International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apply some oil(may be coconut oil or some other massage oil) before sleeping and then cover yourself with warm clothes and go to sleep. Next day morning you would feel relievced of pain.

Oil? I usually use Diclofenac or Ketoprofen. the only oil I have is olive oil...

Hello guys

what a long message !
Looooooooool sim I always wrote along once so i wrote this short one :-D

I wrote a very long one before for u did u read it :roll:

I was asking you about things

Good I told my best friend about you and about Greek she loved it and she told me to thank you ^^ my best friend & I are going to to learn it thank to u :up::up::up::up: <3

Aha you take the exam today i wanted to ask you about it but you mentioned it before I ask

It's so nice of him because he didn't mark it so, it will only help u to improve i loved his way :cool:

and as be real said work hard ur da best ;-)

the horse riding seems interested but I hate doing it cause I'm a fried of riding a horse , camels << people ride it here in my country :-D

See when you ride your legs are hurting ans i think you need to take a long shower after riding it :-D

Thought I hate Golf, riding horse but I like wearing their clothes the polo shirts and such stuff ^^

Be real loooooool I don't thinl u will see my band in youtube;-)

Guys my best friend said that " The best of the best friends "

is it correct or should I say " we are the best of all best friends "

which one is correct ^^

Be real you know arabic she said this as a translation of أحسن بست فرندز بالعالم

which is correct ?

and if none is correct :-D tell me please how can i correct it

the only oil I have is olive oil

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

nice one Sim :up:

Italian Olive oil XD <3 , Oh man it's sooooo delicious :smilecol:

with bread , or with pizza :cool::up:

I think i should go to an Italian Restaurant :-D , but it's not as good as the real one :-?

I want to help you but the oil people pour here in their bodies when they are tired are made here from extract and weird things I have no idea about it So, i can't help you sorry :-?:-(

Oil? I usually use Diclofenac or Ketoprofen. the only oil I have is olive oil...
Olive oil is also just great. Just warm it a bit, massage and then wear warm clothes and go to sleep early.

Hello guys

the horse riding seems interested but I hate doing it cause I'm a fried of riding a horse , camels << people ride it here in my country :-D

See when you ride your legs are hurting ans i think you need to take a long shower after riding it :-D

I wasn't talking about real horses. It is a kind of gym instrument called "horse"...

Italian Olive oil XD <3 , Oh man it's sooooo delicious :smilecol:

Yes it is!

Sim , ho are your legs now .. do you feel better after SUD's good advice ..

I think Olives Oil will be fine to use on your legs !!! here in UAE we usually use alot of mixed herbs and spices to kill the pain ..

hi michelle How are you doing ???

Okay then ... :-D

Let's look for some work: All the non-speakers of English that are posting in the IC just are required to draw a little attention to my notice.

If possible, I want you all to translate the string of the sentences, being prepared in following file, to your mother language and I was wondring if you could do the same thing in some other non-English language if you know anything about! If you are done with that, just make a .doc file (or provide a duplicate version of your translation in a PDF file or if you can't do any of these, put it between a couple of PHP instructions) so upload a copy of your work here!

Your translations will be used at this site, belonging to a friend of mine, who has written in the Java language a program that can calculate the Greatest Common Divisor (GCD) of two given numebrs in four different mathematical ways at the same time!

The file is available from this link!

Please do not send anything to unknown E-mails!

Thank you,
P

Okay then ... :-D

The file is available from this link!

Thank you,
P

Sorry, I'm not that good with mathematical English...

Sim , ho are your legs now .. do you feel better after SUD's good advice ..

I think Olives Oil will be fine to use on your legs !!! here in UAE we usually use alot of mixed herbs and spices to kill the pain ..

:up:
I feel better. My knees hurts a little but I'm fine.

Hallo, I am new one here and couldn't speak English :oops: May I have a cup of cafe' please :up:

Hallo, I am new one here and can't speak English :oops: May I have a cup of coffee please :up:

coffee.jpg

Here you are!

Welcome!

Hello Simosito
Your photo treatment is excellent and what about a cup of tea for me.

Oh my bad writing. I told you already I can't speak E. :-?

How can people invent such a crazy language: You may not write down a word when you hear it and you may not pronounce a word when you read it :oops: In my own mother language as well as many others languages you can always do it. :roll:

Hello Simosito
Your photo treatment is excellent and what about a cup of tea for me.

tea%20stick.jpg

Oh my bad writing. I told you already I can't speak E. :-?

How can people invent such a crazy language: You may not write down a word when you hear it and you may not pronounce a word when you read it

English and Modern Greek are the only languages I know with "strange" pronunciation rules. In Greek the letter hypsilon (written like the "u") can be pronounced like v or f (autòs => aftòs, Euro => Evro*)

*(if you pronounce a like umbrella and the e like in elephant)

"Hail, Mary, full of grace..."! Sim, what kind of altar boy are you???? :lol::lol:

Amigos, finally I've learned it!
(In Latin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back