International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiii, I just popped in to say hiii and run back to my work,how are we all??are we happy?hope so.:-D

By.

xox.

PS:amigos4 and SUDHKAMP I would like to thank-you again,now each time I come to write I , I remember the colorful lesson I had with you on I is always with a capital,I don't make that mistake anymore and if I did, I go back and fix it! very happy to see that change in my grrrammar:lol:,a BIG thank-you to both of you guys.:up:

wsjtoouhqi.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all ^^

Nice 2 see u here guys

Loooool Wil do u really want to see it :-D it's not that's good

i loved Sim way's how he design it like a comics i should do it too ;-)

Be real loooooool are you still thinking of the grapes ;-)
you know what you made me thinks about it too :-?

hey Sim whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy u ate them all *_*

i really want to try the grapes and be real wants as well :-( is it sour like proof said ? :-D

Moonz thank to you I was really happy when u wanted to be my friend in the first place :-D

Rama your thread idea is amazing :-D because I'm studying a subject like that so it will be as a refrence to me and I'll support you with a billion words ;-)

Roukaya welcome ^^

wow that dish looks yummy, may i have one plz.
friends, i don't know how could i write a thread?? I have a suggestion we can use the forign words that comes to english and use in it like "attaché" and also we can say the original language it comes from and make a sentence with it? what do you think?:?::?:

Do you mean it's ganna be some kind of game :?:
It sounds good but I'm not 100% sure that I understand it !!!:roll:

And to postt a thread you just click on the "new thread " button then start eritting it then click submit & don't forget to choose a subject;-)

Good morning, everyone! (or good night, depending on where you are), I came to order breakfast, but I think the chef is still sleeping! :-(

How is every one doing?

Hello Wil,
Good night:)
I'm doing good. How about you?

Michelle, how are you?

I'm doing fine too, thank you :-D

I have to work on sunday and it s***s!
The good news: rehearse after work! :-D:up:

I play with a Latin Rock band, we usually rehearse on sunday's, I'm excited because I wrote a couple of songs and I want the guys to listen to them, I hope my mates to like them!
But I hate sunday...because monday is next :-(

Haha!:lol:
So good
You can let me listen to the songs you wrote. I'd love them.
Yes, it is the bitter truth.): Even I hate mondays. Is it sunday there today?
It's sunday night here and tomorrow I got to go my college too. I hate going there. ):

The link you've given me is in spanish I think and I don't know spanish.(;

I'm pursuing engineering.
What about you Wil..:)

Yeah, the music and our site is in spanish, that's our native language.
I'm a musician, self taught, I just took some Classical Guitar lessons like 2 years ago. I tried to study something else like business administration, but it was a failure, I hated it. I'm good at music and that's what I'm going to do, I already tried to please the people who told me to study something else and it didn't work, not it's my turn. :-D:up:

Very good Wil,
Keep it up!
Keep your spirits high. I and your friends and all the members of Usingenglish are with you. We'll walk with you step by step. Never consider yourself alone. Even I don't. I've even started considering you all my life and I really love you people..:) :)
All the very best for what your soul wants you to do.:)

I solved a problem I had with my hand-made software.
non-alcoholic beers 4 everybody!:cheers:

Good Sim We're proud of you, though I don't even know what was your problem:-D
And thanks for the drinks.:)

Sim is another human Swiss Army Knife, just like P detective.

I hate computers, though it's my job to deal with them the whole day :-(

fruitjuice4

Here you are Wil.

I forgot, in my software, to write 1 line. Because of this stupid error (for whose solution I've waited till yesterday having no answer on forums & co) I wasn't able to password protect files written in Italian (and all the other languages with non-English chars).
But now I solved it!

Wow!! So many new members and so many posts.... I really did miss things in the forum.

By the way guys, Did any of you wish our Dear Amigos?? His birthday was on 9th of this month....I was on a long trip and hence couldn't inform any one.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back