International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amigo and Sud are still absent and the UE members are darn hungry, let me see what I can do ;-):up:.
It is another typical costa rican dish, it is called "Chorreada" (funny name...I don't know why these people called it that!) which is, basically, a corn tortilla, just that. In the picture you can see the "Chorreada" with corn and "Natilla", which is like a cream, made from milk, with salty flavour. Have it with a cup of coffee. Enjoy. :cool::up:

IMG_0021.JPG

coffee.jpg

:-D:up:

It looks yummy Wil. My mouth is watering:lol:. I'd really like to have it in my real life with you guys if possible.:-| And that cream is really looking delicious and Chorreada too.:cool:

Hello all

how are u :cool:

Long time no see :-(

I missed u all :-( , but I'm back :-D

Wil Congratz bro I hope if i was there in ur party , anyway Congratz bro and sorry cause I wasn't there

Amigo WB :cool:

How's ur vacation

Hanky hi & welcome to this cafe :-D

Be real , Sim

how are you guys and what's the last events that happend to u guys

Here, in saudi People right now are prepared for school It will start Tomorrow in saturday :-( what a semester i'm going to take a lot of difficult subjects more than 13 maybe :cry:

I'm going to tell you about it when I got the schedul

Hello michelle:)
I'm doing good. What about you? I'm new here in this cafe. Hope you would like to be my friend:-| By the way where had you been?

Today newspaper meeting...

Hi, Moonz, nowadays I listen to classical stuff, jazz and chillout grooves, it's all very refreshing music, yet sometimes I play some heavy metal cd and rock on! :-D:up:
Of course, I'm interested in Indian dishes, tell me more about them!

Wil I love eating south Indian dishes though I'm not south Indian, but they are the best. They are the most delicious dishes I've ever tested.:)

Are they going to fire anybody? :-?

We already did. We had to remove the Sport section. Our newspaper will be a magazine (periodico) and it will be published every month (mensile).
Sport was not necessary.

I did a "bozza" with my very own hands.
If you want to see it just say "I want". I will send an MP with all the instructions (sorry but it's really heavy)

http://simosito.it/mag.png

Of course, let me check that out, but if it is in italian, I will only understand a couple of words! :-:)up:

1760191-Masala-Dosa-0.jpg

Here you have it, our special guest cook, Moonz, brought us Masala Dosa from India, it looks yummi, yummi, yummiiiii. Amigo has to learn how to prepare it too!!
I'm sure our dear Moonz will pop in soon to tell us more about this delicious dish!
Enjoy. :cool::up:

Hi all

Wil, Sim , Moons ^_^
nice 2 see u here guys

Moons of course you can be my friend :cool::up:

mm where was I these days was my aunt wedding so we were busy and you know the college started so it's so a noising XD

but I loved this forum and I'll visited a lot No matter how busy I am :-D cause I think I started to love you guys :roll:

Sim so in your school//college there are no sports ? :?:

and It's nice for you to have a magazine tell me what are you writing in it

college news and such or what

The cover is Simple but Nice one :up:

I think I have my college magazine covers I did it by myself

but I can't decide which to choose :-? So, i quiet :-D and stopped designing

but I'm hoping if this year they can allow me to help them and design thought they may not trust me or like me cause I quiet last year :roll:

Hi all

Wil, Sim , Moons ^_^
nice 2 see u here guys

mm where was I these days was my aunt wedding so we were busy and you know the college started so it's so a noising XD (probably you meant annoying)

but I loved this forum and I'll visited a lot No matter how busy I am :-D cause I think I started to love you guys :roll:

but I can't decide which one to choose :-? So, i quit :-D and stopped designing

but I'm hoping if this year they can allow me to help them and design thought they may not trust me or like me cause I quiet last year :roll:

Oh, you're an artist too!, this place is full of artists, which is great news :-D:up: it would be great to check your designs!

The cover is just a test one, the final one will be even better.
On the magazine we'll write about school, politics, art, films music and actuality.

I'm going to write the first article, in Italian it is called Editoriale

Today at 14.00 Pm I'm having a meeting with the Chief Editors to work on the final layout...

Wo0o0o0oW :shock:..Really Awesome!!! you're creative Sim;-):up:

I hope that's not the last copy :lol:

How are you? by the way you forgort to bring us grapes:cool:

1760191-Masala-Dosa-0.jpg

Here you have it, our special guest cook, Moonz, brought us Masala Dosa from India, it looks yummi, yummi, yummiiiii. Amigo has to learn how to prepare it too!!
I'm sure our dear Moonz will pop in soon to tell us more about this delicious dish!
Enjoy. :cool::up:
Thanks a lot wil:-D
You cooked it better than me. It's really looking yummy. My mouth is watering. You're a great cook Wil:up::up::up::up:
Hat's up for you!

Hi all

Wil, Sim , Moons ^_^
nice 2 see u here guys

mm where was I these days was my aunt wedding so we were busy and you know the college started so it's so a noising XD

but I can't decide which to choose :-? So, i quiet :-D and stopped designing

Thanks michelle and it's really nice to get response from your side:-D

I'm fine.
Sorry 'bout the grapes but I've already eaten-'em-all :oops:
Sour grapes?

I found all them acrimonious to be eaten all the way! So I'm thankful to God that you little lad have them in your stomach right now! :-D

P

wow that dish looks yummy, may i have one plz.
friends, i don't know how could i write a thread?? I have a suggestion we can use the forign words that comes to english and use in it like "attaché" and also we can say the original language it comes from and make a sentence with it? what do you think?:?::?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back