International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know:lol:
By the way, when and where did she become famous?

Heidi has not popped in in ages, but she is doing fine. I will tell her to visit the cafe and kick some arses. :-D

SUDH, thank you for inviting us into your kitchen! The Indian treats look fabulous! I really must visit India some day soon!

As for my whereabouts over the past 2 weeks, I have been in Boston visiting family and friends! I had a wonderful time but I certainly missed all of my online friends! It's good to be back home, again!

Cheers to all!
You are most welcome to India. Live with me at India as a family member. You would never feel like going back to America. There are so many varities of food, 18 languages, 8 major religions being practised, so many varities of music, ancient history, rich literature. You would simply drown in the rich heritage.

Oh, no, Heidi never discriminates black or white, she kicks anybody's arse :-D:up:
On a good day, she can even do it with both hands tied behind her back!!! :cool:

Oh, no, Heidi never discriminates black or white, she kicks anybody's arse :-D:up:
That is your experience, wil.

On a good day, she can even do it with both hands tied behind her back!!! :cool:
You really had it amigos.

And don't say such things about my Heidita, she is one most innocent girl in the world. I really like her ways. She has never said a single word against me, though she may retaliate nasty advances by unwanted elements.

Heidita I simply miss you.

And don't say such things about my Heidita, she is one most innocent girl in the world. I really like her ways. She has never said a single word against me, though she may retaliate nasty advances by unwanted elements.

Heidita I simply miss you.
We all miss Heidita! :up: But I'm still not going to bend over and touch my toes while she is in the same room with me!!!! :cool:

We all miss Heidita! :up: But I'm still not going to bend over and touch my toes while she is in the same room with me!!!! :cool:
You need not bend, she will make you bend.

You need not bend, she will make you bend.
I wonder how Heidi's diving excursions are going! Maybe she could give us all a free diving lesson when she returns! :up:

I wonder how Heidi's diving excursions are going! Maybe she could give us all a free diving lesson when she returns! :up:

A free kick in the arse and a free curse are all we're gonna get! :-D
Heidi is an angel, she will take you to heaven,
all your pains would be gone whether man or a raven.:cool:;-)

A free kick in the arse and a free curse are all we're gonna get! :-D
The kick in the arse is free... Heidi's curse will cost you $1.98! :up:

hi every one !!!

How are you doing ???

I miss you all ..

Where have been amigo ??

Happy Thursday for All ...

Bye ..see you guys later

Happy friday to you Be real:)

I'm doing fine.
What about you?

Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I last posted on this thread. So what is new?

Here in Italy it is Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back