International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, BR!!! How I wish it was Friday!!!!! :)

What's new with you, kiddo?

Nothing new really ..
but we are having a big partyin the hostel on Friday .. We will celebrate the national day of UAE which is in Dec. 2nd and It's ganna be great ..:-D

You know .. my sister told me couple days age that there is a compitition called " reading a million book" and I said: " What!!!! a 1000000 book !! by a single person!!!" but she said: " No No, it can be a school, a company, an institute,....etc" and she told me that there is a school in Dubai that brought a million book and allowed the student to stay and even sleep in the school to read!!:shock: that was co0:cool:0oL ..

BR, we do something very similar in our schools throughout the US. We have an activity called "Love of Reading Week" and everyone reads at home and at school. Some schools have sleepovers and the parents and kids stay overnight at the school with their parents and siblings! It is a lot of fun!

How many books do you think you read in an average year?

How fun !!!!

I love reading but I don't find enough time for it .. during the studing period I have no time for reading and it would be great if I could read two books in the 8 months of study time ..but I remember that I've read almost 7 books in summer when I have nothing to do ..

I feel so sleepy ..
I'll go now

goodnight everyone ( it's 11:37pm )

see you later,
BR

Sweet dreams, BR! We'll see you tomorrow!

Good morning everybody , i really need a gallon of coffee :-D
i'ts a sunny day ... we r in november without raining :shock:

A cup of tea offered to Gayanah to congratumate her

Sure you are Sudh

Don't worry Dear
This is for YOU SUDH, Algerian cakes I prepared last Feast

Sure you are Sudh

Don't worry Dear
This is for YOU SUDH, Algerian cakes I prepared last Feast

What are the Algerian cuisine specials? I would like to eat some vegetarian speciality.

What are the Algerian cuisine specials? I would like to eat some vegetarian speciality.
So you are vegetarian Sudh!!

Algerian cuisine isfamous in Ramadan.a thick lemony Wheat vegetarian soup is prepared for this occasion, and as a tradition, it is made with green herbs and mint as flavoring ingredients .

A cup of tea offered to Gayanah to congratumate her

Thank you dear Nor. I like to drink tea. But this one was especially tasty.:up:

Hi guys..

amigo is ganna dance for us here tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Be...
How are you?

Amigos and dance are two different sides of a coin:p
I'd be really happy if he does so:p

Hi Be...
How are you?

Amigos and dance are two different sides of a coin:p
I'd be really happy if he does so:p
When cafe is happy, amigos goes in the trance,
he pulls every memeber, to join him in the dance.

Let's shake our booties and dance along
to one of Wil's most popular songs!! :)

Let's borrow some of P's after shave lotion to spray around the room!

Have you looked to see if Shanz is online???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back