International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 8 months, it doesn´t sound that beatiful to me :lol:

:lol: you're absolutely right. But everything beautiful sounds not if you have it too often...

You should thank god for the gift of rain ..

The rain lasted for about 20 minutes then it stopped !!5 :(

Go0od night everyone .. I'm so0o0o sleepy ..

see you later,
BR

You should thank god for the gift of rain ..

The rain lasted for about 20 minutes then it stopped !!5 :(

Go0od night everyone .. I'm so0o0o sleepy ..

see you later,
BR

Dear Be, I´m always saying "The rain is a blessing", but I prefer sunny days, that´s all. :cool::up:

Why is Wily soooooooooooooo selfish???? He's hoarding all of the rain! The Arizona desert could use a good downpour!

Why is Wily soooooooooooooo selfish???? He's hoarding all of the rain! The Arizona desert could use a good downpour!
Then there would be bumper crop of Arizonan Cactus and the Cowboy would ride the Coyotes in those Cactus jungles. Simply fantastic!!!

Then there would be bumper crop of Arizonan Cactus and the Cowboy would ride the Coyotes in those Cactus jungles. Simply fantastic!!!
Too much rain would be a 'prickly' problem for the cacti! Actually, too much moisture would kill a cactus! :)

Do you have coyotes in your country?

Hello everyone, dear Be should move to Costa Rica then, here we have a long rainy season (8 months, more or less). :-D

I think our warm season is beginning officially today, no clouds, the sky is in a beautiful blue, let´s celebrate! natural drinks for everybody, it´s on Heidi, yeah!!

MrNaturalDrinks1.jpg

Enjoy :-D:up:

Thank you Wily.:)
It was really refreshing and yummy too!!!:-D

Wait a minute! Heidi still hasn't paid for the last round of drinks she ordered for everyone! :)

Hi every one
First congrats.............. Gayanah:cheers:
and
We had a party last night at my place thats why I didn't connected yesterday
it was a great party ( wish you all were here) but fortunately some guys went like:drinking:. but anywat it was good party and we had fun ,
I hope to see you in Iran someday ( you are all invited to my party ehrn you come)
best wishes

Hi guys ,

Happy Friday ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm asking god to make the sky rain ..

see you later .

BR

Wait a minute! Heidi still hasn't paid for the last round of drinks she ordered for everyone! :)

I mean...you tell me my friends!

This is preposterous....such lier!:shock::shock::shock:

I never said I would pay!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Too much rain would be a 'prickly' problem for the cacti! Actually, too much moisture would kill a cactus! :)

Do you have coyotes in your country?
No, but we do have Cactus and amigos!;-)

Happy Friday, everyone!

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,
Amigo

:-D Hi everybody :-D

I'm so0o00o0o0o excited !!!!:multi::multi:

the UAE ( young team ) won the Asia cup tonight !!!:shocked!:

the celebrations are just amazing ..:eek:nfire:

the fire works , songs and the streets are so0o0o0o crowded right now everybody is celebrating outside !!:smilecol:

but unfortunately there have been a lot of road accidents .. till now I heared that it's 10 accidents !!!:-(

BR

Congratulations to Team UAE!

Be careful of the celebrations, BR! People often go crazy when they celebrate sports victories!

What plans do you have for the weekend?

Well, the weekend is over for me .. the weekend in UAE is (Fri. & Sat.) while Friday and It's 1:25 am (Sat.) .. and I'll have a long journy to the university tomorrow afternoon so it's no longer a weekend .. ):

That's amazing...we're just starting our weekend and your weekend is already over!!!!! It's a strange world we live in! :)

That's the spirit, Wil!!!!

Never on Sunday!!! :)

I have classes in Sunday from 10am till 12pm then I have a breack ( when I be in the library ..actually I be here in the forum) till 3:30 when my next class begin and it ends at 4:45 pm .. I return to the hostel like a dead bird ..

but what I can't imagin .. working on Friday !!!!

Do you know that about 9 years ago we had only Friday as a weekend!! then they made it thursday and Friday .. and in 2005 they decided to made it Friday and Saturday ...

What a change it was !! I remember that I found it hard to get used to the new setuation ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back