International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I offer a word of caution to you, dear Sim? Please be careful that you don't 'cross the line' between civil disobedience and civil stupidity! You, and the other students, have much to lose if the protest suddenly goes terribly wrong! Be wise, as I know you will, ...your future is bright and you will have many more important 'battles' to face! You can't afford to tarnish your high school record or your shining reputation! :up:;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Thank you for your advice. :up:
I'm staying inside a very little time: I just collect photos and other thing for the newspaper and leave.
Everybody is doing very well at school: they clean and they don't damage things.
But again I try to stay as far as possible from the school itself.

True! Simosito the pyromaniac from Roma!!! :cool: We always knew he was really hot stuff!!! :up:
Yes, I knew it! I read the news this morning about some italian guy called "Simosito", they said he burnt the school building! :-D

You found it out! My second name is Nero...
Just kidding.

Simosito, everyone in the forums is concerned about you. I hope you won't do anything nasty to spoil your own career. Wish you all the best.

I shan't do anything nasty.

I'd like to close the thing but it is not in my power...

It seems that our principal is with the "rebels". As far as I know the teacher will speak with our "leaders" to-day. To-morrow I'll get in and talk with Francesca for the newspaper's graphics. I hope I shall be able to find out what they'll have decided.

Good morning everyone, how is it going?

Good luck with that, Sim, I wish you the best. :up:
Welcome, back, Nain, I hope you doing fine with all your projects and well, I'll be working late today again, so, see you around! :-D:up:

Good evening everybody...
How are you all???

I'm having a very bad time and I'm so depressed.
Any device to get over it???

thank you for the coffee ;-)

Hello, Mary, well, take it easy, that's all I can tell you, take it easy, your life is so precious, there is so little time and a lot of things to do! try not to feel that bad and try to keep your mind busy with useful things, don't stay alone in your room feeling depressed.
Blessings from Costa Rica.
Have this Ice Cream (yummi, yummi, yummi), only for you, it's on the house. :-D

ice%20cream.jpg

Hello, Mary, well, take it easy, that's all I can tell you, take it easy, your life is so precious, there is so little time and a lot of things to do! try not to feel that bad and try to keep your mind busy with useful things, don't stay alone in your room feeling depressed.
Blessings from Costa Rica.
Have this Ice Cream (yummi, yummi, yummi), only for you, it's on the house. :-D

ice%20cream.jpg
Why is Wil giving away free food?????? No wonder the Cafe' is losing money!! :roll:

But Heidi's pockets are never empty!! :-D

Rule #105: In a public place, no expensive stuff is allowed to see the light of day! :)

Please read "P's 300 guidelines on how to be a professional detective" before posting a note!

P

:-D

Alright, Ice Cream for P, it's also on Heidi!! :-D:up:

This man is throwing around invitations on me!!!:shock::shock::roll:

Outrageous!!:2gunfire::2gunfire::2gunfire::bad-word::bad-word::bad-word:

Hi,
i'm new here. mind if I take a seat?
i heard someone mention icecream ;-)

Hi,
i'm new here. mind if I take a seat?
i heard someone mention icecream ;-)

Of course, Wanda, welcome to the Cafe, feel free to post anything you have in mind, we'll be glad to read your lines. You may also share a word with the regulars like Amigos4 (Chef and owner of the Cafe), Sudh, Proof, Simosito, Sara, Moonz, BeReal, Michelle, Nain, Bea, everyone!
I hope you enjoy the friendly (and poetic) atmosphere. :cool::up:

Ice Cream?, sure!, enjoy :cool::up:

ice-cream-15.jpg

PD: It's on the house but don't forget the tip!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back