International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, Moonz, you may participate anytime you want, feel free to post anything you want, we all will be glad to read you. You may share a word with the regulars like Amigos4 (chef in chief), Sudh, Proof, Michelle, Sara, MSE, Bea, Be, Simosito, well, with everybody! Meanwhile, kick back and have a cappuccino, courtesy of the Cafe.

how-to-make-cappuccino.jpg

PD: Don't forget the tip!

Oh stupid me :-| I thought you said black jeans

Yes I saw you now , your guitar is electronic :cool::up: cool

I want to buy one but I always hesitate I can't decide between the normal and the electronic which one is the better ? :roll:

My best friend sister has a normal one so it she will teach me , but the electronic is So cool :cool:

You may laugh at me but cause I'm not good and I never tried I bought a Rock band video game in Wii which include the guitar electronic and the drums it's cool and I said it's enough I satisfied with them and after it I never thought of buying a real one cause I think it's hard and at the same time after it my excitement to buy a real one lessen

Moons welcome sis

your more than welcome here , I'm new too but I liked everyone here you will like them too guys here are so amazing you learn a new things you will be addicted to this cafe ;-)

Nice to meet u

Well, it is difficult to choose, acoustic guitars are my favourite, because I also like to perform classical music, but I had to stop playing this kind of music, you need to practice for many hours everyday if you want to take your playing to a high level and when you have to work from 9 to 5, it gets a little tough. Electric guitars are cool too, of course, I play an original Washburn, hand crafted, I was very lucky 'cause I bought it in a pawnshop, I couldn't buy it brand new!!
In the end, I couldn't tell you which one is better, you have to decide by your yourself according to your taste. Feel free to post your questions about musical stuff. :up:

I'm glad you liked it :-D:up:, I'm the guy with the black jacket, wearing ripped looking jeans :cool::up:

Very spectacular, Wil! I enjoyed it too much since I got a band like it but a little difference there is and it just comes from having a player of Harmonica and Organ instead of a drummer! Both players of electric-guitar and guitar-bass are like they are cut from the same cloth by those who I saw in your band! :-D:up:

Nice Job!

Keep up the best work you're doing back there in Costa Rica! :up:

I'm glad you both liked it! P, I didn't know you're a musician too! you are like a swiss army knife!!

Good night, Be! ;-)

Proof so you too have a band :cool:

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't have

the guitar-bass my friend always tell me about it and i like its voice

thanks a lot wil for your explanation about the guitars
I will think about it :-D and choose one soon

Good night B

Hello friends
How are you ?
Can I also be a part of your discussions?
Welcome to the International Cafe Moonz, Amigos4 who completed one year in the website on 2nd October is the owner of this cafe, but has gone on an annual vacation. You can have your cup of cappuccino and chat with regulars like Wil_Ibanez, Shalstudent, Nain, Beascarpetta. be real, Simosito, Proof.beh, Azami Asli and many many more.
Keep visiting and you would make more friends.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

Welcome to the International Cafe Moonz, Amigos4 who completed one year in the website on 2nd October is the owner of this cafe, but has gone on an annual vacation. You can have your cup of cappuccino and chat with regulars like Wil_Ibanez, Shalstudent, Nain, Beascarpetta. be real, Simosito, Proof.beh, Azami Asli and many many more.
Keep visiting and you would make more friends.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP
I completed one year too on 2nd october !!!:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

Hello every one can I have the usual please >> Italian coffee with chocolate powder ;-) and don't forget the cokiees:cool:

And Wil, you look cool in that video ,I kept looking for you in the clip by comparing with the picture in the avatar:) but I couldn't recognise you coz the quality of the clip was a lil low:-( .. But now I konw:up:

Moonz , wellcome to the cafe !!!:-D
I think SUD the modest waiter gave you the information about the cafe and he is waiting for the tip !!!:lol:

michelle , I can't wait to see your band playing on Youtube;-) !!!

Hi P, I rarely see you here these days :roll: good luck budy

BR:cool:

Be real congratulations on completing one year in the forums. You have been active in the forums lately. Perhaps you visit more often in vacations. I would be completing 6 months on 17th October. It is a great place to keep visiting.

And here is your cup of cappuccino and a plate of Idli-sambar-chatni, on the house.

Hello , to everybody ! And WELCOME to moonz our new member !
Moonz , to say you something , this Cafe is lovely And Amazing place , where you can have friends and to learn more about forum !
So , go on . Pity , I can`t to visit here so frequently at the moment !
Because of LESSONS !
BE REAL , congratulations to you for completing one year there ! Hope you are here forever !!!:-D;-)
And Sud , please , can you give me some cup of cappucino , I`m so tired and tomorrow begins next week with colloqiums :-|
Bye and hope to see you all again !
Take care of yourselves , dears !

caffe.jpg

910659427_9fc12aa76b.jpg

Here Dr.Azami Asli, your cup of coffee alongwith Idli-Sambar-Chatni.
On the house. No tips to poor waiter.;-)

Thank you SUD .. Yummy ..
It's right that I visit the forums a lot in vacations !!! and in breaks between classes !!
coz I have nothing elss to do & the forum is the best place to spend time in ..:)
I think there will be days that I won't even show up here :(
Exams are so soon ... ):

Thank you Asli..
Be real

Hello guys :-D

how are you all Today , hope ur fine :up:

thanks

what a long message!

Today, as you may remember, I had my Greek test. the teacher, after it, told us that he won't grade it. We all did a mess (the texts were too long), this test was just a... test

what a long message!

Today, as you may remember, I had my Greek test. the teacher, after it, told us that he won't grade it. We all did a mess (the texts were too long), this test was just a... test
Your teacher wanted to make you all prepare better for the test which he is going to take next time.
Sim, work hard for the next test.

I'll do indeed!
(The text itself was just too long and a bit confusing -- if you don't know all the Greek mythology)

I said a really stupid thing two or three days ago...
I said "People shouldn't say that Trapassato (= past perfect // passed away) is dead, I hate that!"

I laughed for 5 minutes.

I say a lot of funny and stupid things like this, most of them untranslatable...

what a long message!

Work hard Sim .. Weknow that you are the best :up:

Thanks a lot friends for welcoming me. I'm extremely delighted being a part of this cafe. Hope you will all help me in learning and understanding english language.:-D
By the way, how are you all doing?

Fine thank!
Today I had P.E. and we did the vaulting horse (in Italian cavallina).
I have never done it before. I hit my legs on the thing once, then I did everything decently.

I liked it, but both my legs are hurting as hell...

Apply some oil(may be coconut oil or some other massage oil) before sleeping and then cover yourself with warm clothes and go to sleep. Next day morning you would feel relieved of pain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back