International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever happened to you, Sim?
P

That's way I go to the toilet every hour (we always use the same class, so I can't just pop in the toilet while changing aula...), as soon as one teacher's lesson finish!

What about poor Sim?
Alas, poor Sim...

Why am I poor?

That's way I go to the toilet every hour (we always use the same class, so I can't just pop in the toilet while changing aula...), as soon as one teacher's lesson finish!

Alas, poor Sim...

Why am I poor?

Because you don't have the answer.

What is going on here?

What is going on here?

Dunno. They said something about poor Sim (= me) but I'm not sure what they're talking about...

I can't finish this thread but you guys are so hilarious. :x-mas:

Alas, poor Sim...

Why am I poor?

SUD found that you servived the reservation :-o how did I forget you ??:shock:

What is going on here?

Sim, Wil & Amigo want to know if Sim's school principal wear underwear ..Isn't that shame??:-|

Dunno. They said something about poor Sim (= me) but I'm not sure what they're talking about...

Sim don't worry,You're not poor anymore you are in reservation for 4 hours:) you're ever richer than Wil or Amigos ..

Serious !!!! you gotta be kidding Wil,

And lovely Sim act like he know nothing about the " investigation" ..

I'm ganna tell the principal about the three of you .. kekeke

The idea of the investigation wasn't mine, BTW...

wil .. I don't care what Sim want he, you and Amigo will have your punishment .. keke

:shock: dear Be, you are sOoOoOoOoO mean! :-( it was a serious, deep and scientific debate about the consequences of Sim's protest!

:shock: dear Be, you are sOoOoOoOoO mean! :-( it was a serious, deep and scientific debate about the consequences of Sim's protest!

Well, that's a science .. ha !!!:shock:

Any way .. I'll wait till Amigo show up then you'll be punished together and I'll take pictures of that .. kekeke :).. proof should attend that ..:lol:

Amigo will attend the rodeo show today, he will come back to the Cafe on monday...lucky Amigo, I'll be the only one in detention this weekend! :-(

I guess Amigo is online and he'll make you company in the detention..kekeke

Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

You want pics too :shock::shock: !!
shame .. shame ..shame .. :-?

That investigation has just over .. case closed !!:-o

Amigo & Wil >> You are punished ( 3 hours in reservation ):)

I'm gonna give them a 3-hour detention, keeping the left foot up at the urinal till the detention is over! :-D:up:

The same mulct is to be excecuted on Poor Sim, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back