International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but the Principal doesn't wear underwear!!!!

I do not know if she does wear underwear...

Anyway: school was not burnt down, but they had to clean it up.
We had not big troubles at all.

I do not know if she does wear underwear...

Anyway: school was not burnt down, but they had to clean it up.
We had not big troubles at all.
Well, Sim! We have an assignment for one of your best investigative reporters: Does your principal wear undies to work???? :cool: The public needs to know the truth! All of this scandalous gossip must end with your next issue! :up:

Yes, I agree, and Sim has to make an exhaustive investigation, take pictures, etc.
Digital photos...with enlargements for Wily and Amigo!!! :lol::lol:;-)

OMG! :2gunfire::silly:

Do you know what is the most disastrous thing when in a class? It is that you need to quickly answer the call of nature but your teacher gives you a souvenir: "You can't get out of the class!" :lol:

Has it ever happened to you, Sim?

When I was 12, I just peed in my pants as a result of being caged in the class after a long-lived anticipation of getting out!!!! What a mess that was! :-D

P

Very much, Nain!! That's why people say that I don't look my age! :)

Very glad to see you around, Shaler! ;-)

Do you look like your avatar? If yes, that would be so nice to just listen to you because I love those little people with glamorous might of talking! ;-)

I miss Bea's lectures...

I'm not kidding at all!

Well, Sim! We have an assignment for one of your best investigative reporters: Does your principal wear undies to work???? :cool: The public needs to know the truth! All of this scandalous gossip must end with your next issue! :up:

Does it have something to do with what Sim is supposed to be in School for? :-D

If yes, so detective P just allows him to take a very quick look into the Principal's room when she is ...!! :oops:

Just use cameras! This is to make Amigo sure that there is no worry about it!

Do you know what is the most disastrous thing when in a class? It is that you need to quickly answer the call of nature but your teacher gives you a souvenir: "You can't get out of the class!" :lol:

Has it ever happened to you, Sim?

When I was 12, I just peed in my pants as a result of being caged in the class after a long-lived anticipation of getting out!!!! What a mess that was! :-D

P

That's terrible P :shock:, that never happened to me in my school days, anyway, the teacher should let the students go to the bathroom when it's necessary, that's only my opinion. :-D

That's terrible P :shock:, that never happened to me in my school days, anyway, the teacher should let the students go to the bathroom when it's necessary, that's only my opinion. :-D

Yeah! But you say 'teacher'! She was a aggressive whale! :-D

Does it have something to do with what Sim is supposed to be in School for? :-D

If yes, so detective P just allows him to take a very quick look into the Principal's room when she is ...!! :oops:

Just use cameras! This is to make Amigo sure that there is no worry about it!

But that's not all, dear P, Sim must post the photographs and the reports in the forums, so we can draw conclusions about this situation, :cool::up: Amigo says the Principal never wore undies, but I think she lost her undies during the protest...or because the protest! :lol!: whatever!

But that's not all, dear P, Sim must post the photographs and the reports in the forums, so we can draw conclusions about this situation. :cool::up:

But in the forum we are not allowed to put a semi-s**ual material like that, are we!? :-D:up:

What is interesting about an undies? :shock:

You must consider the importance of a matter like that, underwear is a national security issue! :-D

You must consider the importance of a matter like that, underwear is a national security issue! :-D

Oh yeah! Looks like I have to enter it in my list of very significant detective issues! :-D

You know, they may be interested in planting some bombs in the texture
of an undies! ;-)

Embarassing situation!

Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

You want pics too :shock::shock: !!
shame .. shame ..shame .. :-?

That investigation has just over .. case closed !!:-o

Amigo & Wil >> You are punished ( 3 hours in reservation ):)

Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

You want pics too :shock::shock: !!
shame .. shame ..shame .. :-?

That investigation has just over .. case closed !!:-o

Amigo & Wil >> You are punished ( 3 hours in reservation ):)
What about poor Sim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back