International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
10000 Posts
Let me congratulate you amigos4 on behalf of all the regulars in the forums. You are simply marvellous and helpful without any ego and always caring. A true christian.
I believe I am joined by Wil, Simosito, Heidita, Proof.beh, Moonz, Paja.serbia, Shal, Nain, Atlaisha, be real, Beascarpetta and many many others.

Way to go.:up:

Congratulations Dear Friend Amigo !

I Wish You the Best of the Best !

10000 Posts

Let me congratulate you amigos4 on behalf of all the regulars in the forums. You are simply marvellous and helpful without any ego and always caring. A true christian.
I believe I am joined by Wil, Simosito, Heidita, Proof.beh, Moonz, Paja.serbia, Shal, Nain, Atlaisha, be real, Beascarpetta and many many others.

Way to go.:up:

GET LOST AND FLY A KITE !!:bad-word::bad-word::2gunfire::2gunfire:

This man is too fast for me!:cry::cry:

jeje...A M I G O S!

How could you do this to me:shock::shock: I am not even a key member yet:morning:...OMG...and you have 10 000 posts!:oops:

First we must have a cake: :new-bday:

Then we certainly must have a beer::cheers::cheers: ..or two (;-))

Then we must have: :sleeping: a siesta as we are all drunk.

Then we must have a nice :bad-word:ment which is always rather entertaining.

Then:bday: : Let's all celebrate with our friend. :-D

Simosito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you, lad?

Is the protest over, yet!

Protest seems not to be over, yet.

Good job with the 10k posts!

How many languages do you speak, Moonz?
Hindi and English..

I understand Marathi and Gujarati but can't speak these languages. I wanna speak Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil etc etc..;-)

Congratulations and celebrations for Amigos 10000 posts...
Hurrayyyyyy!!!!!

Wooooooooow Amigo

Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatz :cool::up: Yahoooooo

u r da best ^^ :up:

for this amazing moment we should celebrate choose any American Restaurant ;-) man I love America ^^ &their restaurant

do u have a new york fries in Arizona if there is one let's celebrate in it thought it's small & sell snacks but I love it <3

by the way don't u know that even in Canada there are branches for this & in dubia :-D

finally I know what's ur name means

cool choice ;-)

Spanish <3 i like Spanish but my spanish is so weak :\

I should take courses if I finished English and France

& Japanese ;-)

Sudh & Moonz

Happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy Diwali :cool::up:

may u enjoy ur celebration

Wow today is full if surprises ;-)

ok then I will join u in ur celebration

Let's eat Indian Food

Veggie of course ;-):up:

I have never visited India :-( So , I don't know any restaurant

but hey we have some here ;-)

sells indian Food

Today I was talking with my colleges , we were discussion things about the world for our studies

and one of my friend mention that Indian celebration Daliw that's what are u celebrating today

and I said hey I know what is that one ;-)

So , i get benefit from here :up:

I guess even an American Series called " office " there was an episode dealt with this celebration ;-)

Let's celebrate ^^

hello unwritten ^^

Sorry I did not pay attention to your reply :)

It's ok :-D

Yes it is pretty good, I have been looking for such a great forum long time ago, specially to practice my English.

looooooool

ur story is similar to mine ;-)

me too I was googling all the time , but I couldn't found a good one

and I don't know how it's end up here

when i first saw this forum I was shocked

OMG :shock: , What an amazing forum

where was I for the whole of my life

and I joined it without hesitation ;-) , and started to post especially here in this cafe it's my favourite spot in the forum , Amigo thank u So much 4 this amazing cafe :up:

I wish you the good luck in your study and presentation ;-)

God bless you,

thanks a lot

u too ^^

Wil my friend u changed ur avatar :-D

it's coooooooool , but why ur not holding a guitar like the first :roll: << she adores guitars :cool:

Well my avatar is about my favourite animation death note
it's for L I support him and not Kira :up: <<< obsessed with mangas & animation :-D

Thank you so much michelle, I like to read your posts and replys :-D;-)

You seem really friendly and adorable!:up:

by the way, you are girl, aren`t you? :-?

Hey guys, have you ever heard this song?
Can someone explain me what it means, my spanish is too little to understend bebe...

Ok, time out again!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Amigo for his 10000 mark!! :shock:

Thanks for all your help and for being such a good pal!

superbocknormal.jpg

Free alcohol beer for the celebrations!!! :cheers:

Hey guys, have you ever heard this song?
Can someone explain me what it means, my spanish is too little to understend bebe...

I would take hours to translate the whole thing, but this song is about violence against women, the composer explains the subject in a very realistic way.

I would take hours to translate the whole thing, but this song is about violence against women, the composer explains the subject in a very realistic way.

Thank you anyway. I its meaning anyway, Holy Google...

My turn, there it is!

I wish to thank my third father, Amigo, for his contributions to Physics-coupled-to-English language and congratulate on his new milestone of having more than 10,000 posts during a short period of time! :) I hope that you will sit through the show of International Cafe and keep being on the edge of your seat until the end of Usingenglish.com which is actually tied into our activities here somehow! :-D

Yours Truly,
Alireza

Last edited:
,​

Hello everybody,​

Oh my god,this night, I spent two hours and a half watching a movie called: "The Shining", and the end was a bit silly :roll:​

To be honest with you, I am a little scared.:-(​

<< Shshshshsh :shock: ! Do not tell anybody!:lol: Lol !

Another point I wanted to arouse! You know how you feel when you watch a movie in which a really good actor in your eyes becomes the worst on earth because of his bad and evil character on that movie!​

Although we know that it is all imagination, but it really affects the image that we have about him!​

>> Just a little gossip after all this horror!:lol:​

Good Night All !​

See Ya!​

Good night, Unwritten, well, I'm not a follower of any actor/actress, I think it's only their job in the end to look like the bad or the good guy.

My turn, there it is!

I wish to thank my third father, Amigo, for his contributions to Physics-coupled-to-English language and congratulate on his new milestone of having more than 10,000 posts during a short period of time! :) I hope that you will sit through the show of International Cafe and keep being on the edge of your seat until the end of Usingenglish.com which is actually tied into our activities here somehow! :-D

Yours Truly,
Alireza
Ali! I love you like a son! Your progress in the forums has improved sooooooooo much since our first meeting! I am honored to know you and I look forward to welcoming you to Arizona...home of the Kitt Peak Observatory and the University of Arizona!!!! :up:

Cheers,
A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back