International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys
Amigos with your permition i bring my doughter to the cafe:)
I found this place so cool and that's why i bring her in. she will have some iceceam please.
Neeloofar, your daughter is very cute. She is most welcome. Wil bring some Ice cream for this little child, doublt quick.

hey guys
Amigos with your permition i bring my doughter to the cafe:)
I found this place so cool and that's why i bring her in. she will have some iceceam please.
rama, your daughter is ALWAYS welcome in the Cafe'! We'll sit her next to SUDH! He adores little children! ;-)

Thank you so much.:):)
You are quite welcome! Just be careful of SUDH...he likes to sneak ice cream licks from other people's cones! ;-)

OH MY GOD.
sudh, why do you do this,? eeeeeeewwwww thats sounds disgusting.

rama, your doughter is soooooooooooooo CUTE

I will order some ice-cream too ...

She lives in my heart!
:oops::oops:

Sud...I thought nobody would notice, but I saw that my friend Wil did: congratulations to your milestone.:cool:
I am jealous, I will always be just a member...everybody is key member, vip member...by now, except me.:cry::cry:

Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita Heidita :up:

Has anyone seen Heidita lately??? ;-)
:oops::oops:

I am glad to see that I have not been forgotten.

In any case...if I see you screaming your head off again like that...I will take out my artillery!
:2gunfire::2gunfire::2gunfire:

OK, time out, please!
:cheers:Congrats to mr. SUDH for the 6000 mark!!! :-D:up:
:up::up:

OH MY GOD.
sudh, why do you do this,? eeeeeeewwwww thats sounds disgusting.

On, no, rama, He forgot to say that he only does that with MY ice-cream.:lol::lol:

Heidita loves German Chocolate ice cream drizzled with sangria!!!! :)

1760191-Masala-Dosa-0.jpg

Just for you, the famous Masala Doa from India.
Masala is the Potato vegetable(which is not visible in picture as it is wrapped in Dosa, a style of presentation followed almost in all restaurants. At home it is served separately).
The white paste is Coconut Chatni.
The red liquid is Sambhar.

Just for you the famous Idli-Sambhar-Chatni, after the Masala Dosa.

910659427_9fc12aa76b.jpg

The white object above is Idli(it is half eaten hence not round in shape, the brown thing is Sambar and the smaller two bowls have Chilli Chatni(red-paste) and Coconut Chatni(white paste). It has been served on a banana leaf.

Heidita, I missed you so much. You are the Idli-Sambhar and Dosa of my life. Just for you the famous dishes from India.

rama, your doughter is soooooooooooooo CUTE

I will order some ice-cream too ...

Thank you be ,

shoul'nt we have a party for sud's 6000 mark?:cheers:
heidita "On, no, rama, He forgot to say that he only does that with MY ice-cream"" well in that case it's ok , **** sudh ,have a bite of her icecream:)

where is proof these days ,i haven't seen him for a long.

:multi::multi::multi::multi: yeah, I am going on a trip tomorow morning
It will be fun. We are going to the north of Iran ,next to the caspian sea.

Iwill take pictures from there for you to know how cool is Iran:)

Wil has sent this dessert for Rama's(Niloofar's) daughter.
postres_r2_c13.jpg

I will share mine with you, sweetheart....only one spoon!!! lol:lol::lol:

Hello guys missed u all a lot

I was busy during this week with 3 researches , poetry,criticism & drama :-(

anyway tomorrow is my presentation in the subject of " The history of English language " , wish me luck ;-)

If i did it wrong i will lose 15 marks :cry: It will effect my grades T_T

I want to get A+

by the way I wrote this in the end of my presentation

correct it plz if it's wrong :-?

Hey all ^^ , I made this power point presentation and other stuffs in order to help you guys to understand the lesson . I hope it's useful & u enjoy it

Best regards , your L.F Michelle :-D

Tell me so i could correct it because I will look bad if it is wrong :-?:-D

Hello guys missed u all a lot

I was busy during this week with 3 researches , poetry,criticism & drama :-(

anyway tomorrow is my presentation in the subject of " The history of English language " , wish me luck ;-)

If i did it wrong i will lose 15 marks :cry: It will effect my grades T_T

I want to get A+

by the way I wrote this in the end of my presentation

correct it plz if it's wrong :-?

Hey all ^^ , I made this power point presentation and other stuffs in order to help you guys to understand the lesson . I hope it's useful & u enjoy it

Best regards , your L.F Michelle :-D

Tell me so i could correct it because I will look bad if it is wrong :-?:-D
Hello
Don't you think that if you want something to be corrected you should send it to a thread "Ask a teacher"

I wish you good luck.

I will share mine with you, sweetheart....only one spoon!!! lol:lol::lol:
How sweet, Heidita!!!! Only ONE spoon!!! That is sooooooooooo romantic! I hope you don't come down with some exotic disease caused by sharing your spoon with others! :roll:

I am getting worried about P's prolonged absence! Do you think the atom smasher may have smashed his atoms???? :)

I am getting worried about P's prolonged absence! Do you think the atom smasher may have smashed his atoms???? :)

:-D Well...probably, I heard he has a home made rocketship, so...Mars could be his current adress. :-?:shock::up:

Watch out for falling rocketships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no telling where the Tabrizian astronaut will land next!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back