International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
caffe.jpg

Here you are an Italian Caffé.

WoW !!! :-D
Thank you Sim ;-):up:

It's just:up:perfect:up:

Although it seems I'm so late to write about your note, but I could not convince myself not to put in a good word with you as I found your note so impressive and being able to be adored a lot! Your heart is so bright and sincere! ;-)

I hope God will grant everything they want to have someday soon if they really deserve!

Many thanks,
P

:hi:

Thank you dear P ;-)
It was really nice wards from you :roll:

"0.{be real}.0":morning:

Hi be real, still up so early. Are you on Holiday for Ramzan and Eid?

That's right !!!! I have the whole week without anything to do !!!!!

I didn't sleep till now

I may go to bed in couple of minutes..

Good night every body.. or shall I say good morning ?!!!!!!!

See you later in the day ..

be real

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow! I am totally impressed by the quality of individuals who visit our special cafe'!

We are blessed by the opportunity to share so many educational, cultural, and humorous conversations with each other! The International Cafe' has succeeded my wildest dreams!

Thank you, everyone, for your continued interest and wonderful support!

Cheers,
Amigo

Thannnnnnnnnx a lot Sim now I understand it , This web idea is amazing how school mates and class president established it I like this idea so much I guess I'm going to do it ^^

man you're amazing ;-)

i like the idea So much , Good work

by the way your a good translator bro :cool::up:

Thank you!

To be honest I proposed the website thing and then the School President (one of the two or three S. Presidents) told it in May, found the money...

I hope this year I'll be voted as class president (last year I was vice-class-president), so I'll be able to participate more actively.

It's So sad Really , I don't know why kids do it to pretend that they are old & such stuff , kids like these are everywhere in the world :-( So bad

The worst thing is that some of those "bad" kids say that they're religious but they do what they do.

I've heard a good thing, in this whole bad story.
One year ago my class and another where in Tuscany with the school.
One day my classmates did a "party" in one room, with beer, bacardi fruit (a fruit juice with less than 6% alcohol) and... vodka.
One of the teachers, pretty naive, told me: "C'mon go and celebrate with your friends. They're such good pals: they're drinking fruit juice and listening to music. You should not miss the party"
I entered in this room and I saw all the things I told you 5 lines before this one.
I leaved after a little while (the vodka was arrived 1 minute before).
The day after I've heard about this Muslim boy, whose name I don't know, who had a crush on one of our class presidents.
She offered, knowing not his faith, him a beer and he said firmly "No".
When he leaved the party he was crying.

I really respect this guy, even if I haven't seen the scene and I don't know his name, because he followed his faith instead of his young rabbit-hopping heart.

It is an honor that God put this little intelligent lad ahead of my way! Thank God! :up:
P

What I see, P? An American-spelled word!

Write 20 times honour.
(Just kidding)

In very truth I have to thank Him. Life would be ways different without you all.

BTW there is a little possibility that I shall do the PET this year.
My English skills are thankful to y'all.

Know I'm having a Latin translation: Caesar and the city of Zeta (WT... the city of Z*?

*In Italian Zeta isn't only the Greek letter, it is also the Z...

Sim, Is Italian language easy ?

I really inerested in learning it .. :)

I've just finished my homeworks.
Latin: I had to translate a thing written by Caesar
Greek: I had to translate a story about Achilles
Math: 8 division of algebric fractions (I got wrong only 3, personal record)

I'm so tired!

It is more difficult than English.

But, if you have studied other languages like Spanish or French, you may find it not too difficult.

Have a look to this video and see if you feel confortable with Italian

The video was not available :-(so I had yo watch another one :roll:witch was a Italian lesson ;-)and it was GREAT!!!!!!! :-D:-D:-D

Italian is a more difficult than English :-?but I liked it very much dear (AMICO)..!!!!!:cool:

I think I'm ganna try to learn Italian finally !!:)

See you soon every body .. I'll sleep now;-)

Happy Monday to all!

Let's hope this week will be better than each previous week!

Cheers,
Amigo

It should be a better week because of '*0.{Eid}.0*' !!!!!!!!!!!

Great! My week should be better because my birthday will become that much closer!!!!

Can you believe we are about to enter the last quarter of 2008???? Where has the time gone?

You're right Amigo .. I feel like Ramadan have just started while it's ( leaving) now !!!!

I'm afraid that i'll close my eyes then when I open it again I see that I have grandsons !!!! oh my God !!!!

You're right Amigo .. I feel like Ramadan have just started while it's ( leaving) now !!!!

I'm afraid that i'll close my eyes then when I open it again I see that I have grandsons !!!! oh my God !!!!
Don't forget to call your first grandson Apple and your second grandson Apricot!!! :lol:;-)

910659427_9fc12aa76b.jpg

The white object above is Idli(it is half eaten hence not round in shape, the brown thing is Sambar and the smaller two bowls have Chilli Chatni(red-paste) and Coconut Chatni(white paste). It has been served on a banana leaf.

Thanks wil, for presenting the Idli-Sambar-Chatni to the Cafe.
Now amigos can also serve South Indian recipe in the Cafe.

CHEERS(AMIGO STYLE)

SUDHKAMP
Now ma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back