International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you missed something dear Amigo ..

kekekekeke .. your footprints are everywear and I fellowed it but it led me to the principal's car parkin .. and God's know what you've done there .. anyway I went to tell the principal but I found her organizing the photos you and Wily have taken in a big Album:shock::shock: ..

I'm invited to lunch !!!!!!!

yes .. I'm leaving now .. I'll be back in about 30 minutes .. or I may never be back .. kekekekekeke

see you later,

BR

but you missed something dear Amigo ..

kekekekeke .. your footprints are everywear and I fellowed it but it led me to the principal's car parkin .. and God's know what you've done there .. anyway I went to tell the principal but I found her organizing the photos you and Wily have taken in a big Album:shock::shock: ..
When can we expect the principal to post the picture album online????? :cool:

I'm invited to lunch !!!!!!!

yes .. I'm leaving now .. I'll be back in about 30 minutes .. or I may never be back .. kekekekekeke

see you later,

BR
BR!!!! Were you invited to lunch by a Be Real Guy or a Be Real Gal??? :cool:

Hi, rania!

That is wonderful news about your trip to Tunis! It is quite a distance from Palestine, isn't it? I bet Tunis is a very pretty city! :up:

You mentioned that you work in the pharmaceutical business. Are you a student or are you a pharmacist? I'm sure it is a fascinating field of study! :)

How many hours will you have to work today?

Cheers,
Amigo
i'm a pharmacist amigo ... i work 7.5 hours a day

Holy flying monkeys!!!! Amigo takes a couple of
Please notice the newly posted sign at the door:

No Shoes
No Shirt
No Undies
No Service!

Cheers,
Amigo
Oh my God what would that mean Amigo??:shock: What kind of cafe would it be without shirt,....,..., I'm gonna stop coming to this cafe in that case;-)
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my God what would that mean Amigo??:shock: What kind of cafe would it be without shirt,....,..., I'm gonna stop coming to this cafe in that case;-)
:lol::lol::lol:
Oh no, he meant that :
No Shoes : Cheers Amigo
No Shirt : Cheers Amigo
No Undies : Cheers Amigo
No Service: Cheers Amigo

So he wants more amity and understanding in the forums.(Not undies)

Hey, BR!!!! Sunday should be a play day for everyone...including you!!! :up:

:cool::cool: Yes, I escaped detention by wearing my cool sunglasses! The principal never recognized me behind my shades! :cool::cool: Besides, it was all Wil's fault to begin with! I told him not to take all 718 photos!!! :shock:

Cheers,
Amigo

Well...1 picture is not considered a valid proof (I said proof, not PpPpProof :lol:), I needed different shots from different angles. :-D:up:

Hey Rania welcome to the forumssssssssss:)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO who's gonna decide the dates?

I think I should do this :p

Hey Hey Hey Friends
How about me?I am not invited???

This week I may not be on the forum, sorry (too busy...)

Bye,
S

Hey Hey Hey Friends
How about me?I am not invited???
Dear Norinet for sure you are invited and with permision of my other friends , I want to invite your fiance too:)
but you have to only ask Amigos for It's date

Thank you tooooo much Dear rama

So Amigos Where are YOUUUUUUUUUUUUu?

Give us the date and let us enjoy our time

WOOOOOOW
Happppppyyyyyy

Norinet: I have few questions.
Is it o.k to have boyfriend in your country? I want to know how girls live in Algeria?

Norinet: I have few questions.
Is it o.k to have boyfriend in your country? I want to know how girls live in Algeria?

It's not Ok but they hide such relations .

Hey, BR!!!! Sunday should be a play day for everyone...including you!!! :up:

:cool::cool: Yes, I escaped detention by wearing my cool sunglasses! The principal never recognized me behind my shades! :cool::cool: Besides, it was all Wil's fault to begin with! I told him not to take all 718 photos!!! :shock:

Cheers,
Amigo

He is one hell of a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would win the gold medal by taking 118 pictures of miss. Sim's principal! I used Google Earth to find damn position in Rome! I took the pictures of hers in a single file as the whole operation got done in only 3 minutes! ;-)

I have to gain a big record this time! :-D

P

Well...1 picture is not considered a valid proof (I said proof, not PpPpProof :lol:), I needed different shots from different angles. :-D:up:

Wil, I hope you will let me be your proof,
I'm gonna take a lot of pictures from the roof! ;-) (A very different angle anybody would figure it in the first place if done right)!!!!

P R :-D:-D F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back