right now, this is my last day here, so I won't be able to visit the forums very often for a while, I also feel a little disturbed about the terrorist attacks in India, those people are sick! who is the god they believe in? does their god ask them to kill other human beings just because they pray in a different language? I'm glad to know that Sudh and his family are alright, blessings to all the indian people who love peace!
Thanks, again, guys, you all are my little family.

Blessings.
Wily.

Hello, everyone, thanks again for the warm congrats, I've got a lot mixed feelings right now, this is my last day here, so I won't be able to visit the forums very often for a while, I also feel a little disturbed about the terrorist attacks in India, those people are sick! who is the god they believe in? does their god ask them to kill other human beings just because they pray in a different language? I'm glad to know that Sudh and his family are alright, blessings to all the indian people who love peace!
Thanks, again, guys, you all are my little family.

Blessings.
Wily.

Hello everybody!

1- I'd like to deeply condole families of the innocent dead indians who lost their lives in the brutal terrorist attacks today and I just wanna ask those sick bastards how can they do this to a pack of unarmed guys?!

2- I've landed a job so I gotta work everyday till 7 PM! This is, however, sad but unavoidable! It's sad because when I return from work I'm really exhausted so I can't pop around to even get my light green! Maybe I'll have to get my a** up here by a grand generator! :-D

3- I got my Toefl iBT grade! They gave me a 77 with a score of 21 from the total writing score i.e. 30! It was good enough for me, so I sent it straightly to Sweden! I guess I'll take the admission around the late March 2009! ;-)

4- It looks like we are missing our best men around the forum! Hey wil, I hope you keep up with your work in a desirable way!

5- Congrats, gayanah! "Chess" is the king of sports, so everyone should buy a chess set to get the brain to work a great deal! :)

6- Thank you and love y'll!

Congratulation Wily for the 6000 posts

congrats.jpg

keep going !!

Congrats to Wil. :B-fly:

Yes, you are right. The terrorists are those people who do not have popular support but an irrational ideology. They are extremists devoid of humanity. And what do they give to the society, only deaths, weeping women, orphan children. They are the scourge of the society. All the nations and communities must come forward to condemn and eradicate all kinds of terrorism and make our planet Earth, a wonderful place to live in. We are yet to explore the Universe.

May God bless India and Thailand... :fadein::fadein:

Hello, dear Proof, no way, I won't forget my buddies Be, Sudh, Amigo, Heidi, Proof, Sara, Sim, Moonz, Bea...I can't remember them all! this family has got a little bigger! I'll try to visit as often as I can, internet is my tool to study english, I haven't taken a single english lesson in my life, so I've got to keep going and I've got to do it by myself.
This is a hard time for me, let's share some natural drinks to cheer up, what do you think? :-D:up:

strawberry-lemonade-recipe-1-10-07.jpg

Enjoy, see you soon!

Hello, dear Proof, no way, I won't forget my buddies Be, Sudh, Amigo, Heidi, Proof, Sara, Sim, Moonz, Bea...I can't remember them all! this family has got a little bigger! I'll try to visit as often as I can, internet is my tool to study english, I haven't taken a single english lesson in my life, so I've got to keep going and I've got to do it by myself.
This is a hard time for me, let's share some natural drinks to cheer up, what do you think? :-D:up:

You have all my best, Wil. I'll sing a song "Don't forget to remember me' for you often.

Thanks to all the IC visitors, for condemning terrorists and terrorism, it shows that the IC is a melting pot of cultures. We are a small world.

I wish everything will be ended soon. :cry:

I'll pray every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back