International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sim you just come to INDIA and you would never feel like going back, there are so many vegetarian dishes which are so tasty that you would stop eating non-vegetarian food. :cool::-D;-)

I'd love to!

It is Onion Pakoda indeed!

To my Indian friends again:
Is this the correct recipe?

And is besan "Gram flour"?

Hi

We had lots of guests for Eftar today! I just saw that Sudh put some pictures of his Eftar table and I just decided to do the same to have a little fun with Tabrizian yummy foods! :up:

The following are two landscapes of our today's Eftar table:

DSC00563.JPG
DSC00581.JPG

This is a close-up view of Tabrizian-Pancake:

Tabrizian and German Salads together with the domestic cheese and dessert are shown in the following picture:

DSC00572.JPG

In the left bottom corner, you see something like a bread, but the difference that you never watch out for is the fact that my mom first spotted its instruction to cook all over the country! :-D

DSC00571.JPG

So what do you need more to bring you from Tabriz? :-D;-)

P

Attachments

• DSC00570.JPG
    DSC00570.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

P, send the whole table for me ..!!

Happy Eid !!! have a nice holidays !!

Ok, wait a minute! Congrats to Be Real for the 1000 mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go! :-D:up:

Ok, wait a minute! Congrats to Be Real for the 1000 mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go! :-D:up:

Be Real is back with a bang.

Congrats Be Real.

BTW, when is Id.

Hi

We had lots of guests for Eftar today! I just saw that Sudh put some pictures of his Eftar table and I just decided to do the same to have a little fun with Tabrizian yummy foods! :up:

The following are two landscapes of our today's Eftar table:

View attachment 495
View attachment 496

This is a close-up view of Tabrizian-Pancake:

Tabrizian and German Salads together with the domestic cheese and dessert are shown in the following picture:

View attachment 499

In the left bottom corner, you see something like a bread, but the difference that you never watch out for is the fact that my mom first spotted its instruction to cook all over the country! :-D

View attachment 498

So what do you need more to bring you from Tabriz? :-D;-)

P
Mmm...Proof , these all very delicious , because we`ve our Eftar table like that too. They`re tastes fascinating toggether , thanks to you for bringing them to Cafe_I can`t because I`ven`t got photos like that in my comp.
Again Eid Mubarak to Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !

Eid Mubarak to all.

Eid mobarak to all
In Iran eid is wednesday and as you all know friday is our weekend, so we'll have 3 days holiday :):cool: that would be fun. many people would go on a trip, but i should look after my baby:cry:, she is sick now.
In this eid i will pray for all the people in the world to live happlly in peace ,
and i would ask dear God to cure all disease.
happy aid again :)
p.s please give me some coffe after eid :morning:

To my Indian friends again:
Is this the correct recipe?

And is besan "Gram flour"?
Precisely, Besan(pronounced Bay-Sun) is 'gram flour'!
Thanks Sim for finding an Indian recipe site.
Also, you can put Potato chips in the Gram flour paste and deep fry it.
There are many variations of Pakodas or Bhajiyas, which have only variations onlly by changing the slices like potato slice, onion slice, Whole green chilli, any vegetable like spinache or French beans, brinjals etc. etc.
The list is very very long.(just to add, half ripe banans)

Thus it is the Gram flour paste which is important and the oil must be boiling hot. You must be careful while putting that paste in Oil because the oil may literally bounce on your hand and burn it.

Thanks again for finding one of my favourite dishes and sharing it in the forums.:up:

Thank you guys !!!

Eid Alftr is Awesome !!!!

I'm in my best look !!! every one is beautiful & happy
All children are counting their " Eideiah* "

Happy Eid again And here's your Eidiah

1000aed-f.jpg

*In Eid some people give children or even adults some money to make them happy and that money is called " Eideiah"

Thus it is the Gram flour paste which is important and the oil must be boiling hot. You must be careful while putting that paste in Oil because the oil may literally bounce on your hand and burn it.

Thanks again for finding one of my favourite dishes and sharing it in the forums.:up:

Thank YOU Sud.

When I'll find gram flour I'll try to do this recipe with my granny...

Thank you guys !!!

1000aed-f.jpg

2 questions:
1) Is that a 1000 banknote?
2) Why the serial number uses the "Occidental" version of Arab numbers?

2 questions:

1. Yes this is an 1000 Dirhams banknote and it's for you !!!!:-D

2. About the secound question :roll: I really don't know why coz in all the educational books , financial affairs , CVs , ....etc we use the English numbers ( 1,2,3,......) but we use the (Arabian-Indian) numbers rarely ..:-?:-| maybe because they didn't print a new version of the banknote after using the English numbers as the official numbers ..:roll:

2 questions:
The occidental version of numerals has been found to be least confusing all over the world. Hence, all the countries with some exception here or there, have their numerals printed in occidental of 'English' version and also bear in the local or native or national/regional languages.

Also, at the foreign currency counters, a cashier would find it easier to recognize the occidental number.

Nice questions Simosito, you have an eye for details. You would certainly make a good auditor. All the best for your bright career.

Congratulations Be real. Hope to keep posting till you love to be with us! :-D

Happy Holidays!

P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back