long time no see :(

missed ya all

first of all thanks alot wil :oops: for ur congratz and everything

Now i'm in a week end finally :-D

in my country Thursday's & Friday's are the week end :cool:

So, Now I'm a free a lil bit a way from university :-D

This week was full of h.w & it's only the beginning

After 3 weeks they will drive us mad because of it :-(

This semester because it's the 7th one in my university we are going to study the modern age literature for this semester & the following

then we will end up all literary ages from the first semester started from the dark age up till now :roll:

It sounds the hardest among them but the one which are really close to our condition right now the same themes and stuff , beside the language is easier :) More than the other ages :cool:

I've 2 do 4 researches & 1 presentation for this week

1 for drama which now I'm doing it but it's so weird I can't find many materials the prof. asked us to bring :-(

the other for poetry , criticism & Religion

But I started with drama cause It's my fav. subject <3 ;-)

the prof. asked us to read
Pygmalion

by B.Shaw

I wish if we can study The Devil's Disciple also by B.Shaw

I read that there is a movie for

Pygmalion I'm going to download it looooool :-D

we've at monday a celebration & they pick me to perform it it with some of my friends but the problem is that it's in the same time of my drama lecture

tell me guys should i join it or go to the drama class :roll:

For me I think i prefer to go the lecture because it's more important , but the problem is that the doc. who choose me is so kind and I don't want to let her down nor my friends they r so exciting about it

moreover they will laugh at me when I said I want to enter the lecture not hang out with them and perform the celebration

anyway
how r u guys ^^

what's up

1760191-Masala-Dosa-0.jpg

Amigos, just for you, the famous Masala Doa from India.
Masala is the Potato vegetable(which is not visible in picture as it is wrapped in Dosa, a style of presentation followed almost in all restaurants. At home it is served separately).
The white paste is Coconut Chatni.
The red liquid is Sambhar.

Welcome back Amigos, where were you these days. I hope everything is fine with you (and you are busy writing a treatise).

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP
Ooh la la..
It was really yummy yummy.:)
Thanks a lot Sudh:)

1760191-Masala-Dosa-0.jpg

Oh it looks so tasty and delicious. It's a pitty I haven't ever eaten any Indian dish,but I hope it will happen someday.Can you prepare all this tasty food?

SUDH, thank you for inviting us into your kitchen! The Indian treats look fabulous! I really must visit India some day soon!

As for my whereabouts over the past 2 weeks, I have been in Boston visiting family and friends! I had a wonderful time but I certainly missed all of my online friends! It's good to be back home, again!

Cheers to all!

Hello, Michelle and Amigos. It's really nice to see you people online.:)
Let me introduce myself. I'm Moonz from India and surely I'll be your friend soon:)
How are you both?

Hello, Sudh.
seems like you are sleeping yet. I think you should wake up now as your night is only your morning time. India poora samay jaagta hai..Haha!;-)

Hello, Wil.
How are you doing?

Hello, Michelle and Amigos. It's really nice to see you people online.:)
Let me introduce myself. I'm Moonz from India and surely I'll be your friend soon:)
How are you both?

Hello, Sudh.
seems like you are sleeping yet. I think you should wake up now as your night is only your morning time. India poora samay jaagta hai..Haha!;-)

Hello, Wil.
How are you doing?
Hi, Moonz! Welcome to the Cafe'! Your arrival took place during my recent vacation! It's an honor to meet you! I hope you enjoy your visits to the Cafe'!

Cheers,
Amigo

Hello Moonz, hello everyone!

It's been raining for 3 days in a row! :-(

How is everyone doing?

Amigos, I'm definitely enjoying the forums, you people are superb make me feel like heaven when you all are around.:)

Wil:shock:
What happened to you?
And I'm doing very good.

Hello Moonz, hello everyone!

It's been raining for 3 days in a row! :-(

How is everyone doing?
Hey, Wil! Happy Thursday! All is well in Arizona! Stay dry, my amigo! :cool:

Happy Thursday to you too, Amigo! :up:

I should move to Arizona, no rain!
I've been taking some on line quizzes, I got my arse kicked in grammar :-(

Amigos, I'm definitely enjoying the forums, you people are superb make me feel like heaven when you all are around.:) Yes, we are all definitely angels here in the Cafe'! :up:

Wil:shock:
What happened to you?
And I'm doing very good (well). Don't forget your adverbs, Moonz. :)

How are things in India, Moonz? You are up late tonight, aren't you? :)

Happy Thursday to you too, Amigo! :up:

I should move to Arizona, no rain!
I've been taking some on line quizzes, I got my arse kicked in grammar :-( Damn! Is Heidi giving the grammar lessons???? ;-)
`

Things are just like they should be.:-|
And yeah I haven't gone to sleep yet.:lol:

Things are just like they should be.:-|
And yeah I haven't gone to sleep yet.:lol:
Sweet dreams, Moonz!!!! :up:

By the way, is the moon still full tonight??

If Heidi would give grammar lessons...I would be dead :-(
LOL....how is the old girl these days? I haven't heard from her in ages!!! :cool:

er...what are you people talking about?:-|
Sorry, Moonz! Heidita is one of our superstars in the Cafe'! She used to appear daily until she became rich and famous on another website!! :lol: Now, she only visits when she wants to beat up the guys! We love her for her spunky attitude!

Are there other names of 'regulars' that you would like to learn more about?

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back