International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sudh I was talking about you all guys, ok?
I didn't mention someone special.

I guess...
But I'd really like to know what Sud meant with the "So you confess sim" thing...

Simosito
how are you doing? are you ok?:lol:
He is always like that, a bit tired from the prayers he has to learn, translations, spanish lessons, English Home-work, Latin he has to polish. Just too tired and then he has the addition burden of editorship of School magazine.

I think he wants to know about your admittance for what you said.

I guess...
But I'd really like to know what Sud meant with the "So you confess sim" thing...
Sim just read your contradictory statements, first you said that you were unpardonable and guilty and then in next statement you said that you were not. I have just commented on your contradictory statement that you have confessed. That is all. Just see the quotes I have made in sequence and put the smilies.;-)

Simple.

Sim just read your contradictory statements, first you said that you were unpardonable and guilty and then in next statement you said that you were not. I have just commented on your contradictory statement that you have confessed. That is all. Just see the quotes I have made in sequence and put the smilies.;-)

Simple.

Oh. Got it!!!

What I tried to say with
BTW I'm not saying that I'm guilty and unforgivable because I did not understand.

Was that I wasn't calling myself guilty & co. because I didn't understand what you and moonz were saying ("Sim, we were just having fun and it is not difficult thing to understand. Just join us.") but because another thing.

Oh. Got it!!!

What I tried to say with

Was that I wasn't calling myself guilty & co. because I didn't understand what you and moonz were saying ("Sim, we were just having fun and it is not difficult thing to understand. Just join us.") but because another thing.
What was that another thing, Sim

Sunny afternoon in the valley, it's like a miracle!!
Apple juice for everyone, it's on the house, don't forget the tip for the poor waiter!

apple-juice.jpg

Congratulations to Arvind Adiga for winning Booker Prize of this year. White tiger roars.
India is proud of you.

What was that another thing, Sim

Well, I still can't end the "war" with my friend Emilia (the one of the 5 poems I posted). and it's just my fault.

But let's say something funny.

an Amleto joke

Marcellus: <<There's something rotten...>>
Yorik: <<It's not me! I'm already decomposed...>>

Wil, thanks for the juice! You are the 'apple' of my eye!

Cheers,
Amigo

1760191-Masala-Dosa-0.jpg

Amigos, just for you, the famous Masala Doa from India.
Masala is the Potato vegetable(which is not visible in picture as it is wrapped in Dosa, a style of presentation followed almost in all restaurants. At home it is served separately).
The white paste is Coconut Chatni.
The red liquid is Sambhar.

Welcome back Amigos, where were you these days. I hope everything is fine with you (and you are busy writing a treatise).

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

910659427_9fc12aa76b.jpg

The white object above is Idli(it is half eaten hence not round in shape, the brown thing is Sambar and the smaller two bowls have Chilli Chatni(red-paste) and Coconut Chatni(white paste). It has been served on a banana leaf.

Thanks wil, for presenting the Idli-Sambar-Chatni to the Cafe.
Now amigos can also serve South Indian recipe in the Cafe.

CHEERS(AMIGO STYLE)

SUDHKAMP
Amigos, just for you the famous Idli-Sambhar-Chatni, after the Masala Dosa.

Your unpaid waiter(also never tipped for services).

SUDHKAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back