International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to dear Be for her new mark: 2000 posts! :shock::up:

You've done an excellent work, it's always nice to share a word with you, ice cream for the celebrations!
ice-cream-15.jpg

:bday::bday::bday::popcorn::drinking:

Blessings.
Wil

Congrats to dear Be for her new mark: 2000 posts! :shock::up:

You've done an excellent work, it's always nice to share a word with you, ice cream for the celebrations!
ice-cream-15.jpg

:bday::bday::bday::popcorn::drinking:

Blessings.
Wil

Thanks wil, I was hungry and know I'm so hungry ... yummy

I love having Parties :multi:

but plz NO :drinking: ok ?

I'm going to sleep now .. so

GOOD NIGHT ;-):up:

thanks again

BR

CONGRATULATIONS BE REAL ON COMPLETING 2000 POSTS. WAY TO GO. :up:​

India has hoisted its National flag, the tri-colour on Moon yesterday. :up:India is also one of the few countries who have done so with their own technology.

Congratulations, BR! Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Amigo

India has hoisted its National flag, the tri-colour on Moon yesterday. :up:India is also one of the few countries who have done so with their own technology.
Congratulations to India!

The Indian space agency noted that the landing came on a historically significant day -- the birthday of late Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, who started the modern Indian space program in 1962. :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Praise to Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru for his forward vision!

Praise to Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru for his forward vision!
I hope we would unite on Earth together and try to improve the living conditions of all the humanity, as we have come to know that we are the only living planet after scanning through whole astrological world. Mahatma Gandhi's dream of Non-violence and peace would sure come true one day.
There would be no more wars and killings and all the armies would be disbanded to raise funds for Schools, Hospitals and Research Laboratories.

CONGRATULATIONS AMIGO, ON REACHING 11000 POSTS MARK.
YOU ARE SIMPLY THE MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER IN THE FORUMS!:up:

BE congratulation
:icecream::icecream::smilecol::icecream::icecream: this is kind of cheers for you BE :-D

AMIGOS congratulation for you too , we are comming by for the party are you ready?

Hey guys It's BYOB party in Arizona :cheers::cheers::cheers:

:multi::multi::multi::multi::multi: party party party
I love parties
Goos luck friends
and way to go , so we'll have more parties:-D:-D

Congrats both!

Hearty congratulations to Be Real and my friend Amigossssssssssssssssss:):-D
congratulations0an8.jpg

amit-congratulations-480.gif

We people are enjoying in the image posted above...that's how we are going to organize party for Amigosssss and Be real.

congratulations3176sf3.jpg

We would dance like the characters in the image posted above.;-);-):lol:
soft_drink_draught3.jpg

I've got soft drinks for the party......:-D

red_ribbon_black_forest.jpg

Black forest cake for the fantastic party.:-D

Thanks everybody,:-D

moonz the cake looks amazing !!:):up:

Amigo0o0o0o .. Congratulations dear & please keep your eyes away from the cake:lol: you'll be 300 pounds weight..:shock:.. that's why I should eat the whole cake ....:lol:

just kidding ;-).. I know that the best way to enjoy something is to share it with good friends like you all ..;-):up:

I'll have to leave now coz I have a report to hand tomorrow >> yes, On Sunday!!:-?

Thanks again & see ya later ..

BR

Thanks everybody,:-D

moonz the cake looks amazing !!:):up:

Amigo0o0o0o .. Congratulations dear & please keep your eyes away from the cake:lol: you'll be 300 pounds weight..:shock:.. that's why I should eat the whole cake ....:lol:

just kidding ;-).. I know that the best way to enjoy something is to share it with good friends like you all ..;-):up:

I'll have to leave now coz I have a report to hand tomorrow >> yes, On Sunday!!:-?

Thanks again & see ya later ..

BR

On sunday!? yes, I won't move to UEA and that's final! :lol:

Congrats in advance for dear Amigo!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your help and support, you're the best! :-D:up:

How about hot dogs for the celebration?

hot_dog_we_love_la.jpg

Enjoy :cool::up:

Yummyy
Oh my god
I think I should forget my diet with all these yummy hot dogs and cake and drink , you all mean (just kidding)

Amigo, a.k.a. the gentleman at the top of the things :up:

Come on amigos4, where are you. All of us are waiting for you to begin the celebrations.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back