International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) haaaaaaaaaaaai:-D

I am new here and I hope having fun with all of you here in this cafe....

I really wonna improve my english ....

ok see ya next time ...;-)

temari
You are most welcome temari.

Hello friends,
How have you all been?
How is life?
Hi, MoonZ!!!!!

What have you been up to, lately? I'd love to know why you chose 'Moonz' as your username! Is there a special reason you chose that particular name? ;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

:) haaaaaaaaaaaai:-D

I am new here and I hope having fun with all of you here in this cafe....

I really wonna improve my english ....

ok see ya next time ...;-)

temari

Hi temari,

Wassap girl ??? :cool:
see that you finally found the way to our Awesome forums :-D:up:

See you on Sunday !!;-)

Yes, I knew it! I read the news this morning about some italian guy called "Simosito", they said he burnt the school building! :-D

Yes, I knew it! I read the news this morning about some italian guy called "Simosito", they said he burnt the school building! :-D
True! Simosito the pyromaniac from Roma!!! :cool: We always knew he was really hot stuff!!! :up:

Young at hearat and .......other things.;-)

Sim, take Amigos advice very seriously.

All this protest thing may be thrilling now, but ........... I have seen careers being ruined by such silly stuffs.

Young at hearat and .......other things.;-)

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo, Nain! You have no idea how much I have missed you!!!!!! :up: It is good to see that you are still breathing and able to visit us from time to time!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

How are things with your new job? Are you enjoying your new city????;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Sim, take Amigos advice very seriously.

All this protest thing may be thrilling now, but ........... I have seen careers being ruined by such silly stuffs.
I agree, Nain! But I am confident that Sim's online mentors have impressed upon him the importance of remaining true to his values! He will make the correct decisions and we will not have to bail him out of a Roman jail anytime soon!

As for you, my friend...I am available to assist you when dealing with jealous husbands!!!! ;-)

Hi Amigo

I am still trying to settle in.

This place is terribly hot. I must say it did remind me of you and how do you manage to live in this type of climate.

And the dust......by the time I am have driven a km, my hair turn blond with dust.

May be a few more weeks and I would have acclimatised.:)

Hi Amigo

I am still trying to settle in.

This place is terribly hot. I must say it did remind me of you and how do you manage to live in this type of climate.

And the dust......by the time I am have driven a km, my hair turn blond with dust.

May be a few more weeks and I would have acclimatised.:)
Why wait a few more weeks???? Come to see me now and avoid the winter rush! :up: Arizona is gorgeous in the winter!

What has happened to Shal? Life in the Cafe just isn't the same without her visits???? :-(

Cheers,
Amigo

Nain! Do you find the trainees to be different from one city to another...or are they all just the same?

Amigo

Havent started training as yet.........will start next month onwards. Will let you know then, though I expect them to be same.

Students, whatever age, city, country, religion, never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back