International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I must say that everyone is welcome here :-D
I think you will get used to with this place soon :up:
I don't think I understand your actual problem. You mean that your friends want to kill you? You are joking I guess. Maybe you meant that when you study in your lab your friends always disturb you?

i hope so,:-D

You mean that your friends want to kill you? You are joking I guess.

of course i'm joking
they'll kill my cuz i haven't finished my studing since 11.am untill now:roll:

wish me luck ,
there is alot of work to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cry:

Khushamdeed Nora, you are most welcome to the International Cafe. Even if you find no one in the International Cafe, which is open 24-365, then also you can leave your messages, which may be responded to you later. So, just keep visiting, and many more members would welcome you later. Tomorrow you would be having a plethora of responses to your post.:up:

thanks,SUDHKAMP for your reply
what does this word mean Khushamdeed ?????

i can assure you you'll find me here all the time 24-365:-D

Congratulation Supada !!!!!

307-congratulations_balloon.jpg

Just popped in to say "hi".
And to share with you this video. An American judge condemned some guys. listening to loud music and thus disturbing the neighbours... to listen loud music, which they liked not, for 1 hour...

(My granny sent me this, I think it's funny but I can't play it know, stupid PC!, so I'm not sure how many things are said in Spanish...)

Hello, everyone, I've been too busy finishing some work details here, how have you been!?

I need some Coffee here ... While Wil is online .. but it's ok if he's busy I'll wait for SUD

I'll go now my friends are calling me ..

goodnight everyone..

take care ..;-)

Wil this coffee looks great
I can smell it hmmmmmmmmmmmmm good
may I have one please

Hi I'm back again .. my friends just decuded to stay in and go online ..

So ..I'll stay here ..

No, not yet, I'll find something soon, I'm keeping the faith. :-D:up:

I'm playing guitar and singing a song 'Keep The Faith' for you, dear Wil. :up:

TERRORIST ATTACK IN MUMBAI : MORE THAN 100 INNOCENT CITIZENS KILLED, MANY MORE HELD HOSTAGE IN 5 STAR HOTELS.

Yesterday, terrorists attacked the financial capital of india again. In separate groups, they attacked two five star hotels, restaurant and Railway Station, firing indescrimintely and without warning, they threw grenades, just like in war and killed more than 100 innocent citizens. All this in the name of religion. They are still holding many hostages and threatening to kill them. The firing is still on, as per the latest reports.

This forum unanimously condemns this cowardly act of religious terrorism and prays for the souls of departed innocent citizens.
Religion is there to bring out humanity within us, not to kill each other in the name of Religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back