International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
To-morrow I'm gonna get 1€ from the protest leader: I had to pay myself part of the students' website bill (it was 20$, 16€ and they gave me 15€)...
Every time I ask to enter I have to show my "student's card"...

Yes.
To-morrow I'm gonna get 1€ from the protest leader: I had to pay myself part of the students' website bill (it was 20$, 16€ and they gave me 15€)...
Every time I ask to enter I have to show my "student's card"...
What a bummer, Sim! It sounds like a prison!!! When will the protest be over? I don't imagine there is much quality learning taking place at the present time, is there?

Cheers,
Amigo

My computer has gone insane today, may I borrow yours?
Sure! I'll bring it right over to you! Have a cold bottle of cerveza waiting for me, por favor! :up:

Thanks! (free-alcohol or 100% alcohol?)
DAMN!!!! 100% alcohol would kill me!!!!!! What kind of friend are you???? :lol::lol::lol: I know what you meant...just a regular bottle of beer will be great!! :up:

What is wrong with your computer, Wil?

Hello everybody

How are you?

I feel so frustrated because college is going to start next Sunday :cry:

I was enjoying the holiday, but it is high time to get up and work!

I wanted to ask something but I forgot :shock: I`ll be back ..

Cheers...!

Last edited:
Hurry back, Unwritten!

hey ^^

thanks for ur reply's guys <3

Sudh my friend thanks for greeting , & what an interesting celebration

do u do it every year or what ?

is there any other things u do in it

i read ur explaniation 4 it but still don't get it <<< sleepy :-? , I must read it later :-D

anyway happy celebration bro , enjoy ur times :cool::up:

Sim , my hard-worker friend that's good at least it's a program

once I tried to do a program when I was in secondary school it was like calculator but of course the teacher helps me :roll:

anyway I was really happy when I made it i felt like wow I'm amazing , So, it won't be surprise if u are soooooo happy
have u ever thought of making another one ;-)

cool school's picz can't wait 2 see 'em & hey I liked the way u wrote tomorrow it is like old language <<< So obsessed with old & literature :-D

Wil ^^

hello my friend , nice to see u

I'm always around

it's only because I saw the last pages and I didn't saw ur reply :roll:

u know college works :-? but today I'm free :-D I'm also wake this time usually I'm sleeping during this time :-D

It's 12:38 am

sleep early at 11 so I can be well awake & full aware at classes

beside here our classes started early school started 6.40 am
not like the other countries :roll:

Amigo well I can see that people are fried & excited about the new president

well even here we talk about it always , and we r so far & it has nothing to do with us

I don't blame u of being excited

should I ask to whom u voted ;-)

It's ok u can keep it to ur self , I'm not that well interested in politics :-D

there is a new member here hi unwritten ^^

I can see that u loved this cafe ;-) , well it's amazing :cool::up: I loved it too

Hi michelle-88,

Sorry I did not pay attention to your reply :)

Yes it is pretty good, I have been looking for such a great forum long time ago, specially to practice my English.

I wish you the good luck in your study and presentation ;-)

God bless you,

DAMN!!!! 100% alcohol would kill me!!!!!! What kind of friend are you???? :lol::lol::lol: I know what you meant...just a regular bottle of beer will be great!! :up:

What is wrong with your computer, Wil?

Everything! remember the blue screens? it's restarting all the time by itself (maybe it's possessed by some Halloween spirit!:-?), some programs I need are not working, anyway, I'll see what I can do, I don't like to deal with crazy computers!

(which is used by NASA, Lucas Film, Google...)

But I'm also playing a little with C++...

I went crazy when I saw Python slogan 'couse I have it installed on my computer right now! I use this language to plot functions and do graphical works when dealing with Latex!

I wish to thank you for relating the meaning of 'Easter egg' in this language! :up:

'A regular bottle of beer' must be including 3~7 percent alcohol of the whole bottle volume and I bet it will not make you go mad ever, Amigo! Keep having fun with your bottle man! ;-)

Hey michelle!

You are so welcome to the forum of kindness and sort of scientific in the presence of many great guys from all over the universe (UFOs are allowed to participate in these conversations and routines)!

But please for God's sake type everything normally! 'English' is better when it comes in handy by using its potentials all together from any point of view! :)

P

Hi michelle-88,

Sorry I did not pay attention to your reply :)

Yes it is pretty good, I have been looking for such a great forum long time ago, specially to practice my English.

I wish you the good luck in your study and presentation ;-)

God bless you,
Unwritten, what name do your friends call you? :cool: 'Unwritten' sounds so unfriendly when I address my comments to you! ;-)

Thank you for not using the commas between your paragraphs!! :up: Your post looks MUCH more attractive!

Cheers,
Amigo

Unwritten, what name do your friends call you? :cool: 'Unwritten' sounds so unfriendly when I address my comments to you! ;-)

Thank you for not using the commas between your paragraphs!! :up: Your post looks MUCH more attractive!

Cheers,
Amigo

No it is ok to call me Unwritten!;-)

And do not be so sure! The commas went to take a short break and they will be back soon :lol:

My friends call me Manar ! :cool:

Cheers,,

,​

Good Night For All Of You,

I also need to sleep because I am having my second driving lesson tommorrow morning!

Let`s pray I won`t crash something or clash with another car :lol::lol::lol:

Have Sweet Dream$!

Good night and good morning to every one, my computer was insane today, I have to leave earlier today.
For those who aren't in the mood today, like me, how about some hot cocoa?
cocoa5.jpg

Enjoy :-D:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back