International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amigo,

Do you not fancy joining in with our writing of an epic poem or our writing of a story?
Your contributions would be much valued and I'm sure you could do a lot to move these two threads on and maybe bring them to a wider audience: there only seems to be a handful of us keeping these threads going and I'm sure they'd benefit many people if they joined in. :)

Buggles

Hi Amigo00o0o,
How are you ?? where have you been all this time ?? We miss you
I heared that you were in a SUMMER VACATION !!!!!

However .. I'm here to say good night to all of you .. I'll take off now

Wil I want you to sing the following songs-
1. I'm just a kid- Simple plan
2.I don't wanna be in love- Good charlotte
3.You make me wanna- Blue

and I want you to suggest some songs on which we can have a duet.:lol:

Thanks Wil pizza was really yummy:):up:...I'd like to have more....with cold drink or coffee.....Would you all like to have some Indian dishes?...I'm good at it...:roll:

Who is sud here by the way?...:-|

hi moonz
I would love to have an indian food, but please don't make it very spicy, i have problem with my stomach.

hi amigo where have you been ? there was a rumor that you'v been in cyprus?

Wil I want you to sing the following songs-
1. I'm just a kid- Simple plan
2.I don't wanna be in love- Good charlotte
3.You make me wanna- Blue

and I want you to suggest some songs on which we can have a duet.:lol:

Thanks Wil pizza was really yummy:):up:...I'd like to have more....with cold drink or coffee.....Would you all like to have some Indian dishes?...I'm good at it...:roll:

Who is sud here by the way?...:-|

Hello, dear Moonz, well, it is ok if you like that kind of music, umm, probably you won't like the music I am listening to nowadays, anyway, let's sing all the music you like, I'm young but I like old music yet I know the bands you are suggesting, anyway, I've got nothing against modern rock n' roll :cool::up:
I consider Sudh my best buddy in the forums, I follow his lead and thanks to him, I've been improving my english and it gets darn entertaining when Amigo is also connected (along with all the troop), when both of them are absent I feel kinda lost and I have to order pizza to keep the people in the cafe happy :-?
Anyway, I have a great time with all of you, so, well, forget about cokes, how about peach juice? it is my favourite drink, yummiiiii
2365222965_a7c4bae26d.jpg

PD: Are you a good cook? I would love to taste some Indian dish! :cool::up:

Last edited:
Anyway, let me suggest these tunes:

1. Something Stupid (Frank and Nancy Sinatra).
2. Unforgettable (Nat King Cole).
3. Girl, you'll be a woman soon. (Neil Diamond).

:-D:up:

Amigo and Sud are still absent and the UE members are darn hungry, let me see what I can do ;-):up:.
It is another typical costa rican dish, it is called "Chorreada" (funny name...I don't know why these people called it that!) which is, basically, a corn tortilla, just that. In the picture you can see the "Chorreada" with corn and "Natilla", which is like a cream, made from milk, with salty flavour. Have it with a cup of coffee. Enjoy. :cool::up:

IMG_0021.JPG

coffee.jpg

Amigo and Sud are still absent and the UE members are darn hungry, let me see what I can do ;-):up:.
It is another typical costa rican dish, it is called "Chorreada" (funny name...I don't know why these people called it that!) which is, basically, a corn tortilla, just that. In the picture you can see the "Chorreada" with corn and "Natilla", which is like a cream, made from milk, with salty flavour. Have it with a cup of coffee. Enjoy. :cool::up:

IMG_0021.JPG

coffee.jpg

Yummy :-o... Thanks Wil ..:up:

We didn't return home this weekend :-( and we have to stay in the hostel this Friday:cry: ...
And because we have no classes in the morning we are all awake:-D and ONLINE!!!;-)>>> it's 2:50 am :cool:
I've downloaded a couple of movies to watch:) so I'll have to log off soon ...:roll:

Good morning/good night ..where ever you are!!!:roll:

bye,
be real

Hello all

how are u :cool:

Long time no see :-(

I missed u all :-( , but I'm back :-D

Wil Congratz bro I hope if i was there in ur party , anyway Congratz bro and sorry cause I wasn't there

Amigo WB :cool:

How's ur vacation

Hanky hi & welcome to this cafe :-D

Be real , Sim

how are you guys and what's the last events that happend to u guys

Here, in saudi People right now are prepared for school It will start Tomorrow in saturday :-( what a semester i'm going to take a lot of difficult subjects more than 13 maybe :cry:

I'm going to tell you about it when I got the schedul

Hello, Michelle, it's nice to see you.
Don't forget to check the menu, now we've got Idli-Sambar-Chatni, vegetarian pizza and a couple of typical costa rican dishes (yummi, yummi). Amigo, Chef in Chief will be back soon with his original recipes! :-D:up:

It's nice 2 see u too wil :-D

Thanks a lot Wil , I'm thinking to have either a pizza << I adore it alot or to try costa rican's dishes :roll: Can't decide

Is the Costa rican's dishes similar to the Mexican ?

I saw the pics that you posts right here and you said Tortilia << i love it <3

But I was windering anyway :roll::-D

Please correct me if I'm wrong with the spelling, grammar

It's nice 2 see u too wil :-D

Thanks a lot Wil , I'm thinking I'll have either a pizza << I adore it a lot or I might (a good option for me) try costa rican's dishes :roll: I can't decide

Are the Costa rican's dishes similar to the Mexican ?

I saw the pics that you posted right here and you said Tortilla << i love it <3

But I was wondering anyway :roll::-D

Please correct me if I'm wrong with the spelling, grammar

Well, mexican dishes are different, you won't find that variety of meals in the costa rican menu. For an example, mexican people have their meals with tons of tortillas, while here in Costa Rica we don't. Tortillas are only a part of breakfast, usually (but it's not like a law, you may eat them anytime you want :-D)

thanks a lot wil for your help in grammar and in telling me about costa rican's food

ok i'll order it to try it ;-)

You are welcome, well, I'm leaving now, I still have to finish some work :-(

Good night (or good morning depending on where you are!)

Okay good luck bro ^^

I think I must leave too there are a lot things to do before college begins

many books I haven't finished Yet (**,)

My teacher is going to kill me :-?

I got go , michelle is back to college :-? or shall i say michelle backs to college or none is right :-?:?:

Wil..peach juice was really yummier than yummy:)...though I have not ever tested it, but it seems to be very tasty..Love you for this Wil!
Hey please let me know what kind of music you like to listen to. If sudh is you best buddy in the forums then I'd like to know him and have a chat with him too. I have not even had a chat with you too. I'd like to chat with you all guys and girls. Oh, so sudh helped you in improving your english? Great!:)
Where are Amigo and Sudh by the way?:-|
And I think so that I'm a good cook:lol:(People say that). So Wil would you like to have "Masala Dosa" ? It's an south Indian dish and I love south Indian dishes.:lol:

Anyway, let me suggest these tunes:

1. Something Stupid (Frank and Nancy Sinatra).
2. Unforgettable (Nat King Cole).
3. Girl, you'll be a woman soon. (Neil Diamond).

Wil I have not listened to the music you suggested but I would definitely download the tracks and would listen to them. And we are going to have a duet dance on them, right?;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back