International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is P these days?????????

Still busy with the big bang experiment in that tunnel at Geneva.

What would you serve for the supper?

Still busy with the big bang experiment in that tunnel at Geneva.

What would you serve for the supper?
When you come to visit, SUDH, we would dine at the local Indian restaurants! You may select any and all items that look interesting to you! :up:

When you come to visit, SUDH, we would dine at the local Indian restaurants! You may select any and all items that look interesting to you! :up:
My dear amigo, many many thanks for the gesture. But when you are in Arizona, do as the Arizonans do.
Can you not give me something which is real vegetarian from Arizona. I am a true International citizen.

Where is P these days?????????

He is busy painting on his room walls!! :-D

I like seeing shining formulae on the walls 'cause it gets me mighty too much!

When you come to visit, SUDH, we would dine at the local Indian restaurants! You may select any and all items that look interesting to you!

Do you recommend going through it to me as well? I love Indian peppery foods much more than Sudh does! ;-)

By the way, did you see the movie "Wanted" by Angelina Jolie's acting? I think that was miserable by that kind of curving space-time scenes through using a bullet!!!!

P

hi all.
I really don't know how to work with this site yet, but I this international cafe sounds fun , well i'm niloo from tehran the capital of Iran.
these days you must heard alot about Iran , if u are interested to know more about people, life,or .... exept politics we can talk about it.
best wishes
niloo

Weeeelllllll, time out!, Congrats to Proof.beh for the 2000 mark!!, excellent work, buddy, blessings from Costa Rica!! :-D:up:

hi all.
I really don't know how to work with this site yet, but I this international cafe sounds fun , well i'm niloo from tehran the capital of Iran.
these days you must heard alot about Iran , if u are interested to know more about people, life,or .... exept politics we can talk about it.
best wishes
niloo

Hello, Niloo, welcome to the forums, the cook is busy and Sud is sleeping, so, I'll do the honors if they don't mind. :cool:
You can visit International Cafe anytime you want and post anything you have in mind, we'll be glad to read you. You may also have a coffee, tea, swiss chocolate (no...swiss chocolate is all mine :oops::up:), milk, cappuccino, or some chef's original delicacy (yummi, yummi) while you're sharing a word with the regulars, Amigo (Chef in chief, owner of the Cafe, don't forget the tip!), Sud, Heidita, Bea, Proof (the detective), Sara, Miss Solero, Nain, Shal, Be Real, well, everybody.
I hope you enjoy the friendly (and poetic) atmosphere!!
See you in the threads

hi all.
best wishes
niloo

Hey my compatriot!

You should be talking to us in your own terms here in International Cofe! This is a free place to have fun after a hard work day! Our chef Amigo comes in handy when you want to have a cup of tea or cappuccino! Sudh has got many other choices to recommend you, like Indian peppry drinks! I'm detective P and I wish to welcome your entrance to the forum and hope to see you around frequently! ;-)

Other people like 1) Shal, 2) Sim, 3) Wil, 4) Be Real, 5) 1 and 2 are correct, 6) 2 and 3 are correct! 7) none of them! :lol:

I'm an hold hand at monitoring things from far away hard-to-reach places!

catch y'all later!

Many thanks,
P

Hello all ^^

Miss u all a lot , thought I'm new here but I started 2 like you guys

i know i may not be here all the time because Right now we are in the final days of our Holy Month Ramadan , in the final day we have a very important night but we don't know which one excatly , So we are busy with praying, fasting and lots of things , but it's amazing I like it & I wish to live long to have more Ramdans . unforunatly this holy month will end after couples of days and at the same time we are prepearing for the (eid) which is a celebration day .... :cool:

I'm so excited

see u soon ;-)

Congratulations Proof, for reaching that 2000 mark. Way to go!:up:

Congrats, P!! Its really a way to go.

Nain, try your settings. There may be some problem or inform the administrator.

Congratulations, P! You have reached a significant benchmark! Keep up the good work, my friend!

Cheers,
A

¡GOOD JOB P!

After another school meeting I've printed a test version of our school newspaper (well, I got it printed).

We'll pay 280€ for 700 copies of a 12 pages (6 sheets printed on both faces) newspaper. (409$, but here it isn't very much. A teen get 5€, 7.5$, or more per week)

I know I should not be here all the time because Right now we are in the final days of our Holy Month Ramadan ,[...]
unfortunately this holy month will end in a couples of days and at the same time we are preparing for the (eid) which is a celebration day .... :cool:
I'm so excited
see u soon ;-)

Happy Ramadan-ending!

¡GOOD JOB P!

After another school meeting I've printed a test version of our school newspaper (well, I got it printed).

We'll pay 280€ for 700 copies of a 12 pages (6 sheets printed on both faces) newspaper. (409$, but here it isn't very much. A teen get 5€, 7.5$, or more per week)
Congratulations, Sim!

Does your school have a website? I'd like to see what's happening in your part of the academic world.

Cheers,
Amigo

¡GOOD JOB P!

Congratulations Sim, next stop Editorship of Washington Post.
Or you may buy any of those big American names, banks, financial institutions, publishing houses; all of them are going bankrupt these days.:up:

Happy Ramadan-ending!
thanks a lot sam ^^

Congrats Sam ;-)

Keep it up bro ^^

I visited the website but couldn't understand anything :-? Italian is an amazing language I'm going to learn it after English & french ^^

anyway what are you studying ..! :roll: and why are you printing this test ? and whom give you 7 euros per week :-? , I'm a lil bit confusing Sorry :oops:

Tell me If I'm wrong you printed but I don't know why :) but your parents give you 7 euros per week :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back