International Café

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually looks like Gregory Peck! Maybe he'll become a famous movie star some day! :cool:

Thanks!!! I don't think that my husband would be happy to know that he looks like Gregory Peck!!:oops::oops::oops::oops:

He has already earned some contract in the Kannada TV serials!

No, No, Sudh... Its Malayalam TV serials.

I always miss the gossips! who is having a baby?

Well, Wil, to cut a long story short, the members of the forum are celebrating the birth of my baby boy, whom I have never seen...:-?:-?

You are all cordially invited to attend BabyShal2's baby shower this Saturday at Nain's house! Please bring lots of gifts and lots of food! (BabyShal2 has already shown a great fondness for CHOCOLATE!!!!)

See you at noon this Saturday at Nain's palace! :)

You are all cordially invited to attend BabyShal2's baby shower this Saturday at Nain's house! Please bring lots of gifts and lots of food! (BabyShal2 has already shown a great fondness for CHOCOLATE!!!!)

See you at noon this Saturday at Nain's palace! :)
I would bring baby soap and baby towel for the occasion. But why at Nain's place???
Why not at Shal's place Bangalore?

Shal you had a baby-girl earlier, now you have a baby-boy. The family is complete now. Thanks to Dr. be real.(No maternity charges levied!)

I'm not, at all, good at guessing correctly on things happening to Shal, but this time I guess that the next baby-shal is going to come in this World in months ahead! My mom's uncle from America sent a message to me about something like this to wow me: His daughter is pregnant! :)

Shal, can you show us your baby's pictures? It's great to have a cup of coffee while looking at a baby face! It makes you be so damn proud of your coffee in IC!!!!

P

I'm not, at all, good at guessing correctly on things happening to Shal, but this time I guess that the next baby-shal is going to come in this World in months ahead! :)
Shal, can you show us your baby's pictures? It's great to have a cup of coffee while looking at a baby face!
P
Can you read those Sonography reports, Proof!

I would bring baby soap and baby towel for the occasion. But why at Nain's place???
Why not at Shal's place Bangalore?

Sudh, its to kill two birds at one shot. Nain has been missing from the forum so long that we would like to check on him. And since, travelling from Delhi to Bangalore is like two other ends, I have decided to go to Nain's place. And he will bear all the expenses that way...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My mom's uncle from America sent a message to me about something like this to wow me: His daughter is pregnant! :)

Shal, can you show us your baby's pictures? It's great to have a cup of coffee while looking at a baby face! It makes you be so damn proud of your coffee in IC!!!!

P

Wouldn't you rather see my pic, P???:cry::cry::cry::cry:

It was great. Had good fun and did the dance without mistake.

Got to go. Babyshal1 is awake..... See you all later.

Say our wishes to babyshal2 also.

Today's special dish in the Cafe' is the Vegan Plate! All-the-rabbit-food you can eat for half-price!!!! May I take your orders?

Today's special dish in the Cafe' is the Vegan Plate! All-the-rabbit-food you can eat for half-price!!!! May I take your orders?
Just serve me Dosa and Utthappam with filtered coffee.
Have you got Gulabjamun in sweets?

No! The only sweets we have are Swiss Chocolate and Italian gelato!

Would you like to try some Costa Rican palm fruit?

But it is raining in Costa Rica all the year round, how do those fruits get ripe?

Will you please bring something Arizonan vegetarian?

But it is raining in Costa Rica all the year round, how do those fruits get ripe?

Will you please bring something Arizonan vegetarian?
We have Cactus Blossom Brownies and Vegetarian Rattlesnake Stew! Would you like to try some? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!:up:

We have Cactus Blossom Brownies and Vegetarian Rattlesnake Stew! Would you like to try some? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!:up:
I wanted something really vegetarian. I don't want to make my stomach a graveyard of dead animals.;-)
Don't you have anything vegetarian in that desert?

I wanted something really vegetarian. I don't want to make my stomach a graveyard of dead animals.;-)
Don't you have anything vegetarian in that desert?
Let me see.....SUDH wants a graveyard for dead plants...how about an Aloe Stew and a side of Citrus Pudding?

I would sure like to share it with you. A regular item at your home.
Say my thanks to amigee(mrs. amigo).

What will you serve for the supper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back