International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO MOONZ ON COMPLETING 1000 POSTS. WAY TO GO.:up:

Hello0o0o0o0o0o

Gongratulations MOONZ !!!

Wil, Working on Sundays is not so bad >> Today is Sunday and I'm in the Library waiting my next class while posting in the forums .. But there is noway that I'm going to work on Fridays!! .. Ever !!!

I need a company here :(

Come on guys !!!

Congratulations INDIA !!!!!...
I wish I can contact the indian ITLS course teacher to congratulate him ..!!
what a lovely man he was ..!!

see you later guys ,
BR

Every time I pop in I have to do contrats!
Well... CONGRATS

Every time I pop in I have to do contrats!
Well... CONGRATS
Well Congratulations Simosito,
you have been declared the most lovable student in the forums. Just enjoy the spirit of the International Cafe. Serve everbody with a glass full of joy and friendship.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO MOONZ ON COMPLETING 1000 POSTS. WAY TO GO.:up:

Thank you Sudh:) and Be too..
But, I don't know when I'd be completing 1000 posts..^Yawning^ZZzzZZzzzz

Thank you Sudh:) and Be too..
But, I don't know when I'd be completing 1000 posts..^Yawning^ZZzzZZzzzz

Just say congrats 14 more times and you would be there. :)

How's everyone doing??? Missed you all guys... but been a lot busy.....

We missed you too Shal! How is your baby doing now? Does she ask about SUDH and amigos uncle?
Hope you would become regular soon.

Hi everyone .. How are you all doing ???:-D

Hi shall .. We miss you too dear ..
Hope to see here more often;-) ..

I have a lot of work to do .. so0o0o see you later ..:-(

BR

Hello, everyone, how is it going? where is Amigo!? I was visiting the Cafe for some free hot-dog and a piece of cake!! :-(

What about the hot dog cake?
hot-dog-and-fries-cake.jpg

I've just finished my homework, now I'll pop in busuu.com and keep studing Spanish, shall I or somebody needs this poor waiter?

Hi all
Im don't feel good at all today:-:)cry::cry::-(
I bought that brace for my little baby and today is her first day wearing it and believe me it's very difficult for me when i see her wearing it, and she can't move easyly and she feels uncomfortable and she cries sometime .she can't seat , walk or do anything with it ,. but I just think about the future that she will get ,soon:cry::cry::cry:
oh my God why she should suffer ........ no, sorry God, thank you for all the things that you gave us and I know at least her problem can be cure,:cry::cry::cry:
I gotta go
see you guys later
Pray please

Your baby will get well soon, Niloofar. WE are praying to God.
Keep patience, good roses do not grow in one day.

Everything would be fine Rama.
We are with you.:)
I know we can't sit by your side and cry with you but we care for you a lot.:)

Dear rama,

from your post I can see that you are a woman with a great faith in God . And I can say that with that faith you and your doughter can pass this situation together. Don't loose hope and be patient. Your baby may not like the brace but she will get used to it till she be cured by the willing of God. Try not to make her feel that your sad about that coz she'll think then that it's a kind of punishment .. even the little kids have thier sensitive feeling.

I'm praying from all my heart for your doughter and all the sick children in the world. And I believe that faith and trust in God can do every thing and Don't spent time in asking God without thanking him for what you already had witch is a beautiful cute child.

I wish you all the best dear ..

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back