International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys, How are you all !

Happy Nark Chaturdashi (althought I don`t know what is this festival) but I wanted to congratulate you :-D

Mmm, I have a question, what do you mean by "programming" ? Do you mean translation or what? << Just curious! ;-)​

Mmm, I have a question, what do you mean by "programming" ? Do you mean translation or what? << Just curious! ;-)​

Computer Programming. Is when you write a software (a computer program like Internet Explorer, Safari, MSN, OpenOffice, Northon Antivirus...)

^^ Thanks a lot for your good illustaration!

Cheers! ;-)

You are picking up fast, Unwritten.

Pardon Me,

I did not understand what you mean. :-?

Can you explain please?

Hi guys, :-D
i'm back ... don't you miss me :lol: coz I miss you all:roll:
I had a couple of exams this Sat. so I had to review the two subjects in the weekend While my friends were hiding my laptop so that I can't use the internet >>They want me to study & pass the exams .. What a lovely friends I have;-):up: !!

So I had the first one from 6:00pm till 6:45pm and the other one from 8:00pm till 9:00pm
& thanks God they were easy exams :-D
And when I came back to hostel I tryed to visit the forums but the connection was very baaaaaaaaaaad :-? I hate it

BTW
Happy Deepawali everyone :-D

happy to see you all again :-D:up:
Now .. may I have an Italian coffee with chocolate ,plz?:cool:

bye,
BR

Be realll, nice seeing you. and you are a key member...so sad... I am heartbroken.

Be realll, nice seeing you. and you are a key member...so sad... I am heartbroken.
Oh my loveliest Heidita, do'nt say that. Take my VIP membership. I cannot see your broken heart. Soon you would also get that Key to a lock which is nowhere to be seen(except BobK using it in forums when the discussions get heated up).

Yours only

SUDHKAMP

...and you have been thanked over 400 times....heartbroken.... *crying her eyes out*

...and you have been thanked over 400 times....heartbroken.... *crying her eyes out*
Take those thanks too. I would give everything I can to wipe your tears.

Hello all ^^

nice 2 see u :cool::up: I missed u all

how r u guys

Be real nice to see u we missed u how's ur exams :p

Sim Good job :up: u made one but what is about , the software

and how everything's :-D , photography

SUDHKAMP how are u ^^
what's up with u

heidita one day u will be like her :up: keep it up & u will

Amigo, how r u & how's everything ,

What s the best college in the us to teach English literature ?

I'm interested in Harvard ;-) but let's see

Will , where are u we missed u ?
did any one see him ?

:roll:

Nain hi , how u doing

there is a new member here hi unwritten ^^

I can see that u loved this cafe ;-) , well it's amazing :cool::up: I loved it too

thanks to Amigo for his topic & for everyone for their participation <3

u made this place a real nice place to chat with ppl all over the world , Congratz to all

Well , this week i was terribly busy with my works & researches :\
and I have another presentation this Wednesday

this sat-sun&mon I was busy my college schedule is full beside the works &hw's

also this wednesday after college there is an activity after college till 7 p.m
maybe i will go I'm interested but we may visit my grandma so I don't know :-?

that's all about me ^^

see u

Nice to see you Michelle88, wish you a very happy Diwali and prosperous new year.

Nice to see you Michelle88, wish you a very happy Diwali and prosperous new year.

How are your celebrations coming along, Sudhkamp?
I'm sure it has turned out to be a lot of work for yourself.

How are your celebrations coming along, Sudhkamp?
I'm sure it has turned out to be a lot of work for yourself.
When the mind is willing the body just follows. It is all lights everywhere and the sound of crackers continues whole night(even now I can here crackers exploding every two seconds). The buildings are lit. Earthen lamps have been lighted in a queue {Ddepavali or Diwali means Deep(earthen lamp) + Vali(line or row)}. All would be wearing new clothes tomorrow. (but I feel sad when I see poor children loitering around with faces full of curiosity when rich children are llighting up crackers and other fireworks). I would be doing something in charity.
Wish bea you were in India to see the Diwali we celebrate.

I'm fine. The software I wrote is a office-related thing, nothing funny to programm :cry:.
I'm doing photos at school. Maybe to-morrow* I shall upload some.

* forgive me for this old-fashioned word but I've liked it too much since I saw it in a book from 1930s.
(did I messed up the times? Please correct me if necessary)

When the mind is willing the body just follows. It is all lights everywhere and the sound of crackers continues whole night(even now I can here crackers exploding every two seconds). The buildings are lit. Earthen lamps have been lighted in a queue {Ddepavali or Diwali means Deep(earthen lamp) + Vali(line or row)}. All would be wearing new clothes tomorrow. (but I feel sad when I see poor children loitering around with faces full of curiosity when rich children are llighting up crackers and other fireworks). I would be doing something in charity.
Wish bea you were in India to see the Diwali we celebrate.
I feel really touched you should say so.Thank you.

Things are heating up in the US as we head into the final days of the presidential campaign! It will be interesting to see who our next president will be!

Best wishes to all!

Cheers,
Amigo

Things are heating up in the US as we head into the final days of the presidential campaign! It will be interesting to see who our next president will be!

Best wishes to all!

Cheers,
Amigo

Yeah, quite interesting, I'm not following the news about the elections in US very closely, so I only hope Americans to make the right choice. ;-):up:

Hello all ^^

nice 2 see u :cool::up: I missed u all

how r u guys

Be real nice to see u we missed u how's ur exams :p

SUDHKAMP how are u ^^
what's up with u

heidita one day u will be like her :up: keep it up & u will

Amigo, how r u & how's everything ,

What s the best college in the us to teach English literature ?

I'm interested in Harvard ;-) but let's see

Will , where are u we missed u ?
did any one see him ?

:roll:

Nain hi , how u doing

there is a new member here hi unwritten ^^

I can see that u loved this cafe ;-) , well it's amazing :cool::up: I loved it too

thanks to Amigo for his topic & for everyone for their participation <3

u made this place a real nice place to chat with ppl all over the world , Congratz to all

Well , this week i was terribly busy with my works & researches :\
and I have another presentation this Wednesday

this sat-sun&mon I was busy my college schedule is full beside the works &hw's

also this wednesday after college there is an activity after college till 7 p.m
maybe i will go I'm interested but we may visit my grandma so I don't know :-?

that's all about me ^^

see u

Hi, Michelle, where are you!? I'm always around, I'm never too far from the Cafe. ;-):up:
You have been very busy, I can see that, I hope to see you soon.
Take care.

Simosito...tell us about the protest at school! Is it still happening??????

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back