International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry!
I gave him a fruit juice because he didn't wanted the non-alcoholic beer.
but you're free to take the juice too...

Wow!! So many new members and so many posts.... I really did miss things in the forum.

By the way guys, Did any of you wish our Dear Amigos?? His birthday was on 9th of this month....I was on a long trip and hence couldn't inform any one.....

Hello, Shal, Nain opened a thread dedicaded to Amigo, I posted congrats for him there! :-D:up:

Hello, everyone! have a nice monday (though I hate this day :-( )

How was your weekend?

Hello friends:)

Hello, everyone! have a nice monday (though I hate this day :-( )

How was your weekend?

Pretty good, thanks. I got a lot of things fixed: my software and my website.
I also studied a little Spanish (I'm having lot of troubles with all those accents... que and qué... se and sé... cómodo. When I can remember what que is the right one I forget that in Spanish cómodo wants an accent [in Italian we say "comodo")... This beautiful language is driving me crazy!
[even more than Ancient Greek itself! :shock:])

That's it.

Now I'm watching a funny video on youtube...

Rehearsal was tough last night, it's not always fun, sometimes one has to deal with other people's tastes and points of view, which is really annoying.

Last edited:

Hello all ^^

missed you guys a lot

anyway I'm terribly sorry but i've lots of works right now and I got go

but this lines in poetry are driving me crazy

can anyone help me with it what does it really means

i thought that the poet is saying you can do anything to me it's ok i'll endure but don't u ever think of doubting my truth feelings for you or my words to u which are truth

is it right ??

just tell me ur ideas whatever they are , it's ok even if u hate poetry or don't think that u can answer it correctly :-D

Last edited:
Hello, Michelle, how have you been? we have missed you too.

I like poetry yet I don't write deep lines like that very often :-(
What does the poet mean by "my truth"?, I would like the read the whole poem, can you post them in Poetry and Prose?

hey Wil ^^

I'm fine thanks God , what about u ? :-D

I like poetry

that's Good for u ;-):up:

yet I don't write deep lines like that very often

It's ok neither do I loool

you can do it bro

Really see how many poet started with nothing and failed but after years they success it's matter of time and practicing :cool:

The problem is that it's only this part we r disscusing lot of his quotes and this is one of them but I couldn't find from where it's taken and when I searched i couldn't find it too I only find this , it's may not be a whole poem just a line :-| So, that's what driving me crazy I can't grasp the meaning if there is a poem I'd like to post it in poetry& prose to you but I couldn't find this is the problem :roll:

but it's ok tell me anything what did u understand from this line ?

it may help me :oops: thanks

Sure, no problem.
Well, "my truth", umm, it could be the way I am, or my beliefs, my convictions, something like that. It may be wrong, but it's just my point of view since we've got only a line without context.
Let's wait for some other comments! :-D:up:

It sounds meaningful ;-):up:

Yes i can agree with you about it thought I thought he meant his words and feelings :-|:?:

But i thought about it in this way because I'm thinking of some one who is doubt about my feelings so that's why I link it with my study and this line loooool it's true you shouldn't let ur personal problems interfere with ur studying and the way things happens :roll:

wil thanks for ur help ^^

u make me think about it in other way ;-)

okay let's wait for other but yours is good and to me it's sufficient ^^

Pretty good, thanks. I got a lot of things fixed: my software and my website.
I also studied a little Spanish (I'm having lot of troubles with all those accents... que and qué... se and sé... cómodo. When I can remember what que is the right one I forget that in Spanish cómodo wants an accent [in Italian we say "comodo")... This beautiful language is driving me crazy!
[even more than Ancient Greek itself! :shock:])

That's it.
]

Dear Sim, you seem to be doing so many things at the same time.
Wish you more energy.

Hello everybody, it seems amigo has not returned yet. Must be writing some treatise on English Language.

love to all, wil, amigo, heidita, sim, michelle88, shal, nain, Yeveran girl and all other regulars. Wish you all a belated Dussehra.

YOUR L.F.

SUDHKAMP

910659427_9fc12aa76b.jpg

The white object above is Idli(it is half eaten hence not round in shape, the brown thing is Sambar and the smaller two bowls have Chilli Chatni(red-paste) and Coconut Chatni(white paste). It has been served on a banana leaf.

Thanks wil, for presenting the Idli-Sambar-Chatni to the Cafe.
Now amigos can also serve South Indian recipe in the Cafe.

CHEERS(AMIGO STYLE)

SUDHKAMP
Now ma
In case someone is hungry, I have brought Idli-Sambar-Chatni.

Your unpaid waiter,

SUDHKAMP

Well, the Chef is having a long vacation and Sud is sleeping, so, nobody's in the kitchen, I had to order some pizza for the celebration, how about a vegetarian pizza? For my buddies who doesn't eat any kind of meat (I will steal a slice too, I've got nothing against vegetarian meals!), enjoy
:cool::up:

UltimateGarden.jpg

Isn't it a beauty? ;-):up:
Many thanks for a veg dish, willllllllllllllllllllllllll

Bless you, my son!!!!! :lol::lol:

Cheers,

Padre Amigo
Amigo, after 30 years of happy married life, at last you are going to take that "Oath of Celibacy". God is just great.

I bow to thee O Holy father Amigos4.;-)

Hello, Sudhkamp.
Happy belated dussehra to you too. Hope you enjoyed watching Ravan on fire:lol: Even I did.
How are you by the way?
And where do you live in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back