International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I don't feel good at all today
I bought that brace for my little baby and today is her first day wearing it and believe me it's very difficult for me when I see her wearing it, and she can't move easyly and she feels uncomfortable and she cries sometimes.

Keep beliving, praying and thanking for having such a beatiful gift as your child.

I'll pray for her and I know all the Café is with you.

Atlast, amigos completed his 11000 posts today.
We celebrated his achievement three days too early.
Yet, once again, Congratulations Amigos4.

Congratulations Amigos!

SUDHKAMP suggested that I should visit your awsome café, so I decided to come over here and say hi.

Hi everyone!

How do you do?

Welcome, JT, dear Sudh led you to the right place, feel free to share a word with us, I hope you enjoy the friendly (and poetic) atmosphere, kick back and have a cappuccino. It's on Heidi's generous credit card, but don't forget the tip!!!

FiIiIiIiIne!
welcome to the café

Congrats in advance to SUDHKAMP for his new mark: 8000 posts :shock::up:

Thanks for all your help and patience and for being a nice pal. You're an inspiration, man.

A traditional Indian vegetarian meal for the celebration! :cool::up:

traditional_vegetarian_meals_andhra.JPG

SUDHKAMP suggested that I should visit your awsome café, so I decided to come over here and say hi.

Hi everyone!

How do you do?
Hi, J.T.! Welcome to our humble Cafe'! Here you will find friends from all corners of the world who come together as family! :up:

I believe you might be the only person from Finland who frequents the Cafe'! :) We're delighted to have you break bread with us!

Cheers,
Amigo

My Dear friend
Thak you all for your concern,
you know yesterday I felt terrible and I just thought that I need to come to our cafe and share my sadness with you( sorry for that, cus I want this cafe to be happy) and after I posted I felt better and I tought, well I'm not alone and I have such a good friends like you to talk to.
last night I didn't want my husband to see me crying,(he had enogh and I didn't want to make him sad more)
any way thank you all again
I'll try my best to stand it in the best way and keep thanking dear God for all the good things I have
now let me celebrate sudh's mark this time
Amigo may we have a vegie dish with the special of the cafe for sudh's party on my treat( is it correct to say that?)

have fun every body,
congrats sudh:multi::multi::cheers::cheers:

Hi, rama! You must remember that you will never be alone as long as you are in the Cafe'! We exist to comfort, encourage, and support each other in times of personal challenges! If we can't make someone feel welcome and happy then we are not doing our job properly!

We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

Yes! Let's party in honor of SUDH's benchmark! And, the 'treat is on you'!

Cheers,
Amigo

Thank you so much
another thing is hm, hm, hm
I have to say that I dont have money, may I wash the dishes instead :lol::lol::lol: ( just kidding)

Thank you so much
another thing is hm, hm, hm
I have to say that I dont have money, may I wash the dishes instead :lol::lol::lol: ( just kidding)
Of course! You may wash the dishes...and sweep the floor...to earn money to pay your bill!!! It will be just like living at home!!! :up:

How many dishes can you wash in an hour? :shock:

OK! We'll use paper plates for your party!!! Proof will take out the trash when the party is over! :)

ok Deal
thats a good idea
well I have to go to bed now, I will be ready for the party
good night

Sweet dreams, rama!

Cheers,
Amigo

Congrats in advance to SUDHKAMP for his new mark: 8000 posts :shock::up:

Thanks for all your help and patience and for being a nice pal. You're an inspiration, man.

A traditional Indian vegetarian meal for the celebration! :cool::up:

Dear Wil many many thanks. You have brought a real traditional Banana leaf meals from South India. The white thing most prominent is Rice, which has been put into a bowl and then thumped back to give a beautiful shape of the bowl(this is an Indian tradition while serving on special occasions). Nearby is Laddoo of yellow colour. Near Laddoo is Tamarind Chatni(paste of chilli, corriander leaves and tamarind), the white thing in the bowl is Yogurt, in the bowl next to it is cooked vegetable, near that in the bowl is the famous steamed drum-stick, and in the last bowl is the world famous Saar(or Rasam in Tamil) which is a thin sautted Tamarind water and extremly aromatic spices are used in it and you mix it with rice and it is the staple food of South India(just like Bread in the West). The last item near Rice is perhaps some kind of sweet I am unable to make out.

Thanks wil and all my friends in the forums. It is not possible to post this long without your refreshing love and care.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Congratulations SUDHKAMP ! ! ! ! ! !

Parties never end in the Cafe ..:multi::multi:

:smilecol:

YeaH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're enjoing the
"CAKE"

BR;-)

Thanks be real, that is why we call it International Cafe. The celebrations of each and every corner of the World are observed here. Keep up the spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back