International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of you are soOoOoOoO mean!!!! :bad-word:

And dear Amigo didn't stay to back me up! :-( :bad-word:

That's what I'm talking about P ..

You're the best .. kekekekeke ;-)

You're welcome, madam! ;-)

Every culprit has to know that there is always a bunch of rules upon everything! They cannot run away from a inevitable custody! :lol:

Wily watch your mouth .. kekekeke .. I'll call shall by telepathy

Wily watch your mouth .. kekekeke .. I'll call shall by telepathy

Shaller will be here right away after telepathy is done in 2 seconds! Once Amigo had been accused of being wrong about his behavior! So Shaller popped up to make him ashamed of his attitude! :-D

P

I still think it's not fair, we had a valid question here! and I'm sure Sim will clarify our doubts. :-D

I still think it's not fair, we had a valid question here! and I'm sure Sim will clarify our doubts. :-D

Look, an errand needs to get done in due time to have its influences on people! If you delay, you may lose the public interaction! Sim knows that he can't take a look into the principal's room at all and it was unfortunately your idea! ;-)

Come on, he took (and burnt) the whole school building! take a look into the principal's room is a piece of cake! :-D

Wil & Amigo are both online and let's start :

206_detention_mackey.gif

kekekeke

Sweet dreams, Be, well, now I'm out of detention room, tomorrow I'll be off, so, how about a milkshake to cool off a little bit?

milkshake.jpg

:cool::up: Enjoy, have a nice weekend.

Thanks. Let me have a bite out of your milkshake. : )

Serious !!!! you gotta be kidding Wil,

And lovely Sim act like he know nothing about the " investigation" ..

I'm ganna tell the principal about the three of you .. kekeke
What?:shock::shock::shock:
Why should you tell the underwear business to your Principal? :roll::roll::roll:
She will get angry!!!!:cool:
We were talking about Sim's Principal, not yours.
And even if you ask, then what if she asks you whether you are wearing.............................;-);-);-)

Is it that forzen, bite???????????

:oops: I'm so weak in English. :oops:

Please correct my English if you feel like it. I'll be so happy if you guys can help me out on this.:lol: :up:

What?:shock::shock::shock:
Why should you tell the underwear business to your Principal? :roll::roll::roll:
She will get angry!!!!:cool:
We were talking about Sim's Principal, not yours.
And even if you ask, then what if she asks you whether you are wearing.............................;-);-);-)

dear SUD , I saig I'll tell the principal and I meant with that the known principal who is Sim's one ..:cool::up:

And if she asked about anything you'll be in detention ..:)

Happy Saturday everyone:-D

BR

dear SUD , I saig I'll tell the principal and I meant with that the known principal who is Sim's one ..:cool::up:

And if she asked about anything you'll be in detention ..:)

Happy Saturday everyone:-D

BR
Dear Be Real, you are trying to say you do'nt know your Principal. Why? And why are you interested in Sim's Prinicpal and her other private things?????????
That is really shocking!!!

Happy Saturday. And a happy Sunday tomorrow.

:oops: I'm so weak in English. :oops:

Please correct my English if you feel like it. I'll be so happy if you guys can help me out on this.:lol: :up:

If you are weak, then my teacher told me, you have to drink more milk.;-)
You can drink 'English milk'. For further queries, contact 'Anglika'.:up:

hi everybody
i'm Rania from palestine , ramallah ... i'm a pharmacist work in pharmaceutical company ,,, i would like to improve my language which is not good at all ...

hi everybody
i'm Rania from palestine , ramallah ... i'm a pharmacist work in pharmaceutical company ,,, i would like to improve my language which is not good at all ...
Welcome Rania, it is good that you followed the invitation. Your English is just great. Hope you would find the proper mixture of words to form a medicine, to strengthen your vocabulary and imagination. Keep visisting the Cafe.

I am the unpaid waiter of this International Cafe(and also never tipped by the customers, they are all friends). Amigos4 is the owner of the Cafe, and he visits some five hours from now(west coast time). Wil, be real, Proof.beh, Simosito, Shalstudent, Beascarpetta, Heidita, niloofar etc. are other friends frequenting the cafe.
Have your cup of Cappuccino and chat with friends who would appear intermittently.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back