International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys .. now we have two threads about brief verse !!! :lol:

How are you all ???

good afterno0on !!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood afternoon, BR!

How are you on this bright sunny day?

well, it's a sunny day .. it seems like we're in the same place .. kekeke :lol:

I'm doing great dear Amigo .. how are you ?

I am having more fun than a barrel of monkeys, BR! Come to Arizona and we can monkey around together!!! :)

hhhhhhh .. my friend is calling me I guess she want me to have lunch with her .. but I won't pick up so that I can stay here in the Cafe enjoying my coffee with you .. kekeke :lol:

hhhhhhh .. my friend is calling me I guess she want me to have lunch with her .. but I won't pick up so that I can stay here in the Cafe enjoying my coffee with you .. kekeke :lol:
OK...let me bring my barrel of monkeys to the cafe'!

Tell your friend to come join us! Does she speak English?

well, she do speak English for sure .. but the funny thing that I'm in the library now and she was callin me on my phone and I was writting my previous post and suddenly she was next to me .. :shock: .. kekeke and she said she's ganna bring lunch and come back to me to have lunch together .. so she left .. but I'll try to make her a new member in the Cafe as soon as I can ..

I guess 'll leave in a few minutes ..:-(
put your monkeys back in the barrel and save them for later ;-)

What is your friend's name and what can I do to shock her????? :)

I'll tell you later .. coz I really have to go .. I think she's ganna kill me .. kekeke :lol:

bye,
BR

I hope she feeds you something good for lunch! Getting killed on an empty stomach is definitely no fun!

I hope she feeds you something good for lunch! Getting killed on an empty stomach is definitely no fun!
I support you, but you should have enjoyed your dinner amigos.

Hey, SUDH! How are they hanging, my friend???? :)

CONGRATULATIONS, SUPADA HAS BECOME SENIOR MEMBER TODAY BY POSTING 500 TIMES IN THE FORUMS. WAY TO GO.:up:

Hi,guys
i hope you remember me:-D

no one is here ,i guess :roll:
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Hi,guys
i hope you remember me:-D

no one is here ,i guess :roll:
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I am here,
May I help you?:up:

I am here,
May I help you?:up:

i thought that i'm not welcomed here , cuz every time i enter no one is here or no one answer to me
any way
thanks, hanky

waht the best thing i may have to help me to continue studing in the library with the posibilty that you get killed by your friends;-)???

what do you think??????

i thought that i'm not welcomed here , cuz every time i enter no one is here or no one answer to me
any way
thanks, hanky

waht the best thing i may have to help me to continue studing in the library with the posibilty that you get killed by your friends;-)???

what do you think??????

First, I must say that everyone is welcome here :-D
I think you will get used to with this place soon :up:
I don't think I understand your actual problem. You mean that your friends want to kill you? You are joking I guess. Maybe you meant that when you study in your lab your friends always disturb you?

any way
thanks, hanky

what do you think??????
Khushamdeed Nora, you are most welcome to the International Cafe. Even if you find no one in the International Cafe, which is open 24-365, then also you can leave your messages, which may be responded to you later. So, just keep visiting, and many more members would welcome you later. Tomorrow you would be having a plethora of responses to your post.:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back