International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful day today!!!
Our school voted for a kind of soft-occupation: we're going to occupy the school but we shall do "alternative" lessons.
Then some "really active kids" will sleep into the school and stay there the whole week (that's a bit illegal, thus I will attend the lessons and then leave).
Why? We're protesting and demonstrating against a school related law. If you want to know more just ask here

Wonderful day today!!!
Our school voted for a kind of soft-occupation: we're going to occupy the school but we shall do "alternative" lessons.
Then some "really active kids" will sleep into the school and stay there the whole week (that's a bit illegal, thus I will attend the lessons and then leave).
Why? We're protesting and demonstrating against a school related law. If you want to know more just ask here
Wish you all the best Sim, your cause seems to be a good one.

Wonderful day today!!!

Don't forget a gas mask! :-?:up:

Wonderful day today!!!
Hi, Sim! I checked out the link you provided but I could not locate the reason for your protest. What did I miss? I'd like to know more!

Congratulations! Your thread is wonderful! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

"just ask here" is supposed to mean: "you go there and you ask: <<why are the students protesting>>" :D
Is it my fault?

"just ask here" is supposed to mean: "you go there and you ask: <<why are the students protesting>>" :D
Is it my fault?
No, Sim! I misread your statement! :oops: I was looking for the answer before I even asked the question!!! Let me try again!

Thanks!

Amigo

Alright, time out please! :cool:

Congrats to mr Simosito for the 1000 mark ;-):up:
His posts are always wise, educational and funny, way to go, Sim, blessings from Costa Rica.

nullkommajosefbeer.jpg

Let's celebrate! I brought free alcohol beers for everyone, it's on the house, but please, don't forget the tip for the waiter.
Enjoy :cool::up:

Congratulations, Sim! We are all proud of your accomplishment! The 1000 post benchmark is significant!

Wil, thank you for the beer...I'll bring the pretzels!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hi! how are you all.
I'm Mary, remamber me???

I've a paragraph about an embarassing thing, happend with me.
The paragraph should be writen with "Past and Past perfect".

So any good devise, please.

Hi! how are you all.
I'm Mary, remamber me???

I've a paragraph about an embarassing thing, happend with me.
The paragraph should be writen with "Past and Past perfect".

So any good devise, please.
Hi, Mary! It's good to see you, again!

Send us your paragraph and we'll be happy to offer constructive suggestions for improvement! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Is it my fault?

I noticed it too, simosito: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

Heidita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you, kiddo!!!!!!! Where have you been all of my life????????????????? :)

Hi, Mary! It's good to see you, again!

Send us your paragraph and we'll be happy to offer constructive suggestions for improvement! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Thank you Amigo,
I will type it and send it to you...

Heidita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love you, kiddo!!!!!!! Where have you been all of my life????????????????? :)
Heidita was in my left ventrical!:-D

Why does amigo asks such questions again and again and again.............??:roll:
Heidita never leaves me. :cool:

Congratulations Wil, as the per the Forum Statistics, you are ranked 10th in the UsingEnglish.com postwise, just after Shalstudent. Nice work. Way to go.

Alright, time out please! :cool:

Congrats to mr Simosito for the 1000 mark ;-):up:
His posts are always wise, educational and funny, way to go, Sim, blessings from Costa Rica.

Thank you all. I wouldn't be here without ya.

Hello, how is everyone doing?

I hate "Wall-E" by the way! :-(

Why do you hate Wall-E while there is no Wall-{A,B,C,..,Z}-{E}? :-D

Anyway, I'll be watching it as soon as I'm done going through 'Mirrors'! :roll:

How are you doing Guys? What is it gonna be important to be said about any danger around?

I'm around the corner! just call me at +98-1234567890!!!!!

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back