International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is intelligent. She meets me on this website everyday. She writes poems in the name of Aditi.

She is intelligent. She meets me on this website everyday. She writes poems in the name of Aditi.

OK, time out, please!

:cheers:Congrats to mr. SUDH for the 6000 mark!!! :-D:up:

Way to go, man, it's been a nice work, let's start the celebrations!!!
Extra congrats to Raymott for his 2000 mark!

:bday::popcorn::drinking::icecream::painting:

Last edited:
Hello all ^^

how r u

I was tired when I get back from college , now I should continue working on my h.w's , researches , blah blah blah otherwise prof's will kill me :roll::-D

I got go to study & doing things but I really missed u guys that's why I came here

Wil I was thinking of eating a fruit salad like the fruit punch UI just tell my maid that I want it for dinner

loooooooool & when I saw the pic here I was happy ;-)

Amigo hi how u doing

we missed u a lot thought I didn't knew u will but I missed reading ur replys

Moonz hello there

thanks a lot my friend I really would like to be ur friend

how u doing ^^

Hello, Michelle, how is it going?

I'm struggling with another day at work :-(

I'm glad you liked the fruit punch, it really looks yummi, yummi yumiiii :-D

Today I've seen WALL-E, a Disney Pixar Movie. It is the kind of movie that makes me want to have a robot!

OK, time out, please!

:cheers:Congrats to mr. SUDH for the 6000 mark!!! :-D:up:

Way to go, man, it's been a nice work, let's start the celebrations!!!
Extra congrats to Raymott for his 2000 mark!

:bday::popcorn::drinking::icecream::painting:
Many thanks wil, you always notice who is reaching a new mark.
I wish to thank all my friends in the forums, Amigo, Wil, Shal, Nain, Beascarpetta, Atlaisha, Stuartnz, Bhaisahab, Simosito, Tdol, Anglika, BobK, Gayanah, Paja.serbia, Rasna, Moonz, Heidita, be real, Azami Asli, thedaffodils, Niloofar(rama) and many many others, who have been very friendly and co-operative to me. I also wish to say that International
Cafe makes you cut across the borders of nations and brings us all together as human beings.

I also wish to congratulate RAY for reaching 2000 mark.

Wil, I think within few days you would become one of the top 10 members of the forum by the number of posts.:up: Congratulations in advance.

Hi, dear Be, I hope you had fun in class, have a dessert, it's on the house! :-D:up:

postres_r2_c13.jpg

Hello everybody, where is Amigo now?
He comes for one day and another day he is gone.

Hello everybody, where is Amigo now?
He comes for one day and another day he is gone.

Thanks Wily ...:-D .. It was really Yummy

Hello everybody ..
Hi SUD .. How are you ..:?:
Amigo finished with counting hie chest hair and he scored a record :lol: .. So He's celebrating right now !!!:cheers: .. who knows

Nice to see all again .. I'm in the compus library as usuall:cool:
I'll hang out here for a couple of hours before I go to class ;-)

bye,
BR

Hey :-D

Long time no see, so i just wanted to say HELLO .... :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Good to see that you are still active, Melisa!!!! We missed you!

Cheers,
Amigo

Amigo finished with counting hie chest hair and he scored a record :lol: .. So He's celebrating right now !!!:cheers: ..
BR
That's right, BR!!!! I have more chest hair than India has people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up: If you need a couple of extra hairs for your chest just let me know!!!! ;-)

That's right, BR!!!! I have more chest hair than India has people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up: If you need a couple of extra hairs for your chest just let me know!!!! ;-)
It would be world's first Chest hair transplant operation.

Cheers, Amigo!

No I don't need your hair Amigo keep it for your next RECORD:up:

It would be world's first Chest hair transplant operation.

Cheers, Amigo!

Oh , maybe SUD want some of the hair over here !!!!;-)>> come on S you will become famous:lol:

Good morning, Good afternoon , Good evening & good night >> depends in where you are !!!:-D

see ya,
BR

Last edited:
My friend has just called me to tell me that she heard that Oprah Winfrey died on 20th of Sep. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I still can't believe that ,Any one have any idea about that ..I did a couple of searches on the net but I still confused some of the sites say that it's true and some others say that it's just a

I want to know the truth coz I really worried:-( and sad right now:cry::cry:
check this link :
Oprah Winfrey’s Death Oprahsdeath’s Weblog

and this pics :
http://i38.tinypic.com/29pq6tv.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hnte9k.gif

I hope that is a rumor ...
and if it was true.. Rest In Peace Oprah ..:cry:

Bye,
BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back