International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Diwali to you, also, SUDH!

What about me amigos?:-(
Please forgive me, Moonz! Of course, I wish you a Happy Diwali! :up:

May you continue to enjoy many more years of peace and prosperity! ;-)

By the way, Moonz, did you ever share with us the reason why you selected 'Moonz' as your username? ;-)

Please forgive me, Moonz! Of course, I wish you a Happy Diwali! :up:

May you continue to enjoy many more years of peace and prosperity! ;-)

By the way, Moonz, did you ever share with us the reason why you selected 'Moonz' as your username? ;-)
Thank you in tons!:-D and wish you the same:)
No, I haven't ever shared the reason for my name with you people.

Thank you in tons!:-D and wish you the same:)
No, I haven't ever shared the reason for my name with you people.
OK, Moonz! Would you like to share the reason why you selected Moonz as your username? :cool:

erm..if you really wanna know..then let me tell you...
Moonz has about four words of my real name and I like looking at moon...that's why I chose it..:-D

erm..if you really wanna know..then let me tell you...
Moonz has about four words of my real name and I like looking at moon...that's why I chose it..:-D
Thank you very much for sharing! I like the name 'Moonz'! :up: It is quite unique as a username! ;-)

I enjoy looking at the moon, also! :cool:

What about your name?
I live in Arizona...Arizona is very close to Mexico...Spanish is the language of Mexico...the Spanish word for 'friend' is 'amigo'...I am friendly...therefore, I have selected Amigo as the name I will use in the forum! ;-) Now you know! Thank you for asking!

How many languages do you speak, Moonz?

i went crazy when i saw python slogan 'couse i have it installed on my computer right now! I use this language to plot functions and do graphical works when dealing with latex!
P

;-)

Simosito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you, lad?

Is the protest over, yet!

I never protested.

How do you do willllllllllllll?

Congratulations Amigo on completing Ten Thousand Posts in the website.
(By the time I log in again, you would have crossed this figure, and I wish to be first one to congratulate you).

Thank you very much, SUDH!

You honor me with your kind comments! :)

Cheers,
Amigo

It is appropriate that I celebrate my 10,000th post here, in the International Cafe'! I could not have achieved this benchmark without the support of my wonderful family of online amigos! Thank you, everyone, for your best wishes and continued support! You are all truly wonderful!

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back