International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i'm new here. mind if I take a seat?
i heard someone mention icecream ;-)
Welcome Wanda to the International Cafe, a place where you can have capuccino and chat with all the regulars wil has mentioned. I hope you would enjoy the atmosphere.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Hello, Mary, well, take it easy, that's all I can tell you, take it easy, your life is so precious, there is so little time and a lot of things to do! try not to feel that bad and try to keep your mind busy with useful things, don't stay alone in your room feeling depressed.
Blessings from Costa Rica.
Have this Ice Cream (yummi, yummi, yummi), only for you, it's on the house. :-D

Thank you Wil for your support, and beleive me that falling into the mood is much easier leaving it, it will become out of control....

And thank you for the ice cream :-D

How do you dare to give away an ice-cream while it is so expensive and P's pockets are empty? :roll:
Tell me, who picked P's pockets prior to his personal posting?????:roll:

Oh dear,do stop grumbling,Amigos!
Will did a wonderful job of manning the fort while we were gone.:-D
Bea, it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good to see you, again! I thought the dear little ones had tied you up in the closet, again! ;-)

Oh dear,do stop grumbling,Amigos!
Will did a wonderful job of manning the fort while we were gone.:-D

Very nice to see you around, Bea! :-D

I'm an old hand at reading everything written in nano-dimensions, though I wondered why it didn't happen for me to be able to read the thing standing for Bea's Avator!

Detective things mostly are typed in such a way! :)

Tell me, who picked P's pockets prior to his personal posting?????:roll:

'Heidita' has been stealing my money since I came in the Cafe! Who minds giving away some lead as to where she been hiding in the Cafe when I come to have a cup of tea?!!

P :shock:

Very nice to see you around, Bea! :-D

I'm an old hand at reading everything written in nano-dimensions, though I wondered why it didn't happen for me to be able to read the thing standing for Bea's Avator!

Detective things mostly are typed in such a way! :)

'Heidita' has been stealing my money since I came in the Cafe! Who minds giving away some lead as to where she been hiding in the Cafe when I come to have a cup of tea?!!

P :shock:
Heidita gave you a kick and she never picks up anything except fights and rows(and my love messages). She is a real kind lady.
Proof you have spent your money on the Tunnel Project of Big Bang theory and now blaming others.

Hi People !

May I join this lovely meeting? (blushing face LOL :lol:)

It sounds really good, great idea !

But it is just too little too late hahah,

I could not read all these 287 pages but I am glad to be with you.

BRB, because my replay is going to exceed borders! :lol:

<
<

Back .. :lol:

I want to introduce myself, if you allow me :oops:

Mmm, I am a Palestinian girl who lives in Israel.My name is "Manar"

I am 20 years old, I am a 3rd year student, I study English language.

I like to play Basketball, it is one of my favorite sports!

And the weather is getting cold here, I need some coffee, come on, Do me a favor and bring me some hot Coffee << OUUUUUUT :shock:

LOL :lol:

Last edited:

Hi People !

May I join this lovely meeting? (blushing face LOL :lol:)

It sounds really good, great idea !

But it is just too little too late hahah,

I could not read all these 287 pages but I am glad to be with you.

BRB, because my replay is going to exceed borders! :lol:
You are most welcome Unwritten to the International Cafe. It is a place where you can have a cup of cappuccino and chat with regular members like Proof, Shal, Nain, Simosito, Wil_Ibanez, Heidita, be real, beascarpetta. Amigos4 is the owner of the restaurant and comes with breif verses.
Yours truly is the unpaid waiter in the cafe(and also never given tips).

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

You are most welcome Unwritten to the International Cafe. It is a place where you can have a cup of cappuccino and chat with regular members like Proof, Shal, Nain, Simosito, Wil_Ibanez, Heidita, be real, beascarpetta. Amigos4 is the owner of the restaurant and comes with breif verses.
Yours truly is the unpaid waiter in the cafe(and also never given tips).

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Thanks A Lot Brother!

It is my pleasure to have such a great company ;-)

Mmm, I am afraid I did not understand the last sentence very well, about the unpaid waiter and never given tips, is that you? hhhhhhhhh

Any way thanks a lot for this warm reception!

Good luck ;-)​

I want to introduce myself, if you allow me :oops:
Mmm, I am a Palestinian girl who lives in Israel.My name is "Manar"
I am 20 years old, I am a 3rd year student, I study English language.
I like to play Basketball, it is one of my favorite sports!

Welcome!! :morning:

You're welcome!

Hello, everyone and welcome back, Bea, it's great to see you're back!
Yes, it is sunday and I have to work :-( ,

How is everyone doing?

I'm fine, thank you.
I've just finished a software for my father.
It will help him archiving his fascicles at job. He'll be also able to print them.
I've done this thing in 2 days. A lot of time ago I wrote the GUI (graphical User Interface) and to-day I've been doing the 6 necessary functions (Save, Load, Search, Search Expiring, Print and one Easter Egg).

What a job!

(If you don't know what an Easter Egg is, feel free to ask)

In software terms, I don't know what is an Easter Egg :-D, anyway, you should send me some software to work for me on sundays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back