International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch out for falling rocketships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no telling where the Tabrizian astronaut will land next!!!!! :)
He is in that tunnel in Geneva and doing that big bang experiment.
He will appear more as an undernaut(not astronaut) in the forums soon.

Has anyone seen a good movie recently????? I'm in the mood for some quiet time this weekend!!!!

Has anyone seen a good movie recently????? I'm in the mood for some quiet time this weekend!!!!
I saw a six hour movie recently. Just put a pillow below your head, close your eyes, switch off the lights and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
best movie to relax and have some quiet time.

I saw a six hour movie recently. Just put a pillow below your head, close your eyes, switch off the lights and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
best movie to relax and have some quiet time.
Yes, I saw the same movie last weekend! It was a real sleeper!!!! Thanks for the recommendation! :up:

Yes, I saw the same movie last weekend! It was a real sleeper!!!! Thanks for the recommendation! :up:
They are bringing a sequel now, after the success of the first movie(as is the trend world over).

T_T No 1 answer me , C'mon guys it's simple just said yes or wrong & correct it if it wrong plz

gayanah I said to my self it's just a sentence So , why should I bother teachers by asking them :oops:

anyway I'm workin on it till morning it's long i just finished the papers but not the whole stuff

If I'm done i'll be pleased to show it to you ^^

hey Wil long time no see how are you :-D

Hello, Michelle, how have you been?
I had some troubles yesterday to log in, but now it's working :-D:up:

About movies: For some unknown reason, I started to hate movies! :-(

T_T No 1 answer me , C'mon guys it's simple just said yes or wrong & correct it if it wrong plz Hey all ^^ , I made this power point presentation and other stuffs in order to help you guys to understand the lesson . I hope it's useful & u enjoy it

Hello, everyone! I made this Power Point presentation to help you guys understand the lesson. I hope it is useful for you. Enjoy!

Best regards,
Your L.F., Michelle
`

I play with a Latin Rock band, we usually rehearse on sunday's, I'm excited because I wrote a couple of songs and I want the guys to listen to them, I hope my mates to like them!
But I hate sunday...because monday is next :-(

Its gr8 Wil..writing songs is a gr8 talent. Best wihes for a gr8 tomorrow.

try to love monday then you wl strt to love S.day too.

Its gr8 Wil..writing songs is a gr8 talent. Best wihes for a gr8 tomorrow.

try to love monday then you wl strt to love S.day too.
gr8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

testing 1 2 3

Hi guys, I am back. Just starated a branch in other city, so was neck-deep in work.

Heidi: How about a lick off "MY" icecream for me too.

Amigos: How was the bday celebration friend.

Last edited:
Wil has sent this dessert for Rama's(Niloofar's) daughter.
postres_r2_c13.jpg

I will share mine with you, sweetheart....only one spoon!!! lol:lol::lol:

How sweet, Heidita!!!! Only ONE spoon!!! That is sooooooooooo romantic! I hope you don't come down with some exotic disease caused by sharing your spoon with others! :roll:

Heidi: How about a lick off "MY" icecream for me too.

Already the Queue has begun, Heidi!

Was that a good movie/

Hi everybody !!

How are you doing today ? ..
Sim did you watch that movie ?It seems to be GREAT !!
I wish to have time for watching movies :(

I'm so tired ... but I don't wanna sleep ..

see ya,
BR

I got it! But I've not seen it yet!

Recently, I saw a movie that was really enjoyable and full of pithy just-for-fun characters: Forgetting Sarah Marshal!

I bet that giving it a shot won't be empty of worth at all! :-D

P.s. I hope 'Wall-E' is not going to make me wanna think that it lacks many laughabe things that I've almost seen them in my favorite flicks! ;-)

P

Hi everybody !!

How are you doing today ? ..
Sim did you watch that movie ?It seems to be GREAT !!
I wish to have time for watching movies :(

I'm so tired ... but I don't wanna sleep ..

see ya,
BR

How are things, Be real? :-D

Go spring on your mattress and put a tape in your little vedio player system and have fun!

These days I'm not that man who used to be behind the monitor all the time! I spend more time with papers, books and movies and it'd be hard as hell to pop around here frequently while seeing you all being obsessed with lots of notes that are posted across the forum!! :-D

P

How are things, Be real? :-D

Go spring on your mattress and put a tape in your little vedio player system and have fun!

These days I'm not that man who used to be behind the monitor all the time! I spend more time with papers, books and movies and it'd be hard as hell to pop around here frequently while seeing you all being obsessed with lots of notes that are posted across the forum!! :-D

P

Thanks P, that really sounds great but, I have an mid-term exam tomorrow and I have to study hard to get the (A) ;-) and if I slept I would never be able to study :-(..

Being with papers and books is good but you have to say Hello to your friends here in the forum every now and then .. right?:cool:

best wishes ..
BR

Wall-E is just great!

Y'all should really see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back