International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo, I am new one here and couldn't speak English :oops: May I have a cup of cafe' please :up:

Hello, Hanky, welcome to the forums and welcome to the cafe. I see you already met and had a cup of coffee with our buddy, Simosito! Feel free to post anything you have in mind, we'll be glad to read you. Here you may share a word with the regulars Amigos4 (Chef in chief, owner of the cafe, I think he is in India learning new recipes! :-D:up:), Sud (don't forget the tip!, but don't worry, everything's on the house...except the tip!), Sara, Proof (the forum's detective), Sim, Be Real, Bea, Nain, Shal, thedaffodils, well, everybody! I hope you enjoy the friendly (and poetic) atmosphere! :cool::up:

Thanks for your correction but I wonder if I could have more sugger :lol:

Welcome to the Forum, Hanky!

We all know that you're new to this place, however if you like to go to gain a suitable proficiency in English language, you have to dip your toes in the water even if you are going to fail! Because a fail is an introduction to any victory!

Hello, Hanky, welcome to the forums and welcome to the cafe. I see you already met and had a cup of coffee with our buddy, Simosito! Feel free to post anything you have in mind, we'll be glad to read you. Here you may share a word with the regulars Amigos4 (Chef in chief, owner of the cafe, I think he is in India learning new recipes! :-D:up:), Sud (don't forget the tip!, but don't worry, everything's on the house...except the tip!), Sara, Proof (the forum's detective), Sim, Be Real, Bea, Nain, Shal, thedaffodils, well, everybody! I hope you enjoy the friendly (and poetic) atmosphere! :cool::up:

Congratulations, Wil for your new hit by posting more than 3,000 replies! Hope to keep posting to the milestone of 10,000 replies at this forum!

Many thanks,
P

I mean.......do people have no idea on this page WHAT a R E A L celebration looks like any more????:roll::roll::roll:

So my friend outposts me shamlessly and only gets one wee congrat from dear Miser P?:cry::cry::cry:

Won't let this happen!!!!!! Nor sire bob!!!!!!!

First: let's have a drink to his mastery: :cheers:...then continue with a cake: :popcorn:(I know this is not a cake...thank you!:roll::roll:) and then...let's all laugh together : :loling:

So a very big hug for OUR friend Wil!!!:rainbowa:

Thanks to you, my dear friend, Heidi, thanks for showing me the forums. I've got to be honest, the days used to be boring before that! Ok, let's break the rules tonight (or today depending on where you are now) bring on the beers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D:up:

Last edited:
Thanks to you, my dear friend, Heidi, thanks for showing me the forums. I've got to be honest, the days used to be boring before that! Ok, let's break the rules tonight (or today depending on where you are now) bring on the beers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D:up:

and some wine, scotch, whisky, rum, vodka.....am I missing something???

Way to go boy..........congrats.

and some wine, scotch, whisky, rum, vodka.....am I missing something???

Way to go boy..........congrats.

CONGRATULATIONS Wil !!!!!!!!:multi:

:smilecol: Don't know what to wear for the party :bday::bday:

No beer for me .. so don't forget the ice-creams:icecream:
And I don't want to some of you looking like this:drinking:in the Cafe:lol:

For now I just want some Coffee:morning:

bye;
be real

Thank you all for replies. I came across this forum when surfing internet. I really like this forum.
Please correct my mistake if any. Thanks again.

Congrats, Wil!! Heidi has done all the honours so there is nothing left for me to do. Just keep posting and keep up the good work.

wow
CONGRATULATIONS Wil :)
for your party will you play some music for us? maybe you and proof could play a duet :smilecol:
i think i'm going to have a bacardi breezer :cheers:
It will be a huge party;-) would you like to make it BYOB ?

Congrats wil..Am I also invited in that party?:lol:
I also wanna have a duet dance with someone;-)
Wil are you coming with me for duet dance?;-)
I'm eagerly waiting for your reply:-|
Guys let us arrange a party then...What do you all say?
May I be the coordinator of the party?

Congrats wil..Am I also invited in that party?:lol:
I also wanna have a duet dance with someone;-)
Wil are you coming with me for duet dance?;-)
I'm eagerly waiting for your reply:-|
Guys let us arrange a party then...What do you all say?
May I be the coordinator of the party?

Of course, dear Moonz, I will sing and dance with you. ;-):up:

Thanks to everyone for the warm congrats, it's really a treat. :-D:up:

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check the last stupid thing I did, have a look at these "poems"

Wil..I'm coming up with some songs in my next post then.:-D...You can also suggest some good songs..But choice should be mine.:lol:..Is it okay?;-)

Wil..I'm coming up with some songs in my next post then.:-D...You can also suggest some good songs..But choice should be mine.:lol:..Is it okay?;-)

Of course, I'll be checking them, it'd be nice to read your suggestions! ;-):up:

Well, the Chef is having a long vacation and Sud is sleeping, so, nobody's in the kitchen, I had to order some pizza for the celebration, how about a vegetarian pizza? For my buddies who doesn't eat any kind of meat (I will steal a slice too, I've got nothing against vegetarian meals!), enjoy
:cool::up:

UltimateGarden.jpg

Isn't it a beauty? ;-):up:

Well, real Italian pizza isn't that thin.
Thank you anyway!

(Tomorrow Latin test...)

Well, real Italian pizza isn't that thin.
Thank you anyway!

(Tomorrow Latin test...)

I'm sure that real italian pizza has lots of meat and cheese, this one is vegetarian, it doesn't look like the usual pizza!
I'll check the test tomorrow, but I'm sure my latin is awful! :-?:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back