International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years older???:lol:

You tell me.... Do I look 10 years older?

Be careful, Nain! Heidi and Shal are like sisters!!!! Be nice to both or there will be hell to pay!!

Oh.... just discover this thread that full of fun.

May I please join you guys here??? And feel free to correct my English if any. : P

I've brought you guys a cup of capuccino as a tribute.
Supada, I'm shocked that you haven't found us sooner!!!!!!! This is the friendliest thread in the forum! Welcome to our little corner of the world! :up:

By the way, what are you doing up so late???? It's 1:30 am in Los Angeles! :shock:

You tell me.... Do I look 10 years older?

For this I will need to see you now and a pic of you of 10 years before.....may be then I could decide.

You have seen me now, haven't you? Amigo, do I look my age?

For this I will need to see you now and a pic of you of 10 years before.....may be then I could decide.
You are such a diplomat, Nain! The bull-puckey just rolls off of your tongue!!! ;-) I'm telling you, lad, you're getting close to crossing the 'Heidi Line'!!!! Beware of flying body parts!!! :cool:

SUDH, you could be the first to suffer the wrath of Heidi AND Shal!!!!!! :shock:
Whenever Heidi comes I cannot miss,
the gunfire for wil-amigo and for SUDH it's kiss.

Supada, I'm shocked that you haven't found us sooner!!!!!!! This is the friendliest thread in the forum! Welcome to our little corner of the world! :up: Thanks!

By the way, what are you doing up so late???? It's 1:30 am in Los Angeles! :shock:

I'm about to go to bed now. How about you? Aren't you in Tucson, AZ? Are you even later than Los Angeles?:-D

ZzzZZzzz

Congratulations SUDH:)
17382-festive-balloons-congratulation.jpg

Are we congratulating with someone for something new?

Anyway: congratulations!!!!

Simosito always seems to be a day late and a dollar short with his congratulations!!!!! :) :)

What's new with you, Sim?

All quiet on the Western Front.
I wrote down a thing for the newspaper, a kind of satire to Joyce's Ulysses and the hermetic poems (sorry, it's in Italian and it would be quite difficult to translate it, lot of mondegreens...)

Satire is always fun to read!

Have things settled down at school after the big protest?

Haven't you heard the news??? Simosito is Editor-in-Chief AND Fire Department Captain!

That's really news to me! I heard the students burnt the school building along with the principal's underwear and everything! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back