International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali! I love you like a son! Your progress in the forums has improved sooooooooo much since our first meeting! I am honored to know you and I look forward to welcoming you to Arizona...home of the Kitt Peak Observatory and the University of Arizona!!!! :up:

Cheers,
A
Amigo this is partiality, you never gave me any encouraging word. :oops::cry::cry::cry::?::-:)-:)-(

Great going Amios

In our crackers bursting here for Deepawali, count a few for your achievement too. :-D

By the way, our dear friend Shal is going be to be back in a few days....get ready for the reunion. I have seen Lady B also visiting a few times but not staying.

Hi guys. how are you all doing
I came back from my trip 2 days ago . It was great, the weather specially, I wish you were there.
have you ever seen any glow worm? one night we were walking and the electricity went off so it was so dark and we saw something glowing in the grasses and trees and we looked at them and we found out that they are glow worms, it was so cool. it was my first time seeing that insects.
here some picture that i promis to sent for you.

best wishes for all
niloo

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi guys. how are you all doing
I came back from my trip 2 days ago . It was great, the weather specially, I wish you were there.
have you ever seen any glow worm? one night we were walking and the electricity went off so it was so dark and we saw something glowing in the grasses and trees and we looked at them and we found out that they are glow worms, it was so cool. it was my first time seeing that insects.
here some picture that i promis to sent for you.

best wishes for all
niloo
Hey RAMA,
I'm doing good. What about you?
It's really good to hear that you had gone for the trip.:)
Yes, I've seen many many Glowworms. I find them whenever I go to my village. There are lots of them.:-D I get really excited whenever they are around.:)
And I really liked the pictures you clicked.:)

Good morning, everyone, I also hate Wednesdays...because they're in the middle of the week :-D anyway, hot and sunny morning, how about watermelon juice?
2635934808_08cdf49ee9.jpg

Enjoy :cool::up:

thank you moonz
this is the picture of my baby immitating or kissing the fish
:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 3
Awwwwwwwwww it's shoooo shweeeet..Your baby is soooo sweet too:)

And Wily many thanks for the Yummy Yummy watermelon juice:)

my friends I want to ask you all to pray for my little girl,
when she was born she had "hip dysplasia" and the doctors didn't find it just after the birth so when she was 5 month they discover that which was too late for using pavlic harness (pavlic harness is one of the ways to cure hip dysplasia but you have to use it befor 6 month) but the doctor said we still have one month to use pavlic. she used Pavlic for 3 month and x rays showed that it worked (but i took those x-rays with the pavlic on)now I open it and I have to take another X -ray .
I am so worry please pray
if the bone is not in it's location we might have surgery(God forbidden):-:)cry::cry::cry:
I'm so happy to have good friends like you in here to talk with. thank you all.
best wishes

I think everybody here will pray as I shall for your little girl.

I'm praying for your sweet angel deep in my heart ..

Wish you all the best ..

BR

My prays for your sweet daughter dear. Beleive and hope. Everything will be fine.
My best wishes for your baby.

I`ll pray for your little girl deeply in every prayer.

And she will recover soon by God`s will. Just believe that God will protect her and that she will live a long happy life.

Be Ok.. and Be strong darling.

Best wishes,​

when she was born she had "hip dysplasia" and the doctors didn't find it just after the birth so when she was 5 month they discover that which was too late for using pavlic harness (pavlic harness is one of the ways to cure hip dysplasia but you have to use it befor 6 month) but the doctor said we still have one month to use pavlic. she used Pavlic for 3 month and x rays showed that it worked (but i took those x-rays with the pavlic on)now I open it and I have to take another X -ray .
if the bone is not in it's location we might have surgery(God forbidden):-:)cry::cry::cry:
best wishes
Dear Niloofar,
that problem is not great at all, it is only that the pelvic region could not fit together properly. If the harness does not work then surgery also is not a major one and the chances of getting your daughter all right are more than 95 percent. So do not worry. I believe she would recover by using harness only and harness may be used even for a longer period. There are no evidences that harness does not work after certain age.
Keep meeting your orthopedic, give your daughter more milk, less sugar and still lesser salt. This would make her bones stronger.

Wishing you all the best and praying to God.

Your L.F.

SUDHKAMP

,​

Hfffffffffffff .. :-|​

I feel so Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooored​

&​

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad​

&​

I have no desire to go back to college :shock:​

&​

I like the holiday :-(​

&​

I am loosing my mind :-(​

&​

I have argued with someone whom I really love so much and consider him my soul mate, but I just cannot talk with him, it is so hard.​

>> Hey girl, this is not Dr.Phil`s clinic :lol:​

,​

I am just waiting things to get better​

Let`s hope so​

,​

Keep on posting on UE and you won't feel bored anymore, about your beloved one, well...time will fix the mess, don't worry. :-D:up:

Keep on posting on UE and you won't feel bored anymore, about your beloved one, well...time will fix the mess, don't worry. :-D:up:

Thank you so much Wil for these nice and encouraging words!

Time will fix the mess ! (I like this sentence)

Best Wishes,

UnWritten

Ali! I love you like a son! Your progress in the forums has improved sooooooooo much since our first meeting! I am honored to know you and I look forward to welcoming you to Arizona...home of the Kitt Peak Observatory and the University of Arizona!!!! :up:

Cheers,
A

I'm really impressed by these kind sentences, as my fingers can't touch the keyboard anymore!!! :up:

Thank you, man!

best wishes

I'm so sorry about that my dear compatriot! Is there anything that I can do for your little baby?!

I'm praying for the baby and I know that there will be a good news from doctors as soon as the undesirable surgery is done! ;-)

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back