International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck in your test Sim,

and Wil .. bring me that cofee .. It's on heidita ..

Or you know what , I'm going to make some noodles ..

oh I remembered .. the national day of UAE is on 2nd of Dec. so I & my friends are preparing for a compition called " we dressed up for you" where anyone can participate witha picture of a child wearing the UAE traditional dress .. and we're supposed to distribute the advertisment today !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go now..

see you all tomorrow ..
BR

Good luck in your test Sim,

Thank you!

I & my friends are preparing for a competition called " we dressed up for you" where anyone can participate with a picture of a child wearing the UAE traditional dress .. and we're supposed to distribute the advertisement today !!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, seems interesting!

Three cheers to all who frequent the Cafe' on a regular basis!

Isn't it amazing that we are able to 'keep track' of each other as well as we do??? We know when new members arrive, when close friends are missing, and when someone needs some extra hugs and words of support! That is pretty amazing!!!!!

I don't know of many other threads where the 'love' is shared as much as it is shared in the Cafe'!

Cheers to all!

Amigo

True, Amigo, have a nice night, I still have to stay here for 2 hours and a half or so, let's share a cup of coffee. :-D:up:

cup-of-coffee.jpg

Please pass the cream and sugar! :)

No sugar and cream for me. I like the real taste.

Where is everyone ???????? Looks like I have the night shift all to myself!!!

Got your telepathy and here I am to keep you company, Amigo!!!

Got your telepathy and here I am to keep you company, Amigo!!!
T-e-l-e-p-a-t-h-y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, my God! I can't believe that we have finally gotten back together online at the same time! It has been weeks since that has happened! :up::)

Missed a lot of fun on the forum!!! Will try to visit the forum often from now on.

That is great news! I'll prepare some chicken and rice for your return!!!

Well, maybe we should order from KFC instead! :)

Book a KFC for 1-2 hours exclusivley for her.

Do you want fries with that order????

Yup and a diet coke, please.

Oh.... just discover this thread that full of fun.

May I please join you guys here??? And feel free to correct my English if any. : P

I've brought you guys a cup of capuccino as a tribute.

capuccino.jpg

Please feel free to join, Supada!! And thanks for the capuccino..

Very much, Nain!! That's why people say that I don't look my age! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back