International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time no see, Mister P. and Nain!;-)

I just stopped by to show you this wonderful link.

So you think cats are unloving and forgetful creatures? OMG...you couldnt' be wronger! Go try this link, if this does not convince you nothing will!:cool:

http://www.cyberthing.net/video-play.php?id=105

Long time no see, Mister P. and Nain!;-)

I just stopped by to show you this wonderful link.

So you think cats are unloving and forgetful creatures? OMG...you couldnt' be wronger! Go try this link, if this does not convince you nothing will!:cool:

http://www.cyberthing.net/video-play.php?id=105
Nice link Heidita, hope P enjoys it after living so many days under the tunnel.

Congratulations Sim for reaching 1000 mark. Let us see more from you in future.

Nice link Heidita, hope P enjoys it after living so many days under the tunnel.

Hi sweetheart, I hope you missed me terribly.:lilangel:

Hello all ^^

wooooow finally Weekend :cool: I'm sooooo happy

This week was exhausted :-? I thought it will never end

but I done all my works perfectly thanks God

all my researches were perfect prof.s like them

For the subject " The history of English language " , the prof asked us to make a project each week one group will do it , this week was mine & my friends :-D We divided the work between us and they pick me to do the presentation and the design the paper works cause I'm the one who is experience in such anyway our project was amazing beside my friends & I done a lot of things we had a lot of compositions & games we done it with our class students to make them impressed and to understand this lesson :-D and a loooooot of things

It was amazing the prof. liked it and she said you deserve even more than 15 marks :cool::up:

I wanted to thanks Amigo because he helped in correcting my mistakes <3

I wanted to upload the presentation and works but hell I couldn't due to the size of it , it's soooo large

ok how r u ppl ^^

what's up with u

:) haaaaaaaaaaaai:-D

I am new here and I hope having fun with all of you here in this cafe....

I really wonna improve my english ....

ok see ya next time ...;-)

temari

Welcome temari!

hi tamara

you are welcome here

this cafe is amaziiiiiiiiiiiiing

i really love it

here you will see ppl from all over the world

:) haaaaaaaaaaaai:-D

I am new here and I hope having fun with all of you here in this cafe....

I really wonna improve my english ....

ok see ya next time ...;-)

temari
Hi, temari! Welcome to the Cafe'! It is an honor for us to see that your first visit to the forums brought you to our friendly little location! I hope you will become a frequent visitor! :up:

Cheers,
Amigo

Good morning, Sim! How are things in Student-Protest-Land?????

Cheers,
Amigo

Good morning, Sim! How are things in Student-Protest-Land?????

Cheers,
Amigo

Fine, thanks.

BTW I'm still working at the school newspaper. I've finished creating the structure of page 2 out of 30. (Of course some pages have the same structure)

Fine, thanks.

BTW I'm still working at the school newspaper. I've finished creating the structure of page 2 out of 30. (Of course some pages have the same structure)
That's great news! You only have 28 more pages to complete!!!! :up:

When is your deadline? Will you include articles from the protest?

Has the protest been reported in the Rome newspapers?

Cheers,
Amigo

Yes, the portest have been included in our newspaper. On Repubblica, one of the most important, there was a little article "Tasso Occupato".
The deadline for submitting articles was to-day but I have till November 6th to do this job.

Yes, the portest have been included in our newspaper. On Repubblica, one of the most important, there was a little article "Tasso Occupato".
The deadline for submitting articles was to-day but I have till November 6th to do this job.
May I offer a word of caution to you, dear Sim? Please be careful that you don't 'cross the line' between civil disobedience and civil stupidity! You, and the other students, have much to lose if the protest suddenly goes terribly wrong! Be wise, as I know you will, ...your future is bright and you will have many more important 'battles' to face! You can't afford to tarnish your high school record or your shining reputation! :up:;-)

Cheers,
Amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back