International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! We'll use paper plates for your party!!! Proof will take out the trash when the party is over! :)

Wow! Proof just can give the floor a quick sweep and then he will jump in the bed to find himself far from being knocked out by Hercule Poirot because he left the detective job about a week ago without any proclamation!!! :up:

Instead, the trash will be sent off to the ash can by Amigo! :-D

I was in Tehran for a week! I was sending some requisites to Sweden and I hope I'll take the admission till April! ;-)

I missed you a great deal!

Cheers
P

Hi everyone,

Be had to sleep ..

We miss you proof ..

I'll be hanging in the " fun & games "
BR

Well, I've been busy for a few weeks :-?>> doing my projects .. I still not done with it but at least I've finished a couple of them .. I'll do the rest tomorrow .. Coz tonight

WE ARE HAVING A PARTY IN
THE HOSTEL !!!!!!:multi::multi::multi:
We brought a couple of horror movies:scatter: and bought pop-corn:popcorn: and drinks:cheers: ..

please don't tell the administration coz then we'll have a pretty great punishment:-x .. kekeke

And you guys are invited:-D:up: ...kekeke

I am afraid of those horror movies. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(And keep the lights of your dressing rooms on).

What!? a party in the Hostel! :-o we can't allow that, I'm calling your boss immediately!

I don't like horror movies but my friends will make me watch it with them and while I have someone to watch with I may not feel that scared ..

please bring me some coffee coz Wily's yawning made me sleepy

A cup of coffee for dear Be. :cool::up:

coffee_morning.jpg

What!? a party in the Hostel! :-o we can't allow that, I'm calling your boss immediately!

No Wily .. plzzzzzzzzzzz ..they will show us the red card :shock: ..

just pretend that you didn't read my post .. kekeke :lol:

And no matter what .. WE ARE GOING RO HAVE THAT PARTY !!:-D:up:

Well, I popped in again and I hear guys talking about parties...

Somebody needs my congrats, I guess...

CONGRATULATIONS SOMEBODY!

Many thanks for reminding Simosito. Sim is completing eleven months in the forums. Congratulations Simosito. Celebrations again be real. Call for the comedy films. Sim likes Tom and Jerry.

Hi Sim how are you doing ??

You're invited to the party ..
It is in his honour we are hosting the party.
How are you feeling sim, after eleven months in the forums. I have just complete six months in here. It must be a great feeling?

Oh shot!
I'm Sim!
Wow, it's already 11 months? Wow!

Hello, Sim, it was very funny :-D, well, Be's the only one who will party tonight! so, what have you been up to these days?

What did I do this week? Well, I had a Greek Test (I didn't it very good, only 6/10 when I usually get 7-8/10) and a literature test about Candide ou l'optimisme by Voltair.
Tomorrow I'm having the Latin test...

I've also been reading some Shakespeare's sonnets (till n° 97) and a book in Spanish (quite difficult for me): Los Crímenes de Oxford (Oxford's Crimes, they also made a film of it)

Sim the hard worker, hardly works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back